Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday (34925 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by NLPoliceWoman: 6:51pm On May 18, 2021
RTR

4 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:52pm On May 18, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Report anyone that breaks the rule of this forum.
And stop sugar coating things and giving them more chance.
Someone calls you a fool and this is all you can come up with?

Noted.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:54pm On May 18, 2021
meccuno:
You are sick and seriously don't have sense for this ridiculous questions you are asking. Do you think this is a joke undecided

Check Ngene's comments

And stop being aggressive for nothing
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by ivolt: 6:54pm On May 18, 2021
Go and get a lawyer quickly.
This is not a case of extortion or intimidation where activists have a voice.
If you are certain your uncle does not belong to a proscribed group, you can even
sue the police for damages.
However, if he belongs and have been lending material or logistics support to them,
he would likely be charged with terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by ivolt: 6:55pm On May 18, 2021
BKayy:
The occupying Nigerian forces keep on terrorising innocent Igbo people. Only time will tell. Very soon they will run away disgracefully like all terrorists and occupation forces before them.
Shame on Nigeria
Yes, they are occupying Abuja and other territories of the federal republic.
They will soon run away and hand it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by NLPoliceWoman: 6:55pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
you just bump into me calling me a fool? Did I insult any one?
Who raised you?
Always report them to the moderators

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by meccuno: 6:57pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Check Ngene's comments

And stop being aggressive for nothing
someone's relative has been Abducted and you are asking silly questions. What kind of a human being are you?

8 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:58pm On May 18, 2021
meccuno:
someone's relative has been Abducted and you are asking silly questions. What kind of a human being are you?

Can you read and comprehend or is this your usual attacking
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by meccuno: 7:02pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Can you read and comprehend or is this your usual attacking
in as much is a know your value here and what you stand for, there are things you don't joke with. You are always happy when Igbos are killed or something bad happens to them and you hide under the guise of IPOB to say rubbish against Igbo people. You think this is funny abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 7:03pm On May 18, 2021
meccuno:
in as much is a know your value here and what you stand for, there are things you don't joke with. You are always happy when Igbos are killed or something bad happens to them and you hide under the guise of IPOB to say rubbish against Igbo people. You think this is funny abi

What sort of gibberish is this?

And yet, you have also not contributed a thing to the topic apart from attacking others.

Make you people try and man up now
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by meccuno: 7:04pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

What sort of gibberish is this?

And yet, you have also not contributed a thing to the topic apart from attacking others.

Make you people try and man up now
make we dey see lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elmaaq: 7:27pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Good day nairalanders.. some SWAT police arrested some igbo people having their igbo meeting in gospel foundation church, new poultry, Tunga Maje on sunday 16th May 2021 and tagged them IPOB.

They were arrested in broad day light and taken to God knows where.

So far no calls, no whereabouts..we are all clueless.

My aunt's husband happens to be one of them, she has been devastated ever since and she is pregnant.. I'm just scared for her.

What can I do, like a hash tag online, on Twitter or anything at all.

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Which mods do I tag please

Cc lalasticlala

Tag segalink on Twitter
Find who carried out the arrest and get an NGO to do a Magnisty Act report on them
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 7:28pm On May 18, 2021
Elmaaq:

Tag segalink on Twitter
Find who carried out the arrest and get an NGO to do a Magnisty Act report on them
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by BruncleZuma: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
You mean SARS?

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by adonnaiii: 7:54pm On May 18, 2021
Ever since they've been arrested, according to him, they've not
been heard from. At least if they're allowed to communicate with
their families while in detention, fears will be allayed and the
families know that the only thing they need do is to hope for
some divine intervention
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Kingrefreshed: 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Good day nairalanders.. some SWAT police arrested some igbo people having their igbo meeting in gospel foundation church, new poultry, Tunga Maje on sunday 16th May 2021 and tagged them IPOB.

My aunt's husband happens to be one of them, she has been devastated ever since and she is pregnant.. I'm just scared for her.

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Which state in Nigeria did this happen
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Which state in Nigeria did this happen
Abuja oh
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Joromi1: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
This thread is a lie.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
BruncleZuma:
You mean SARS?
them say na swat

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Where is Tunga maje?

Which state?

What sort of half baked information is this?
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Sskynet: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
Nbote:

There's nothing anyone can do... Dem don buy market becos the govt will definitely label them ipob members with or without proof
Igbos in Abuja? If it were to be Owerri or any Eastern state, then u can label them Ipob not people having a peaceful meeting in Abuja. That's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Tolu181: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
kendrick9:
What was the agenda of the meeting?
nonsense question

Agenda kill you there..

3 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Kingrefreshed: 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Abuja oh

If you have Twitter account please tag all the activists there with your post. There are more Terrorists on Nairaland than in Gombe,Bauchi,Zamfara and Maidugiri all together.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Dozie32(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:
What were they wearing and what were the agenda items?

[img]https://media1./images/c917e2b10a3b2120e088e80191c58c3d/tenor.gif?itemid=17509850[/img]

Your question is baseless my brother..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by shekauvsbuhari: 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:
What was your brother also doing in a gathering of proscribed group..

Leave the story of them being tagged as Igbos, they are
. See them. Online mumu dem that can't read. They don't read before commenting because they are in a hurry to earn their stipends.

4 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by pezeji(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
We don't have any SWAT in Nigeria, we only have olokpa and koti. But my brother keep searching from station to station, he will be in one of them
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by ceaser: 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Bro , I am not saying you are joking but let's face reality.. Are they the only one who had meeting in the whole Abuja this weekend?

Why didn't police arrest others and tagged them Igbos

Oh no. You're sick dude. Really eff'd up sick.

Helinues, your notoriety precedes you. You spare no one any doubt about your antisocial stand. And you keep proving people right about what/who they tag you to be.

NgeneUkwenu:

See the reason....The op is economical with the truth...They were having IPOB meeting, when police acting on a tip off, stormed there and effected their arrest..

I believe, they would soon be charged to court for belonging to a Terrorists group..

Well, I don't know if this info you provided is true or not. But if true, I think it is better to have them charged to court than not even hearing from them at all. They being incommunicado will bring all sorts of most grievous imaginations of what might have befallen 'em, and that is why the OP and his aunt are worried like mad.

Ever since they've been arrested, according to him, they've not been heard from. At least if they're allowed to communicate with their families while in detention, fears will be allayed and the families know that the only thing they need do is to hope for some divine intervention because in Nigeria, finding a good lawyer that could get you out of problem with a dictatorial government with poor human rights record like Nigeria has is near impossible.

5 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Davefed(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
[s][/s]
helinues:
What was your brother also doing in a gathering of proscribed group..

Leave the story of them being tagged as Igbos, they are
[s][/s]
So gathering of Igbo people is now a taboos.
Does the same govt you claim to love also arrest Fulani and their terrorists relations while holding a meeting because of bokoharam?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by IamAsiri: 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
overall90:

Are you drunk or something?
My post is for the idiot I quoted who is already labelling them IPOB.

I guess he misquoted you. Sorry sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills / Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.