Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga (41930 Views)

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / BREAKING: Brekete Family Host Announces Plan To End Programme Amid Assault Row / Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Calitoscassius(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
ogwuche4u:

You don't sound like one either. Because she violated someone's human right doesnt mean her's has no value. She is still human and isah violated her right. Go and read up.
You didn't answer on the right of the 6 years old helpless child almost burnt to death, what about her human rights? Please answer! What about the 6 years old child's rights? If that was your child what would you have done?
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Calitoscassius(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
younglleo:
lol, honestly he kept asking dat woman y she roast dey pikin, nd dey woman kept talking jagon, lol!
dey tin even vex me sef, not until he conclude nd dashed dey woman front nd bck slap wit his 1500 agbada lol, i no fit hold dat laff.
mak dem stop tagging him evil, some people would do more, dat woman is pure evil
I would bury the woman alive! Slap is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Calitoscassius(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2021
ellizy:
I don’t know how Nigerians reason sometimes. I’m very sure over 80% reasonable people wouldn’t be able to hold their chill amid that inhuman act, apology has been tendered and you’re still saying it’s unprofessional forgetting hundreds of people that had gotten justice through his program...
Those who are criticizing him should put themselves in position of the young girl family...
I would have buried the evil woman alive!
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2021
Foolish nigerians, they are only talking about slap while the poor innocent 6 years old is still suffering with 1st degree burns on her head and body. I don't even think that girl willl survive her injuries she is going to need soo much care and treatmeants to survive.

Please does Anyone knows the girl or her parents i would like to help. I am so angry and hurt
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by crackhouse(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
This op sef. He later reconsider moving on with the programme.
Op pls be truthful in your report. He's not closing down the station again. Get your facts right.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Is this the sort of PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY they teach in the Nigerians “church” and “christianity” industry? angry
>
I am glad you can actually spell the word misogyny well! You must be very proud of yourself. You are now woke!
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by DaddyGoo: 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
shogsman:

The law is quite clear,and it certainly doesn't give a damn about emotions or personal bias so does journalism

All points noted.

However, like I asked before, if na your pikin how e go be you?

There is also something called natural justice, which is why most courts in the world recognise crimes of passion.

This can arguably be defined as one, if at all it is to be tagged a criminal offence.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by shogsman(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
DaddyGoo:

All points noted.

However, like I asked before, if na your pikin how e go be you?

There is also something called natural justice, which is why most courts in the world recognise crimes of passion.

This can arguably be defined as one, if at all it is to be tagged a criminal offence.
Well first off the victim had no relation to him and this definitely didn't qualify as a crime of passion because he and the victim do not have any relationship so he definitely overreacted what makes it worse is that he did so in live TV while carrying out an official assignment that's a disgrace to his profession.
If it was just a regular guy that slapped the lady I wouldn't even give a fvck cos she definitely deserve it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Monday60655(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
You didn't listen to the program till the end. After a long while discussion and pleads from the masses, he accepted to continue with the program.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Princetoddie: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
DaddyGoo:
There is no reason for Ordinary Ahmed to stop the show.

That woman carried out an action that even the devil will be ashamed of.

Tied up, soaked in kerosene and then set a pre teen child on fire because some stupid mind told you she is a witch.

My Ordinary President no even slap am reach!

If na your pikin dem roast like BBQ , how e go be you for body?

As for the oversabi BBC cameraman and crew that released the video, 600 years to una!!

I hope as you have done this, you are ready to provide a viable alternative show to defend ordinary Nigerians..........ya, I thought not.

Iberibeism and nonsense!

#Breketemustcontinue
Well said to think she still added weavon so the fire can catch well. Is very truculent of any human being. Indeed BBC is only here to truly recolonize us. The defender of the defenceless has apologized what no polithieficans can do. I hope many people can learn from this plausible act
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by chlowi(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai see how devil use BBC to end a good thing

My thoughts exactly. What we happen to the woman who set that little girl ablaze ?
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by chlowi(f): 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
The man overreacted based on his overzealousness, his affection or sympathy for the child took better part of him, he couldn't control his emotion.

... True

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by chlowi(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2021
Omihanifa:

Dont always rush to comment on things you don't fully understand all in the name of looking for likes undecided

Are you now saying because he has been helping people he should now take laws into his own hands and start misbehaving?

The man should know quite well that as a journalist there are lines you must not cross

How is this man now different from the Nigeria police that is known for brutalising suspects.

It's not today that the guy has clearly been breaching the NBC broadcasting code. The other day he was telling somebody to shut up on air undecided

Some few years back he demarketed arik air by saying people should not patronise them that they can crash at any time angry that Nigerians should fly air peace

We all know he's making a meaningful impact in the lives of Nigerians and that was how he was able to get the grants he used in setting up the radio station from MacArthur Foundation. but that doesn't mean he should now allow it to enter his head and begin to slap everybody.

his good deeds outweighs the bad .... On this account , we should forgive ... An apology , which he has tendered is okay. I do not wish wish the show to end .. that show has brought smiles to many people ....
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by seunoj: 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
See How humans do all they can to Torment and bring down a man who has been of immense help , all for a silly action, which he has apologized for.

A Man who sacrificed himself to help so many people.

