Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) (1141 Views)

Gate Keepers Of Sex / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2022
Marriage still remains one the legal institution for a healthy community to propel. The issue of people having divorce, experiencing some incapability in what was once a marriage begotten by love cannot be over emphasized.

Now, I wanna State the little observation I have unraveled over a series of research and categories.

In nigeria most ladies fall in this categories

*Born and raised in the city
*Born and raised in the rulal region
*Born in the city but later migrated to the rulal region
*Born in the rulal region but later migrated to the city

Among this categories, it's not a gainsaying to note that one among the four is the best category in which a good wife materia normally comes from.

This best category (from my research and observation) is the "Ladies born in the rulal region but later in life migrated to the urban region". Especially if the lady later migrated for education purpose.

There are many advantage to this group when compared with others. Definitely, they are the most respectful class of women. The issue of feminism being peddled in our modern community is mostly seen from the people that has lived thier life all through in urban area reason being that they are exposed beyond the Normal, they have seen the all inside out of Men and for that will always claim an equal right.
A typical girl that migrated from rulal area may not necessarily have chance for "Rights and tussle".

Moreover, in being faithful to the partner.....this class of women are literally the best. The can maintain a good family and also can win the heart of their mother in law easily because the little errands like farmwork that normally bring problem between the wife and mother in law is not always a problem to them.

Also this class don't normally have it A1 in promiscuity......I don't have to stress on this particular point grin

Finally....love is actually the best characteristics of a happy family, every class of individual are good and better....but I just felt like pointing out the best from research

Nairalanders what have you to say??

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.... what have you guys to say?
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Godada(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2022

You do not need so much fancy words and sentences to make your point.

Communication is basically passing of information.

That been said, I do think you have a point there.

However, regardless of where these ladies find themselves, family and home upbringing plays an important part in the way these ladies will behave in the future

3 Likes

Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 09, 2022
cool
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:
Marriage still remains one the legal institution for a healthy community to propel. The issue of people having divorce, experiencing some incapability in what was once a marriage begotten by love cannot be over emphasized.

Now, I wanna State the little observation I have unraveled over a series of research and categories.

Among this categories, it's not a gainsaying to note that one among the four is the best category in which a good wife materia normally comes from.

This best category (from my research and observation) is the "Ladies born in the rulal region but later in life migrated to the urban region". Especially if the lady later migrated for education purpose.

There are many advantage to this group when compared with others. Definitely, they are the most respectful class of women. The issue of feminism being peddled in our modern community is mostly seen from the people that has lived thier life all through in urban area reason being that they are exposed beyond the Normal, they have seen the all inside out of Men and for that will always claim an equal right.
A typical girl that migrated from rulal area may not necessarily have chance for "Rights and tussle".

Moreover, in being faithful to the partner.....this class of women are literally the best. The can maintain a good family and also can win the heart of their mother in law easily because the little errands like farmwork that normally bring problem between the wife and mother in law is not always a problem to them.

Also this class don't normally have it A1 in promiscuity......I don't have to stress on this particular point grin

Finally....love is actually the best characteristics of a happy family, every class of individual are good and better....but I just felt like pointing out the best from research

Nairalanders what have you to say??

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.... what have you guys to say?

If at all you're in this generation you should have seen by now that these modern ladies(most of them) are not wife material...they are nothing but entitled
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 09, 2022
Good job pal
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 09, 2022
Observing...
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2022
Godada:

Sorry!!
Next time it won't pass two lines ok cheesy

It will just be a line sentence, everything summerized so that you can quickly read and jump cheesy
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2022
Godada:

Also love is important in a marriage but after some time it fades...so it takes dedication and work to keep the marriage going..sorry I meant to quote the OP
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

If at all you're in this generation you should have seen by now that these modern ladies(most of them) are not wife material... they are nothing but entitled

Exactly why I created this thread bro.

Things has really fallen apart......the center already on it's last breath.

I'm a niggrr of this waxing generation and have to do a research on the cause of our decaying society and the actual safe class
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

I'm a niggrr of this waxing generation and have to do a research on the cause of our decaying society and the actual safe class

And I'll advise any man that wants to get married...no matter how much you feel you trust a woman just get a prenup for your own good because most of these ladies are getting into marriages only to look for financial gain
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

The man with knowledge of life.
You are sighted.
So girls born in the city are feminists abi?
They are promiscuous.
What about boys born in the city?
They are Yahoo boys, ritualists, wayward, cheats and co.
Last Bullet
You ll never get what you can't give. It's not a curse.

In Luke 6:38, Jesus said give it shall be given unto you. A Good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

God no dey support cheating. What's good for men is good for women.
Can you Sergio104 give us the category of men you belong to?
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

Please do not give the lady quoting you attention...shes just here for an unnecessary gender war...dont answer her and she will pipe down
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

If at all you're in this generation you should have seen by now that these modern ladies(most of them) are not wife material...they are nothing but entitled
Marry yourself.
There are responsible women. You are the one that should do well to eat well.
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

Please do not give the lady quoting you attention...shes just here for an unnecessary gender war...dont answer her and she will pipe down
Help o.. Wetin I don do now? I was just giving my opinion. We no dey fight na. Be a good boy, Solomon. grin
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Marry yourself.
There are responsible women. You are the one that should do well to eat well.

