Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. (11178 Views)

This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
I posted this some couple of months back and I am doing it again as I am hell-bent on helping you guys solve your premature ejaculation issues...

This method is so good that you can decide to cum the same time she is coming. I am going to restore your lost dignity, your shattered image, your belittled self-esteem in the eyes of your woman. She is going to be proud of you more, love you more, and give you more of her body, her love and her emotions. Or don’t you know that if you handle a woman well, she will love you more and give you more sex? Chances of her cheating will be greatly minimized.

I am not going to prescribe a drug for you; you are not going to use any agbo (herb). I hate the fact that I have to result to drugs or drink concoction each time I need to make love. These drugs have very ugly side effects. Some of the side effects are: sudden vision loss, ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; irregular heartbeat. Sex enhancement drugs have killed many men.

What I am going to teach you will make you determine or decide when you want to release. When you begin, you will be able to last at least 30 minutes before expulsion, when you master it, you will be able to last as long as you want. What could be sweeter than being able to delay ejaculation till anytime you want?

Will be back soon....
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Here is the concluding part....

I used to be worse than a chicken. I used to last just about 20 seconds. I was so bad that I release after about 20 thrusts. I have lost 3 solid relationships to my inability to last long in bed.

The one that changed my life was with a lady I had been coaxing to let me have my way after two months of dating. She finally gave in one day; after about 20 thrusts, I ejaculated and was looking like a slowpoke and jackass. She gave me the bashing of my life, she called me a chicken, she said I was the worst guy she has ever slept with and probably the worst in the whole universe, she said I have a disease and should go look for a solution, and she ended the relationship right there and then. When I held her hand to try and explain myself to her, she landed my face with a hot slap. I had never been that reprimanded and condemned in my life. This made me made a decision never to have sex again with a woman until I am able to find natural solution to my problem.

Some months later, I met a Singaporean in a friend’s office in Victoria Island, Lagos whose entire life has been dedicated to helping people like me solve their premature ejaculation issues. This man changed my life. He traveled back to Singapore two days after but we still maintained communication over the internet.

I have also shared this secret secretly with my friends and loved ones. I am now seen as a saviour.

I have rescued collapsing marriages and relationships, I have helped restored the lost dignity of many men. I have helped made many housewives and girlfriends become happier.

So, if you will allow me help you, if you could just admit that you need my help, if you could just submit yourself, if you could just give in. I will walk you through very simple steps in overcoming this much dreaded problem.

With what I am going to teach you, in just one week you will be lasting up to 20 minutes before expulsion and in one month you will be able to delay your cum till anytime you want. You can in fact decide to come at the same time she is coming.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't want to deceive you or mislead you; I want to come out straight. I spent a lot of time to write a detailed eBook on this and I am going to continue to monitor your progess via WhatsApp chat. So I am charging the sume of 1000 Naira.

This 1000 Naira covers the eBook and mentorship via WhatsApp.

If after reading the ebook and doing everything written therein and you cant still delay your cum till anytime you want, ask for a refund and come back here to drag my name and smear my reputation.

If you are interested, send an email to delaymycum@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by yungchop: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
All these epistle for 5h? Drop your aza for 5k.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Smitharo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Werey wey Dey disguise

7 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=yungchop post=102307407]All these epistle for 5h? Drop your aza for 5k. [/quotei dey here bros 7107003014 FCMB]
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by 3gpvids: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is it ya 10sec?

2 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Lekan111(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
yungchop:
All these epistle for 5h? Drop your aza for 5k.
8 shocked

1 Like

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Just to delay Cum again nasim be e-book and N500.....

N.a. wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by JerySmalls(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Corporate Beggar...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by okanga42: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Double Root coffee is the final and lasting solution to weak erection and premature ejaculation of penis.

Browse it

Anybody that is having this problem should try it and thank God later.

3 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by BossBobby: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Peace
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by WEBGUY98O: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Daddy12daddy: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Daddy12daddy: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Hk
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by duro4chang(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Initially I thought I was reading a serious post but later saw it as a waste.
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Daddy12daddy: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Jh0wsef(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Lmao
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Peace
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Peace
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by BossBobby: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
peace
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by handysuzy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Paid 5h already for the book and sent to my husband to read.

I am reading it already myself and I think it will help a great deal. The 5h is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by BossBobby: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
peace
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Godada(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
BossBobby:

The right you should have done if you were legit is to write me on email to apologize and ask me to delete but you foolishly want to defend your scam.

The point of the matter is that you have gotten your ebook. You do owe him and everyone here an unreserved apology.

You also owe yourself a large dose of patience.

I once also paid for a course for #35000. I had to wait for 4days but the vendor came good.

Rushing to Nairaland to smear someone's names and details is damn right unacceptable.

Be guided

3 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by goodmuscopi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
samtoles:

You are a bloody fool coming here to spill rubbish. You sent in the money at around 12am when I was already asleep, only to wake up this morning to see the rubbish you posted here untop 500 Naira.

I have now sent the eBook to you. Let's see what becomes of you after coming to drag my name here due to your impatience.

I have received over 50 payments since posting this topic and no one has complained except you.

Fool!
Y are you pained, it seems you haven't scammed people enough and u want to receive more that y u came to do damage control.

We shall see
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by goodmuscopi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Godada:

The point of the matter is that you have gotten your ebook. You do owe him and everyone here an unreserved apology.

You also owe yourself a large dose of patience.

I once also paid for a course for #35000. I had to wait for 4days but the vendor came good.

Rushing to Nairaland to smear someone's names and details is damn right unacceptable.

Be guided
Cohort spotted

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Bankalert(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hungry book writer
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by BossBobby: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by NeeKlaus: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
You wrote all that epistle because you want to sell an ebook? I suspected you wanted to sell something the moment you started talking too much. Rest, abeg.

And BossBobby, you paid him by 12am in the night and by 8am, you were already shouting "scam"? Won't he sleep? Even if his ebook is useless, do you expect him to be awake throughout the night?

Some of you need to learn patience o. Just 8am in the morning? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bankalert:
Hungry book writer

Book writer, yes. Hungry, nope.

Just trying to make extra. I love extra money grin grin
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by samtoles: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
NeeKlaus:
You wrote all that epistle because you want to sell an ebook? I suspected you wanted to sell something the moment you started talking too much. Rest, abeg.

And BossBobby, you paid him by 12am in the night and by 8am, you were already shouting "scam"? Won't he sleep? Even if his ebook is useless, do you expect him to be awake throughout the night?

Some of you need to learn patience o. Just 8am in the morning? undecided

No vex bro. Some people come to Nairaland to write longer epistle on something not worthwihile just for fun. Writing this much epistile to share my knowledge and make something extra is cool cool
Re: Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. by Godada(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
BossBobby:

I could have apologized if he had came writing me on email by giving me reasons why he time to send me the copy and paste pdf by 12:07 pm to after I sent payment at 11:13pm yesterday. The guy just want to do a damage control. I only expose this so others won’t fall victim.

You are right but have you considered the element of giving him some time. He should have given you a response earlier but you too could have cut him slack. Calling him a scammer is taking it too far, bro. Find a little ground and sort it out with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Special About Big Bumbum-men / The Truth About Wedding Night Sex / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.