Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (100366 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
AfroKnight:

True

Very dangerous individuals

These e-feminists won’t call this predatory behaviour now.
it's a predatory and tresspasory behaviour

Let me be more specific, this is a clear case of sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by bubu2019: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
See wetin person go marry for house tomorrow.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".

Your foolishness is underrated,

You just said your wife,who go give birth to the girl child you will marry?

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Incognito403: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
You speak this way because you weren't born a girl, if you have a girl child is it not for you as a father to train her in the right way and be a responsible father to her? I don't understand why you people always like to pull the girl child down, cos ur thinking makes it seem all girl child is an olosho. Be responsible to ur child and train her in a Godly way and she won't depart from it.
You know the problem with people like him? It's the circle they belong to.
The circle people live in determines their perception. If you roll with prostitutes you'll think chaste women only exist in fairy tales.

Thieves don't believe anyone doesn't steal. Fornicators always believe their spouse is also cheating behind their backs. Liars and treacherous swines don't believe honesty exists anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Cti28(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
You s :-peak this way because you weren't born a girl, if you have a girl child is it not for you as a father to train her in the right way and be a responsible father to her? I don't understand why you people always like to pull the girl child down, cos ur thinking makes it seem all girl child is an olosho. Be responsible to ur child and train her in a Godly way and she won't depart from it.

He reason like one without counsel. The males even do worst than this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Incognito403: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
tivhador:
That girl really wanted some dick at the time, it seems
She's just a hoe looking to share from the musician's pay.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by meekah: 9:34pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day my wife born girl, I go cry like person wey one game cut he 20M ticket".
your thought is shallow I have you forgotten that women Okoboji iweala she far better so many men put together

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
KanuSE:

That's one of you ppl na. grin
I feel embrassed on her behalf...
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Cti28(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
How many girls have you laid?
Males, even do much worst than this. Males that sag their trausers up and down, what will call them? Role model abi?
Male that are into internet scam (Yahoo), what will you say of them? Hustlers?
Males that visit brothels, what will you call them? Entertainers?

People usually say women have chicken brain, but do you know most men have fish brain. Our Politicians, aren't they all male? But do you know a small girl of 18 years will be handling with them and calling them baby.

What should we say of male that eat human feaces, or sleep with a mental sick person, who haven't bath for long?

The truth, remains: ''Train up a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will not depart from it"

Train up your child to be responsible and will surely be and irresponsible, you get an irresponsible child.

Most parents this days, deserve not to be called parents.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by alizma: 9:53pm On May 21, 2021
All of you leave the main issue to attack the girl. Am I the only person that notice that the audience started spending money only when the girl started that rubbish?
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by arcbaba: 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
Bro I talk pass like this o! Lolz but today God has blessed me with three beautiful daughters and I am very happy with them. Infact it their gender never crosses my mind. Children are just blessings

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by LivingSage: 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
Oga cheesy

It depends on how you brought up your female child. If your in-law didn't give birth to your wife, WOULD YOU HAVE SEEN WOMAN TO MARRY?

You all should stop this

Lalami3232:

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by nonhuman(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2021
Afonjas and their wayward women
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by KanuSE: 10:16pm On May 21, 2021
Nickymezor:
I feel embrassed on her behalf...

I understand smiley
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Cnach: 10:25pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
You speak this way because you weren't born a girl, if you have a girl child is it not for you as a father to train her in the right way and be a responsible father to her? I don't understand why you people always like to pull the girl child down, cos ur thinking makes it seem all girl child is an olosho. Be responsible to ur child and train her in a Godly way and she won't depart from it.
No be only training
Na to send am go NDA
If u like look am inside house iberiberism dey their DNA
Me too dey pray make I no born girl bc I no kuku strong for wahala
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Cnach: 10:25pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:
No be only training
Na to send am go NDA
If u like lock am inside house iberiberism dey their DNA
Me too dey pray make I no born girl bc I no kuku strong for wahala
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Hamiltonii: 10:37pm On May 21, 2021
OKOATA:

Every girl child is an Ashawo designate no matter the training. Women are for our sexual gratification only.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
Civilization came, our cultural heritages die gradually and now, we can see the outcome. If it was to be a male that did same, certain women will be shouting rape!!!
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by LightUpWithKemi: 11:13pm On May 21, 2021
Strange.......

Massive giveaways coming up on my channel.

Hello Everyone, Our first channel giveaway is here.

To qualify:
�Make a dance video of yourself and family (2 to 3min maximum)

�Send to ( lightupwithkemi@gmail.com) or post and tag my Instagram handle @lightupwithkemi. Closes on Tuesday 26th May 2021

How to win:
The Competition is on YouTube.
�The video with the highest number of views,likes and shares wins 5k prize.
�The video with the highest number of subscription wins 2k,

�All the received videos will be uploaded the same day 27th May 2021 and the link to the video shared with the entrants. Share the link with your friends to watch your dancing moments, subscribe, comment, like and share.competition closes on 12th of June.

Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Ugandatales: 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is how they go about harassing men sexually. If the table is turned now, this same hoelosho will be the first to shout rape. Indeed, the future is HOES.

This is so true.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:32pm On May 21, 2021
Is that not ajepako? This babe no dey hear word o
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by DedeNkem: 12:12am On May 22, 2021
She really wants a huge D so badly!
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by OyinO: 12:15am On May 22, 2021
Lalami3232:

Don't forget say your mother was a girl child without her, you are nowhere. So if everybody were to be men, who you for marry to born the boys you so much desire?

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Hintona(f): 12:35am On May 22, 2021
Ipisi:

You get sense joooor...

But most ladies will not talk now oooo

I'm being sarcastic
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On May 22, 2021
Seems d guy dey enjoy am naw. He is screaming... YEEEEH!!!!! grin grin grin Y d complain grin grin
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by LightUpWithKemi: 2:36am On May 22, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:
Strange.......

Massive giveaways coming up on my channel.

Hello Everyone, Our first channel giveaway is here.

To qualify:
�Make a dance video of yourself and family (2 to 3min maximum)

�Send to ( lightupwithkemi@gmail.com) or post and tag my Instagram handle @lightupwithkemi. Closes on Tuesday 26th May 2021

How to win:
The Competition is on YouTube.
�The video with the highest number of views,likes and shares wins 5k prize.
�The video with the highest number of subscription wins 2k,

�All the received videos will be uploaded the same day 27th May 2021 and the link to the video shared with the entrants. Share the link with your friends to watch your dancing moments, subscribe, comment, like and share.competition closes on 12th of June.

Terms and conditions apply.

https://twitter.com/UpKemi/status/1395913583125467136
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by summerflame(m): 3:02am On May 22, 2021
meobizy:
Useless Nairaland trash.

One of them spotted
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Samskid310(m): 3:08am On May 22, 2021
This country is not safe for we men anymore.
Sexual assault everyday from all this Hot low life women �
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Emeka71(m): 3:55am On May 22, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Come get married make i see
She would.
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:44am On May 22, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390474/lady-touches-singers-genital-area-dancing-stage-photos-video/

that singer is shina peters......abi u be indomie pikin? And the lady there is basira....she grew up for apapa road, for ebute meta west

1 Like

Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:51am On May 22, 2021
Lalami3232:

but u go like ladies with big boobs and bakassi abi? Na thunder go fire your john thomas
Re: Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) by Godbless3(m): 5:19am On May 22, 2021
Let just turn it around and watch as the world will turn upside down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.