Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday (34908 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by makemoneywbsite: 12:59am On May 19, 2021
helinues:
What was your brother also doing in a gathering of proscribed group..

Leave the story of them being tagged as Igbos, they are

Not making sense as usual

1 Like

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by cococandy(f): 2:01am On May 19, 2021
You’re speaking to an ethnic bigot. There’s no room for dialogue there. You can’t reason with hate
yanabasee1:

I've never thought that a day will come that I will finally have to quote you....

You posted pictures of people arrested since 2020... And the op said they were arrested last Sunday...just two days ago...

There's what we called parakpo in Yoruba...And almost every tribe observe it ..Even those outside their village or town... They gather to identify themselves and to give help or assistance when need be...

Why can't these people gather? Because a faction of them is seeking for a break out? You refused letting them go and in turn try to dictate and proscribe them as terrorist group..But you will never proscribe Herdsmen killing people and carrying weapons around untouched...

What is really your problem? You refused them almost everything and yet try to frustrate them and kill them at will...Sending military battalion to massacre them in the name of operation....

Trying to depopulate them won't stop them from seeking to break out...
Try and be reasonable...

I am from the SouthSouth and I wish for restructuring and or a break out from this country....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by zedegit: 3:08am On May 19, 2021
Elock1:
Good day nairalanders.. some SWAT police arrested some igbo people having their igbo meeting in gospel foundation church, new poultry, Tunga Maje on sunday 16th May 2021 and tagged them IPOB.

They were arrested in broad day light and taken to God knows where.

So far no calls, no whereabouts..we are all clueless.

My aunt's husband happens to be one of them, she has been devastated ever since and she is pregnant.. I'm just scared for her.

What can I do, like a hash tag online, on Twitter or anything at all.

Please HEEELLLLLPPPP!

Which mods do I tag please

Are Igbo meetings held in churches?
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by charixel: 3:44am On May 19, 2021
SARS in disguise
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by 2020Experience(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2021
It’s high time Igbos begin a general protest all over Nigeria. Every Igbo might not be an IPOB but every Igbo is a Biafran.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by dedollarman(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2021
I am a witness the men's are having meeting in a church before team of special police force from force headquarter came in with about two Hilux they were about eight in number they went there harassing them and were hitting those men with their gun when the noise got the attention of people around they start shooting in the air and took all of them away
I don't really know their offense but some people said it,s ipob meeting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by OyinO: 6:31am On May 19, 2021
They've started again?
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Localemperor: 7:21am On May 19, 2021
helinues:
What was your brother also doing in a gathering of proscribed group..

Leave the story of them being tagged as Igbos, they are
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Sipsum: 7:44am On May 19, 2021
kkboy:
This is what we have been saying.
Imagine some Hausa and Fulanis having a meeting in one corner in your village or say Enugu or Aba, what will be your reactions.
We need peace, even if we must seperste, we should do it respectfully.

They won't see what they are doing wrong, they wail when their opponents defend themselves.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Sipsum: 7:53am On May 19, 2021
Nicerazor:
Don’t be surprised that the arrest was a tip off by someone in the neighbors who might have told police IPOB people are doing meeting here o.

Imagine holding Biafran meeting outside Igboland, they are not even security consious, they don't know Jack.
Other Nigerans don't want them to bring disaster to their hoods, they will report any suspicious gathering to the police.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by ifysimple(f): 8:02am On May 19, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

Check negenekwenu posts

What I saw on the paper happened Dec 2020.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Sipsum: 8:14am On May 19, 2021
One4me:

You people just make stewpid comments and ask stewpid questions, just to show your hatred.
Why is it that when it concerns Igbo-matter, or a Southerner matter, that is when our Security Forces display gallantry and some usesless bravado but if it were Northern Terrorists or Kidnapper and rapist Fulani Herdsmen, they will all be running away and donating newly acquired weapons to them?
And to think you are also a Southerner, is a shame on you and your types.
By the time these Killer Fulanis enslave you completely and start killing you-off, that is when you will realise the impact of this sort of rubbish you are doing.

Worry about you and your people, stop threatening others with Fulani herdsmen.
For Your information, three Fulani herdsmen were caught in Kafanchan in Kaduna state, they already killed six farmers and people made sure they were caught.
They were taken to the village head who invited their fellow Fulani to come and speak with them.
The most shocking discovery was that they neither understand not speak the language.
So the people got mad and descended on them with blows and slaps, when they are almost beaten to death, they opened their dirty mouth to confess that they are Ibos and they were sent by politicians.
The Kafanchan woman though a Hausa Christian said even their pastors are now ashamed of these people that called themselves Christians.
God will continue to expose the evil that lives in the heart of man.
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Theboss100(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Engage maturely without name calling

Eish
Shut da fvck up and answer his question.
Infact let me beat senses into you.

Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by Theboss100(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

See the reason....The op is economical with the truth...They were having IPOB meeting, when police acting on a tip off, stormed there and effected their arrest..

I believe, they would soon be charged to court for belonging to a Terrorists group..
Zone B
Re: Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

See the reason....The op is economical with the truth...They were having IPOB meeting, when police acting on a tip off, stormed there and effected their arrest..

I believe, they would soon be charged to court for belonging to a Terrorists group..

Cc ifysimple it happened in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Footballer Of The Year Award - Mikel & Iheanacho Out Of List / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos / Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.