Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (113610 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Flexherbal(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Where's Flexherbal when you need him?
Present, Sir

He should first of all try to identify what is the possible cause.

Is it anxiety, too much of sugar in his system, wrong method of masturbation or as a result of not making love for a long period of time, etc?

After identifying it, before we can begin to talk of how to handle it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.
Have enough rest "sleep". Eat well, exercise more. Think less
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Asadujames202:
Don't worry bro

Mr HorneyAssfuck got your back

Phuck her twice a day

Two cup of her pantie water twice a day

Ogbeni why did you blur the sweetest part of the picture ??
The Vaseline crew dey vex for you oo
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by silibaba: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.

Massa, go and make money and forget sex.

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by samtoles: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Say no more bro.

Few days ago, I created a topic here on Nairaland on how men can solve their PE issues, perhaps you ignored the topic.

Go read the post here: https://www.nairaland.com/6583704/secret-delaying-ejaculation-long-want

This is a method I have been using for several years. If you try am and he no work, make I craise.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by oludele05(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Utilize the 'stop-start' technique meaning please?

Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or do you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, did you meet her a virgin? If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also. [/quote]
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Didi2d(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nawa o, wey my woman sef dey run at times, based on say I no dey release quick
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by silibaba: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
blazepascal:
I thinks its premature ejaculation.the only way to stop it or reduce it is through your mind.its a ming game .if you are too excited when having sex you won't last long.
lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by DCmonster: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol! I make my girl squirt anytime we fvck!
I was scared on Friday when we made love and she didn't squirt, it has never been like that coz I fvck her to squirt always.
We made love today and she did squirt four fvxking times as always.

Btw I don't last more than 5minutes on naija oloshos. I am still wondering why! undecided
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by emanobis(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please, let's be sensitive.
He is asking for help and no need calling names.
He said he can't last beyond 10sec.
This is serious and it has nothing to do with d lady being a virgin and trying to satisfy a Vagina...10sec is very serious and severe.
Let's not just comment to prove FTC abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Jumabi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Run from sugar..take bitter leaf and action bitter each morning for a week
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by realstars: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
b3llo:
Alomo bitters
Tombo Bitters

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by goldenfrosh(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
08139214303 just call me.. I'll tell you somethin
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by studentofTruth: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
drightguy:
The number of members viewing this topic is enough to unseat a president. grin

Abi oh�

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by tpapi: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I tire for women sef.. If you don't last long, wahala.. if you last long, wahala. My own case is that i last very long and they always complain they are tired. I can last 3 hours no joke... Many times i don't cum at all because they give up... I don't even toast women anymore cos they can't handle me in bed due to their laziness. Lately i been looking for solutions to make me cum quick cos it's really frustrating, of what use is having sex and not cumming.
I envy you my guy and I'm sure you envy me too until you're in my shoes.. Be happy
with dis kind condition , how u wan use impregnate your wife , 3 hours u never release

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
lereinter:

Drink black Bullet before sex

Or

Take Guinness
black bullet ko,Vega 100 ni
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by oneguy7: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Treat infection. Gel olekoko herbal drug for 200 and ur problem will be over
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by donforeign: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?

Where can I get the original?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Reginaspice(f): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your sex life is like a dot in a circle, even if you want to last long... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, make una help me complete am, e don choke me be that oo
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by TimmyTen(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED.

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or do you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, did you meet her a virgin? If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Order this procomil spray from Jumia or buy it from any big pharmacy around. Wash your penis cap and clean it. Then spray this on it. Rub it all over the cap.

Give yourself 45mins. You go fuckkk tire

2 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Abujaexpress: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Leetika:

Is this the same in the second round? You know first round ejaculation is usually early right? So after first round do second round.. and do third round.. pretty sure you will not ejaculate anything again, so u can just keep going into you finally ejaculate.. well I really don’t understand your condition. But this shoulork
Maybe he finds it hard to get erect the second time
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by emanobis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please brother, you need see a doctor and go on medication; possibly herbal means.
Secondly, reduce Ur sugar intake and beer consumption.
3rdly, make sure u adopt a 3x or 4x workout routine every week.
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by SURElee(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Skip sugar totally, eat libido boasting foods like plantain and groundnut, banana, coconut, tiger but drink. Then buy goronttula and then there is delay spray people sell that can help you last long. Spend time on pre-intimacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by richard69(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
And me I'm here complaining about lasting too long without cuming. Na wa ooooo
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Try my signature
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
lereinter:

Drink black Bullet before sex

Or

Take Guinness
you mean Malta Guinness?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?

WTF!!!! We stopped using samsu oil in 2010. There are sex delay sprays everywhere in big pharmacies now. Samsu is dangerous and he dey make prick pain person and peel prick.

Buy procomil spray. See the attachment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Gentleman,
You can send a email to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.