Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. (2626 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Lostchild(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
January 2022.
I moved 45 miles away from my home town to another town. What seems to be a peaceful transaction and movement later turn out to be a conflict that involve community hoodlums, who later got the police involve. The police saw that it was just a manipulation and wickedness of the wife of the landlord and they did let me Go without bail.

God fully intervene because of my meekness and also my long journey of unnatural circumstances which led to my financial brokeness.

I suffered badly in the hands of the evil woman, but I endured it and kept my head high unto God. Knowing that God will make all things to work for my good.

With God intervention I had to move from that town and settled in another quiet town, a place more better than the former. By this time my soul and body was completely broken and my health deteriorated.

After one month living in these new quiet town, the little money I had left was gone and my bank account was totally empty. There was no food for me to eat. I was left with just 200 ⁿaira in my house.

It was during the period of fuel scarcity and total blackout. I lay down, face downward as I contemplate within myself. The week has ended and Sunday is almost here already, and I need money and food.

I have three bank account, and they are all empty with no money in them. The only thing I was having at home was a lot of almond fruit that gave me diarrhea just by eating too many of them. Yes, I have too many almond fruit and some sower sop fruit in my apartment then.

I began to wonder how Adam and Eve survived more than 900 years with fruit only, when the almond I have here is giving me running stomach.

I then continue to contemplate. How will I survive in this new quiet town with no job, no friends and family to back me up?

My question is, how did I survive and how am I surviving?

THE ANSWER.
I decided to place my hope and trust in God. Since it was the Almighty that channeled me to this new town, then God himself will provide for me.

It was 5pm in the evening, I walked 21 minutes to the next nearby town just to look for any bet9ja shop to power charge my phone. By 8pm at night I was done and took my leave as I headed back home with just the 200ⁿaira in my pocket.

There are four different pave road that link to the G.R.A where I live. I always take the shorter road that seem a bit busy, while the other roads are always quiet and isolated. Even if they try to kill person in those two road, no one will be there to intervene because it is so quiet and isolated

As I took the short and busy straight road,, there was this heavy pot hole that look muddy anytime it rained. When I got to the pot hole, I said to myself, I can't use my ©lean loafer to pass through this muddy port road. No, let me go back and use the long well pave road with no pot hole and muddiness.

Although I always normally pass through it, but that very night I just decided not to pass through it because I get irritated by anything mud. I am a lover of cleanness who hate mud, so I retreat and went back to use the longer road.

As I entered the G.R.A via the long road, I got to a T junction, and I saw money that was used as a sacrifice to the gods. shocked

God, damnn it. See me see plenty maniieeee. Thank you Jesus, I blurted. grin

As a temporary broke guy, I started packing money. I was the only person in that entire road and yet I was packing money into my tiny poly. shocked

My back and front pocket became full with money too, so I started shocking maniiiee inside my left and right socks. My whole body was full with money that smells with oily idol worship perfume.

As I was about to take my leave, I saw more monie. Haaaaa isshhhh haaaaa. I dive into more packing with many smile. I made sure I pack everything and none was left.

I then raise my head up and saw a man coming from afar, chaiiii I decide to retreat backward very fast because by this time, I now see everyone as a suspect.

Poverty will genuinely humble any man. smiley.

I looked to see if there was any bike coming but I could not find any to take me home. So I began to walk very slow because my body was full with money. When I got home, I pack all the money into a bucket, put some detergent soap and wash and spread money all over the floor. My house began to smell Idol worship perfume.

I began to smile as I thank the God of all gods, Jesus Himself. grin cheesy

By Monday morning, I went to the bank and deposited 65% of the money into my access bank account. After that I went straight to the market to buy all the food I need.

Within two weeks, my residential neighbors started saying to me that I have change in body and appearance. And I look more finer in compare to when they first saw me. They didn't know that the gods are always hungry.

As a god, I have receive a mandatory sacrifice and I am being well fed. All I do now is just to eat, rest, read and watch TV

The story continue. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7209067/lost-money-saw-market

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by updatechange(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
We yrey pataki.... I think say u no go pack am nii grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by paddock: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Nice fiction! coolNice fiction!
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by mytime24(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2022
nairaland Twitter stories
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Lostchild(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
updatechange:
We yrey pataki.... I think say u no go pack am nii grin

If I nor park that money, hunger will just give me rest in pieces grin grin
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Have u asked asked yourself, who are the people eating the sacrifices (like goat, money, chicken, money et all) kept at all those T-junction

The answer is simple, is either mad person, hungry people(who don't care to die), people who wan to try the potency of the sacrifice

The powerless gods don't eat sacrifice,HUMAN BEINGS are the ones that EAT/TAKE them

1 Like

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by filleSouriante(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
interesting

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's another BANGER from the lostchild himself. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by RuddyFusion(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
We dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Lastpharoah33: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Finally, a god that eats it's sacrifice.

You and childofdoom share some traits you know... grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Littlechild(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
Nice fiction! coolNice fiction!

I only share reality. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Littlechild(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

You got me laughing so hard. But in reality we humans are the real gods. For the scripture ( Psalm 82:6) Ye are gods and children of the Most High

1. Only an insane person will sacrifice food and money to demons.

Demons don't eat our food, neighter do they need our money. Food and money is made for humans and not for demons.

During the days of Adam, God pronounce curse on Satan, and He also place curse on the evil spirits when He flood the earth during the days of Noah. The curse place on them was that they will always be hungry and tasty, but yet they can not quench their taste.

They are perpetually hungry, almost as much beyond our imagination. They must feed their appetites and this really made them get out of control. Since the curse upon them was that they must eat the dust, which God used to make the flesh of man, their only food is the flesh of men.

Therefore demons must satisfy themselves with mans passions. They also drink blood and feed on human flesh
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Lostchild(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
smiley
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Littlechild(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Juliet751
I saw you have change profile photo.

You look adorable.
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Littlechild:
Juliet751 I saw you have change profile photo.
You look adorable.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Lastpharoah33: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Littlechild:

You got me laughing so hard. But in reality we humans are the real gods. For the scripture ( Psalm 82:6) Ye are gods and children of the Most High

1. Only an insane person will sacrifice food and money to demons.

Demons don't eat our food, neighter do they need our money. Food and money is made for humans and not for demons.

During the days of Adam, God pronounce curse on Satan, and He also place curse on the evil spirits when He flood the earth during the days of Noah. The curse place on them was that they will always be hungry and tasty, but yet they can not quench their taste.

They are perpetually hungry, almost as much beyond our imagination. They must feed their appetites and this really made them get out of control. Since the curse upon them was that they must eat the dust, which God used to make the flesh of man, their only food is the flesh of men.

Therefore demons must satisfy themselves with mans passions. They also drink blood and feed on human flesh

On point.
Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Nonam: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
You are right, the gods are truly hungry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. by Littlechild(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

I laugh out loud when I first saw your comment. But In answer to your opinion, I will tell you that, Lostchild and ChildofDoom do not have thesame trait. We are two different personality.

We have different personality
We have different potentials.
We have different destiny
We are controlled by two different spiritual forces.

I know who I am, and I know what I will become. I share on this forum what I feel comfy to share because I look at things from the spiritual reality.

I don't feel embarrass on what I share because a humble man cannot be embarrassed by his life failures. There are a lot of things that will come to us via failures that root humility. Most of what many of you are running away from today, will only channel you to spiritual and physical greatness.

My journey always remind me that I am a great man.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? / Ladies If U Are Really Turned On, Wud U Agree To Have S-e-x In A Public Toilet? / A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.