Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday (34467 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Rodwave: 9:17pm On May 18, 2021
Tolu181:
nonsense question

Agenda kill you there..

Lol.. U dey vex oh.
OP please go to twitter and tag those one Nigeria activists. This the time for them to act what they preach
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by KINGPINE: 9:19pm On May 18, 2021
But Hausa/ Fulani people can have their meeting ... Wether or not they are terrorists .. ??
Nbote:

There's nothing anyone can do... Dem don buy market becos the govt will definitely label them ipob members with or without proof

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by ablejesus26(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
meccuno:
police men with no name tags,profled him. northern police men.took him to the bush and demanded money from him. now where he was taken had a stench. foul smell........if not for god he would have been missing . dont ever put your life in the hands of the police or you will regret it. guy, story plenty angry

I have been a Nigerian for too long a time to trust the Nigerian Police.
I am also not a baby to understand the level at which people will go to create an agenda to validate what they intend to achieve.
The police are evil and people are also evil and can create and project fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2021
So nobody can speak Igbo again in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by RulerIAm(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:
What was your brother also doing in a gathering of proscribed group..

Leave the story of them being tagged as Igbos, they are
u don start. When insults come now, u go start de call Dem lala. Na u make Dem ipob?

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by KINGPINE: 9:23pm On May 18, 2021
Nigeria will never be better ... Quote me anywhere ... Just look out for yourself .
clarocuzioo:

What prove do they have that they are IPOB members?

Why have they not let them contact their lawyers or anyone?

Why have they not been charge to court instead of illegally and secretly detaining them?

Indeed there are a lot of educated illiterates on this forum.

Little wonder they voted a dullard like Buhari.

A STUPID PRESIDENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE - IMAM OF PEACE 2020

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

If u don't have meaningful thing to say, just close ur mouth and stop displaying your dumbness

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:26pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Bro , I am not saying you are joking but let's face reality.. Are they the only one who had meeting in the whole Abuja this weekend?

Why didn't police arrest others and tagged them Igbos

You're so naive. It's so bad u don't even know the kind of things that happen in Nigeria
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:35pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Abuja oh

If you know where u can get the SWAT official mobile no, pls get it and make a call. Nigeria is so backward honestly. Imagine storming a facility and arresting some people without warrant. A whistle blower might have informed the SWAT of some robbery about to take place which they misinterpreted or maybe the SWAT team entered the wrong place and arrested the wrong people. Things dey happen oo. I've been a victim of been arrested without cause just by walking the street.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
overall90:

Are you drunk or something?
My post is for the idiot I quoted who is already labelling them IPOB.

He thought you quoted him unknown to him that quoted a BMCee guy up there
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
Tolu181:
nonsense question

Agenda kill you there..

Ah swear very stupid question

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:39pm On May 18, 2021
Splitmind:
All Igbos must be killed

I read your statement in two different meaning. But if it means the bad one, then replying you would only make me a fool
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Casper21: 9:44pm On May 18, 2021
The people that created society and the principles attached to it did a nice job but can they see the after effect of it? I'm tired of this Time era, full of shit pple on uniform thinking they can do and undo
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2021
Op! This one you want to start now is what?
#Endsars investigative panelists are still mediating. We never finish that one o, then you dey here now, dey use style wan start #ENDSWAT. AHBI??

MAKE YOUR UNCLE LEARN TO DEYvSIT DOWN FOR ONE PLACE O! security reports are unpredictable this days..
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Puhrs: 9:54pm On May 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Biafranboys: 10:11pm On May 18, 2021
The Nigerian government is causing more problems even gadaffi did more than this but where is he today

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by realmiracleakab: 10:17pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

The truth is bitter even though I understand your worries. This na FG's case oo

Na only prayer you people need
when a fool speaks you will know, this is one of them

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by kense88: 10:20pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Good day nairalanders.. some SWAT police arrested some igbo people having their igbo meeting in gospel foundation church, new poultry, Tunga Maje on sunday 16th May 2021 and tagged them IPOB.

They were arrested in broad day light and taken to God knows where.

So far no calls, no whereabouts..we are all clueless.

My aunt's husband happens to be one of them, she has been devastated ever since and she is pregnant.. I'm just scared for her.

What can I do, like a hash tag online, on Twitter or anything at all.

