Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (100371 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by lexrichy(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2021
Hintona:

I swear

Cry ke? When they will be doing worse
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Come get married make i see
She Go Marry. Las, Las Na One Nice Guy Or A Church Guy Or A Simp Guy Go Still Marry Her. Dat's D Ugly Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 21, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390474/lady-touches-singers-genital-area-dancing-stage-photos-video/

Eh Eh Eh
Touching penis, these sexual assault infact without his permission raoe
BRATISLAVA
The future is indeed female
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by IAMPEDRO: 8:03pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
See wetin person go marry for house tomorrow.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".
Theere are still decent girls out there sir, I believe your own girl child will be a different one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by KelB(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2021
If it was the other way round
Heaven would lose it's guard
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Rotji(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2021
That girl is just very Hot, that explains the crazy seductive dance
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by vRendoh(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".

I ve a friend who used to talk same way...after 15 years of marriage he is still searching for a boy with 6 beautiful queens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 21, 2021
CSTRR:
That woman dey find Belle like who dey find money.

Yoruba women. Freaks.

Flatin0 women.... professional gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 8:20pm On May 21, 2021
Hintona:

Cry ke? When they will be doing worse
I tell ya.

I envisage that 50% of all sexual intercourse among adults in the next 15 years would be on video.

With the way the world is going.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by lookingfly: 8:21pm On May 21, 2021
Free punn grin
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by freemi(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2021
Which kind wahala lady b this one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Revolva(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2021
This kind one na house runs gals na...dats how they behave ....notin upstairs
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by dontbothermuch: 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
cool

Calm down, we dey mourn chief of army staff
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Sijo01(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
Both the toucher and the touchee are miscreants
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
You speak this way because you weren't born a girl, if you have a girl child is it not for you as a father to train her in the right way and be a responsible father to her? I don't understand why you people always like to pull the girl child down, cos ur thinking makes it seem all girl child is an olosho. Be responsible to ur child and train her in a Godly way and she won't depart from it.

They believe so because that's the way they treat women. Some men cannot walk or talk to a woman unless it's for sex, so what do you think he will think of every woman, even his in mother? All thieves believe everyone is a thief too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by wpadmin: 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
Same here bro
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
Wat did I just see? shocked The end is truly here
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by johncallidon(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I saw a video where a guy did a same thing to a female singer that was performing,the outcome was very different from this
Yea bro, the future is femail.....

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by OB7Foreva(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
She jux use ha boot reset the niqqa brain
KAM3KAZI:

I saw a video where a guy did a same thing to a female singer that was performing,the outcome was very different from this
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Simply6: 8:47pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:

Don't try and marry another person's daughter then, mugu!

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by KanuSE: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
The future is female. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by KanuSE: 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
Nickymezor:
Wat did I just see? shocked The end is truly here

That's one of you ppl na. grin
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Bruno3000(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Destiny killers...women are just like Fulani herdsmen.
grin
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2021
Ain't gonna lie dat shit got me hard a little bit grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Corroro: 8:58pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin
BruncleZuma:
Seun, nah the second time I dey ask you if nah your SIWES students dey run matter for una HQ today.

[img]https://media1./images/35094ffd0223e145af0b235a8e0b9157/tenor.gif?itemid=15415824[/img]
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Myself2(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:

grin grin

You harsh o
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:00pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
lol are girls not Human beings? cheesy

Na you go train am right cheesy
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
grin
CSTRR:
That woman dey find Belle like who dey find money.

Yoruba women. Freaks.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by AffBornTwins(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
Khd95:
But we saw how a female singer gave a male fan a gravitational kicks when he touched her the other day, let's assume a man did this cheesy
He won't do it cos he's enjoying it
Its nt like the lady forced the man
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by ChiefS(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
No wonder dancing is banned in some churches.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
nairalee:
I don't know why una dey complain. If a guy can touch a girl seductively in the name of dancing I don't know why girls can't return the favor
this is clearly sexual harassment and the height of vulgarity
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by eallstar: 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390474/lady-touches-singers-genital-area-dancing-stage-photos-video/
Nobody shout sexual harassment now,
But if a man touches female singer now e warriors will come out
Hypocrites am waiting 4u people to come out and wail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.