Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (100397 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Ipisi(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2021
Hintona:
Jayzus! That's harassment.

You get sense joooor...

But most ladies will not talk now oooo
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2021
I faced this SHIT when I used to play for a HIGHLIFE BAND that YEAR.... KEYBOARDISTs eye dey SEE OOOOO... You go NIGHT PLAY like this... GIRLS go dey BANG BEHIND SPEAKERS...
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
somebodys wife n moma grin
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by chris259(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
See wetin person go marry for house tomorrow.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Deejay1000(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
If the role were to be reversed now they will start screaming sexual harrasement
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by realray(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2021
if the man react negatively now dem go say na domestic violence.....this is sexual harassment na
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Theoarhics: 7:30pm On May 21, 2021
Home breakers on the lose
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 7:30pm On May 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by hardon1(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2021
That lady take something
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by VanDerWaalforces: 7:31pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm! But why are women like this? wink wink wink
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Plut01: 7:31pm On May 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Most kids from the Next Generation will cry when they see how their parents lived their lives. Thank God I'm a good boy sha

I doubt it!

Most of these kids would be trained by these useless hoes and guess what? theirs would be worse. They would upgrade to walking naked. It is happening already.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by crafteck(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I saw a video where a guy did a same thing to a female singer that was performing,the outcome was very different from this

Exactly
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by walkingshadow911: 7:40pm On May 21, 2021
Plut01:

I doubt it!

Most of these kids would be trained by these useless hoes and guess what? theirs would be worse. They would upgrade to walking naked. It is happening already.

I v overheard my ex single mother teaching her how to milk men using me as an example I shocked grin grin u see this virginal people ehn they are next to satan.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
If he no focus, he'll have an errection, and it will be embarrassing. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Lama70(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
Fredmatic:
Hmmm, this one strong, the man may likely change the tone of the music

The lady no well

True true, she no well.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Legendguy(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2021
If na me they rock like dis ehh, the way my dick will stand to an extent of looking for how to pack it well
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by anselm791(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2021
cheesy

you no lie but dem own worse pass fulani herdsmen oo
cybersoldiers:
Destiny killers...women are just like Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by dominion001(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2021
Na them

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Legendguy(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2021
Where is righteousness when we need him the most
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Puhrs: 7:44pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by webizone(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by UDUJ(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is sexual harassment. The man should sue for RAPE cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Skoopy(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
If it's was the other way round, feminist will start shouting sexxual harassment.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by MOVIC6: 7:46pm On May 21, 2021
Ladies this’s one of the reasons your man will continue to slap your kind whenever you ask him to help do the dishes, I don’t blame my kind that are mean to their woman. This’s a perfect example.
This generation, phew!
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2021
The Future is HOELOSHO
Nonexisting:
This is how they go about harassing men sexually. If the table is turned now, this same hoelosho will be the first to shout rape. Indeed, the future is HOES.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Irennediva(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2021
Oloshos Everywhere.

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2021
if na man do this now

Ndi feminist will be shouting ..Sexual abuse upandan
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by merits(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
You speak this way because you weren't born a girl, if you have a girl child is it not for you as a father to train her in the right way and be a responsible father to her? I don't understand why you people always like to pull the girl child down, cos ur thinking makes it seem all girl child is an olosho. Be responsible to ur child and train her in a Godly way and she won't depart from it.
Wisdom God bless you,the guy doesn't know was is saying.Girls are useful most when you are old they must surely come to take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Brenn594(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm sha the future is krazfemales.

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
See wetin person go marry for house tomorrow.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".
Nw u don mke laff sotey tears dey comot my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.