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Which mods do I tag please

provide a substantial evidence and we will help you escalate this matter and force the hands of this terrorists masquerading as federal government. Every igbo life matters please. Lastly, stop glorifying those almajiris in this forum by replying there useless post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by kkboy(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2021
This is what we have been saying.
Imagine some Hausa and Fulanis having a meeting in one corner in your village or say Enugu or Aba, what will be your reactions.
We need peace, even if we must seperste, we should do it respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Ndukaernest(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Bro , I am not saying you are joking but let's face reality.. Are they the only one who had meeting in the whole Abuja this weekend?

Why didn't police arrest others and tagged them Igbos

May wat happen to thus man comes to you

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Affaberry: 10:33pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Good day nairalanders.. some SWAT police arrested some igbo people having their igbo meeting in gospel foundation church, new poultry, Tunga Maje on sunday 16th May 2021 and tagged them IPOB.

They were arrested in broad day light and taken to God knows where.

So far no calls, no whereabouts..we are all clueless.

My aunt's husband happens to be one of them, she has been devastated ever since and she is pregnant.. I'm just scared for her.

What can I do, like a hash tag online, on Twitter or anything at all.

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Which mods do I tag please

What did your uncle do that warrant his arrest?
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Olayetan(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
just normal igbo meeting. What with all the questions?

Does their outfit warrant the police to unlawfully arrest them?

Ordinary meeting you say?
Have you asked yourself how the SWAT team came to just make arrest on people who were just having normal meeting without any hidden agenda or motive that must have been leaked out to the police department?
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Engrgreg231(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2021
nedu666:

Op where is tunga mage located
it is located in abuja after the airport junction
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by alizma: 10:43pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
But at the hearing of unknown gunmen ,see them
That was why they were arrested broad daylight before they become unknown.
Back to the girl that need help, run to Twitter and tag people like, FFK, Reno , kemi okuloyo and this Benin woman wey dey North and others
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Nicerazor(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2021
Don’t be surprised that the arrest was a tip off by someone in the neighbors who might have told police IPOB people are doing meeting here o.

3 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Everfrank(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2021
They'll be released soon.
Except if they are IPOB that's when they'll have a case to answer.
Government have access to information more than anyone else. That's what IPOB terrorists failed to understsnd.
Your uncle could be one of them. Stay clear.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Everfrank(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2021
kense88:
provide a substantial evidence and we will help you escalate this matter and force the hands of this terrorists masquerading as federal government. Every igbo life matters please. Lastly, stop glorifying those almajiris in this forum by replying there useless post.
Another IPOB terrorist spotted.
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by xcon: 11:59pm On May 18, 2021
onuman:

Fear the worse. In the eastern region of Nigeria, Jihadists in Nigeria’s armed forces have been taking Igbos away; those taken away were never seen again.

Only a Jihadi government would tag a non violent organization as terrorist group.
nonviolent organization that kill police.

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by One4me: 12:15am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Stop this your Public Stewpidity, this is a serious matter!
If they can do this to some innocent people just because they are Igbos, it is just a matter of time before this Gestapo Buhari comes for your own head as well, dont feel too comfortable because of the 30K they used in buying your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by One4me: 12:20am On May 19, 2021
Olayetan:

Ordinary meeting you say?
Have you asked yourself how the SWAT team came to just make arrest on people who were just having normal meeting without any hidden agenda or motive that must have been leaked out to the police department?

You people just make stewpid comments and ask stewpid questions, just to show your hatred.
Why is it that when it concerns Igbo-matter, or a Southerner matter, that is when our Security Forces display gallantry and some usesless bravado but if it were Northern Terrorists or Kidnapper and rapist Fulani Herdsmen, they will all be running away and donating newly acquired weapons to them?
And to think you are also a Southerner, is a shame on you and your types.
By the time these Killer Fulanis enslave you completely and start killing you-off, that is when you will realise the impact of this sort of rubbish you are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Lagoon0: 12:49am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Engage maturely without name calling

Eish
Igbo does meeting everywhere. Why do you tagged them ipob with no evidence?

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Lagoon0: 12:57am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Engage maturely without name calling

Eish
They were found with ipob items case closed.

But dem no born police well when we do odua meeting here.

Nigeria go burn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.