Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday (34458 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by BKayy: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
The occupying Nigerian forces keep on terrorising innocent Igbo people. Only time will tell. Very soon they will run away disgracefully like all terrorists and occupation forces before them.
Shame on Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
overall90:

Are you okay?
you just bump into me calling me a fool? Did I insult any one?
Who raised you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by HellAnus: 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Engage maturely without name calling

Eish

So u want me to engage maturely when u cannot... Do u even read ur comments after posting them?? Do they make sense to you..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:21pm On May 18, 2021
829n:
[s][/s]

Just look at yourself, someone is worried about his brother that has been arrested probably illegally and what you can do is to derail his thread?

Are you this heartless?

4 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
HellAnus:

So u want me to engage maturely when u cannot... Do u even read ur comments after posting them?? Do they make sense to you..

It does to the op and he has responded... My comments have not been making any sense to you and your likes...

So less of my headache

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by overall90: 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
you just bump into me calling me a fool? Did I insult any one?
Who raised you?

Are you drunk or something?
My post is for the idiot I quoted who is already labelling them IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by HellAnus: 6:23pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

It does to the op and he has responded... My comments have not been making any sense to you and your likes...

So less of my headache

It only makes sense to Zon_Bees like you. It irritates sensible people like us

10 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
HellAnus:

It only makes sense to Zon_Bees like you. It irritates sensible people like us

Can any comments make sense to an impersonator? Hell No

You created the moniker just to troll me which changes nothing as mods are there to take care of your likes

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 6:25pm On May 18, 2021
overall90:

Are you drunk or something?
My post is for the idiot I quoted who is already labelling them IPOB.
sorry my brother, I read it wrongly.. I'm not thinking straight right now.. I fear for my pregnant aunt

3 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Great2017: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Guy did you even read?
Or do you think I'm joking? It's funny to you?
Don't mind him. He does not have value for life. It is better you ignore him. He has no value to add.

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

So less of my headache
but I asked for an assistance, you ended up blaming him for having an igbo meeting asking what he was doing there... It didn't make sense to me sha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
but I asked for an assistance, you ended up blaming him for having an igbo meeting asking what he was doing there... It didn't make sense to me sha

Bro, let's face reality, any gathering of Igbo people with any sign of Biafra flag or so would be tagged as Ipob. Abi no be same country we dey..

Like I said, the case if FG's case which I don't think any activist can win the case except if the FG decided to just let them go.

2 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Bro , I am not saying you are joking but let's face reality.. Are they the only one who had meeting in the whole Abuja this weekend?

Why didn't police arrest others and tagged them Igbos

See the reason....The op is economical with the truth...They were having IPOB meeting, when police acting on a tip off, stormed there and effected their arrest..

I believe, they would soon be charged to court for belonging to a Terrorists group..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:37pm On May 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

See the reason..

So this arrest was made in Abuja? I thought it was in one of the SE states.

Op, have you seen what I have been saying

Elock1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by helinues: 6:39pm On May 18, 2021
HellAnus:

U mean u trademarked the name?? U see why I said u comment like a fuul..

And you are yet to contribute to the thread but prefer to attack others..

Kwantinu sogbo

3 Likes

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Elock1: 6:44pm On May 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

See the reason....The op is economical with the truth...They were having IPOB meeting, when police acting on a tip off, stormed there and effected their arrest..

I believe, they would soon be charged to court for belonging to a Terrorists group..
Guy do you even have conscience for human kind? That's unlawful arrest and who says they are ipob members

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:48pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Guy do you even have conscience for human kind? That's unlawful arrest and who says they are ipob members

It is not unlawful if caught with IPOB items or any material that referenced IPOB...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.