We Live in a very terrible and Wicked World

Unfortunately, na poor pple he Dey help. Pple wey Dey criticize online can sort themselves. Poor man’s worry continues

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Solo2018: 7:14pm On May 19, 2021
Ordinary President, Is human... We stand with him
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Richthekid: 8:30pm On May 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by bigtt76(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2021
Slapping the woman no matter what she may have done is wrong ...o wrong nau angry

Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-brekete-family-host-announces-plan-to-end-programme-amid-assault-row
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by PierreAbutu(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai see how devil use BBC to end a good thing

Thunder fire BBC angry
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by mkpurumma090(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
Why na ordinary president??
I love e watching your shows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by mkpurumma090(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
Why na ordinary president??
I love watching your shows

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by PierreAbutu(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men

Pls, don't hate men
Jesus is a man
Your father is a man
And I love u and ur smile

No one is perfect, please cool
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Engrgreg231(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2021
now nobody is looking at the crime committed by this woman na ordinary president own them they televise and even get documentry
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Friend22(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2021
Omihanifa:

Dont always rush to comment on things you don't fully understand all in the name of looking for likes undecided

Are you now saying because he has been helping people he should now take laws into his own hands and start misbehaving?

The man should know quite well that as a journalist there are lines you must not cross

How is this man now different from the Nigeria police that is known for brutalising suspects.

It's not today that the guy has clearly been breaching the NBC broadcasting code. The other day he was telling somebody to shut up on air undecided

Some few years back he demarketed arik air by saying people should not patronise them that they can crash at any time angry that Nigerians should fly air peace

We all know he's making a meaningful impact in the lives of Nigerians and that was how he was able to get the grants he used in setting up the radio station from MacArthur Foundation. but that doesn't mean he should now allow it to enter his head and begin to slap everybody.

Save your sanctimonious admonitions for the deaf

You people want to always handle people with criminal intents and assaults with kid gloves.

The BBC whatever they are way worst.

I don't support high handedness ,but that lady deserved every slap she got.
What is even slap compared to the almost irreparable damage she caused that little girl.
I want you to compare them.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Friend22(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2021
shogsman:

Well first off the victim had no relation to him and this definitely didn't qualify as a crime of passion because he and the victim do not have any relationship so he definitely overreacted what makes it worse is that he did so in live TV while carrying out an official assignment that's a disgrace to his profession.
If it was just a regular guy that slapped the lady I wouldn't even give a fvck cos she definitely deserve it.

Oga,stop this professional hodgepodge.

She deserved it.
Even if it were in a worship place.

What are slaps compared to roasting someone's child alive.
Do you even think at all?

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Nobody: 4:15am On May 20, 2021
Omihanifa:

You're overreacting, he didn't slap everybody. The slap could have been better orchestrated if he had good handlers. Sole ownership of what he's doing needs scrutiny by himself and stakeholders as a way to question the longevity and objectives of the programme.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Teepeettp: 6:02am On May 20, 2021
BBC is super fast in passing and disseminating anything like this but how many times has BBC pass or captured information on how he helped people from their sufferings and gave them justice?... Bad news easier spread than the good ones....

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:25am On May 20, 2021
DaddyGoo:
There is no reason for Ordinary Ahmed to stop the show.

That woman carried out an action that even the devil will be ashamed of.

Tied up, soaked in kerosene and then set a pre teen child on fire because some stupid mind told you she is a witch.

My Ordinary President no even slap am reach!

If na your pikin dem roast like BBQ , how e go be you for body?

As for the oversabi BBC cameraman and crew that released the video, 600 years to una!!

I hope as you have done this, you are ready to provide a viable alternative show to defend ordinary Nigerians..........ya, I thought not.

Iberibeism and nonsense!

#Breketemustcontinue

But Ordinary President also has his fault. He should learn to check his anger. He's always quick to get angry. Only if he has contained his anger it wouldn't have gotten to this. He should never forget that in spite oh his good deeds, some evil people are waiting for one mistake to capitalize on and this is one example.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by maasoap(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But he has tendered unreserved apology naa, and he is forgiven This is something patanmi could not do

Nigerians! Who forgave him, you, the public or the woman he slapped? Laughing
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by maasoap(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2021
Emmy3:
The Ordinary President, as days goes by, [s] it's getting obvious that this a zoo and many of the inhabitants don't deserve good and good leadership, [/s] but please, for the sake of those sane humans; don't end the Brekete Family programme.
You have done far more than what put together, all the current 36 governors and president have done.
Abeg nor take this decision because of these animals that can't even take protest to the streets on what their bad government is dishing to them. They can't even speak for their family members who get doses of injustice but go open their big toilet-odoured mouth to lambaste you.
Abeg nor vex....

Lol. He was the who physically assaulted another person. He was the one who said that he was ending the show. So, what exactly is the fault of "zoo" in all these? And physically assaulting another person is a sign of "good leadership"? I didn't know that.
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by tunjilana: 10:49am On May 20, 2021
Couple of weeks back, a community tied a young man like a goat and flogged him helplessly (A wrong move)
His Crime, he intervened in women fight and mercilessly flogged the woman his mother was fighting with.(A wrong move)

Societal reaction : Good move by the community (A wrong judgement)

Ordinary President Ahmed got angry and slaps a woman (A wrong move)
Her crime, she burnt a girl child on the premise that she was a witch (A wrong move)

Societal reaction : Bad move by Ahmed...
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by Ayobami7(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga by atiku4President(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
He is despicable. Let him go. No respect for people. The same thing he says he is against

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.