It's not compulsory for anybody to marry in the first place so please your point isnt valid
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

It's not compulsory for anybody to marry in the first place so please your point isnt valid
And it's not compulsory for people who doesn't blv in marriage to give marital advise or come to a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

The man with knowledge of life.
You are sighted.
So girls born in the city are feminists abi?
They are promiscuous.
What about boys born in the city?
They are Yahoo boys, ritualists, wayward, cheats and co.

Last Bullet
You ll never get what you can't give. It's not a curse.

In Luke 6:38, Jesus said give it shall be given unto you. A Good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

God no dey support cheating. What's good for men is good for women.
Can you Sergio104 give us the category of men you belong to?

Lol cheesy.
I'm not stereotyping oh.
I didn't categorize them like that, but I meant that from good observation, such other groups are the one's prone to @bolded.

In the case of feminism, I can tell you that the reason why Nigeria still it low is because the heat is actually too much for all. But check western world and thier feminism today...... it's technically high (urban area).

I still maintain my stand, the ladies born in rural region but later in life migrated to urban area especially for education purpose are the best.

Regardless..... there's good woman everywhere Sha cool
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by SparrowLeague: 12:40am On May 09, 2022
Following....

Nice one @op
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by virginprincess(f): 7:13am On May 09, 2022
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Following....

Nice one @op

What have you to say bro cool
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by SparrowLeague: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

What have you to say bro cool

Well, your analysis is very good.

But there's love and good people everywhere.
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Well, your analysis is very good.

But there's love and good people everywhere.

I know bro.
Just pointing to the best cool
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Hayee(f): 10:23am On May 09, 2022
grin grin grin

After they marry the so called wife material na still we gold diggers Dem go chase

There by suffering wife material cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat is why I have been less judgemental on women that cheat, whether she is a wife material or not cheesy grin grin
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 09, 2022
Please don't respond to the bitter broads that want to derail the thread...they're not worth it
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by RightToReject(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2022
There's no way a woman's inclination to equality/egalitarianism can automatically make her a bad person. Instead, a woman's inclination to equality always bring the real and best of her, if she has good upbringing in particular and character in general; thus, the kind of woman any man that has a philosophy that is rooted in justice and fairness and values a mutually healthy relationship will always go into a relationship with. The hallmark of such woman is her disposition to expressiveness and strive for justness. And she could be born, raised, or found anywhere.

A woman that has a poor upbringing, poor character, and is inclined to equality is the type that is bad, regardless of where she was born, raised, and found; and she is as bad as those disingenuous, pretentious, and unexpressive ones that always gloss their true evil natures with some servile attitudes - the types most of you have always mistaken for submissive women.

Any man that has a philosophy that is rooted in justice and fairness will understand the fact that real and enjoyable submission from a woman is the type that comes from a woman who has truly emancipated because her acts of selflessness and deference, where and when necessary, always come wittingly and voluntarily not from fear and/or ignorance.
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nyascobar1414: 1:28pm On May 09, 2022
My question is..
Who is breeding these Simps called men.?
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
My question is..
Who is breeding these Simps called men.?

It's mostly single mothers...most of the boys didnt have a father figure to grow up with or just dont have the experience to deal with ladies
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
RightToReject:
There's no way a woman's inclination to equality/egalitarianism can automatically make her a bad person. Instead, a woman's inclination to equality always bring the real and best of her, if she has good upbringing in particular and character in general; thus, the kind of woman any man that has a philosophy that is rooted in justice and fairness and values a mutually healthy relationship will always go into a relationship with. The hallmarks of such woman is her disposition to expressiveness and strive for justness. And she could be born, raised, or found anywhere.

A woman that has a poor upbringing, poor character, and is inclined to equality is the type that is bad, regardless of where she was born, raised, and found; and she is as bad as those disingenuous, pretentious, and unexpressive ones that always gloss their true evil natures with some servile attitudes - the types most of you have always mistaken for submissive women.

Any man that has a philosophy that is rooted in justice and fairness will understand the fact that real and enjoyable submission from a woman is the type that comes from a woman who has truly emancipated because her acts of selflessness and deference, where and when necessary, always come wittingly and voluntarily not from fear and/or ignorance.

Na why you turn to Shakespeare?
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Nyascobar1414: 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

It's mostly single mothers...most of the boys didnt have a father figure to grow up with or just dont have the experience to deal with ladies

Word!
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
RightToReject:
There's no way a woman's inclination to equality/egalitarianism can automatically make her a bad person. Instead, a woman's inclination to equality always bring the real and best of her, if she has good upbringing in particular and character in general; thus, the kind of woman any man that has a philosophy that is rooted in justice and fairness and values a mutually healthy relationship will always go into a relationship with. The hallmarks of such woman is her disposition to expressiveness and strive for justness. And she could be born, raised, or found anywhere.

Nice submission.

But don't you think that from external view of the beam, there are really some class of women that are better than the others??(not arguing the fact that good women are everywhere)
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by RightToReject(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

Nice submission.

But don't you think that from external view of the beam, there are really some class of women that are better than the others??(not arguing the fact that good women are everywhere)

There are and I stated so too, but being better or worse than others does not stem from where they were born or reside. Instead, it is subject to each of the individual's ethical leanings.
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Adejo1(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2022
With this ur statement,u have accepted that you are gold digger
Hayee:
grin grin grin

After they marry the so called wife material na still we gold diggers Dem go chase

There by suffering wife material cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat is why I have been less judgemental on women that cheat, whether she is a wife material or not cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

zzzzz / Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) / WATCH!!! Trending Video Of Nigerian Tiktok Influencer Black Chully || Fux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.