Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62263 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ProfAmaben(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
gbam you nail it bro... Do you know things about Euro bond, if yes can you help tutor me

If I wanna start the lecture it won't end today, this is the best resource to understand everything you need to know about Euro Bond and more.

https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/trading-investing/eurobond/

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Frankiss44(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
Angy55:

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Oturatetuala(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2021
But this thing ain't funny o because I see myself swimming in poverty because I have really gone far In this Bitcoin of a thing. cry

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by eventainment(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
Not my business... Who else noticed that #100 recharge card is now #110?
For my side you no go see 110 own buy na from 220 up
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mcslize: 5:03pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

That's what I am asking, if this exchange for real money is some how stopped what happens to crypto?

These exchange platforms are online. No government can stop them. Many are still on the way. It took them years to build their platforms and reputations you know?

It is not possible to stop exchange platforms, cuz they are not tied to any governmental body.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by baganas: 5:03pm On May 19, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Crypto dey fall when I don download my own App getting ready to trade ,it's like I'll go on a break to see what future has to unfold
This the right time, buy the dip and ignore the DUF
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:

If I wanna start the lecture it won't end today, this is the best resource to understand everything you need to know about Euro Bond and more.

https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/trading-investing/eurobond/
thanks bro
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Premiumwriter: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Cryptocurrency is another form of MMM. It's value is strongly tied to what people are willing to pay for it unlike paper currency that's tied to import and exports (trade).

Although the bitcoin uses a strong algorithm, it is prone to hacks and we've heard of several cases of hacks and theft despite using the blockchain system (Hashes, Nodes, Decentralization etc.).

I genuinely pity countries that would heavily invest in an invisible intangible currency, when it crashes, that is the end of the road for them.

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Zugacoin, Fulanicoin etc. grin don't have any value, if the world decides today that a Bitcoin would sell for $1, that's what it would be, although same can't be said about the US Dollar, the Euro etc cos these currencies are backed up with valuable tangible assets.
you don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by MERCHANDISER: 5:09pm On May 19, 2021
Ololanla:
Hmm, China is doing everything to control the world economy. It is well.
Economically they might have the control but Military American is still their boss
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Gokoyer0(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
The bottom line is that, never put money you can't afford to lose in any crypto. The only time you lose totally is when you sell at a loss. This is not the end of crypto, guys.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ProfAmaben(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
you don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks Mr know all.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Buy from online platform like opay and the rest,you go even pay ₦90.
Stop being archaic
is it your business nii
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
porthouse7:
u still dey buy paper recharge card u better buy directly from ur bank app
no be Everytime money dey always dey inside account na
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by MadeINchenzen2: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
justscorchone:
So shey make we still dey hodl nii?
hold kee u there...grin

Holding is not a strategy... I have been preaching that since 1900 B.C grin
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 5:15pm On May 19, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Buy from bank instead
ok
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2021
Mcslize:

These exchange platforms are online. No government can stop them. Many are still on the way. It took them years to build their platforms and reputations you know?

It is not possible to stop exchange platforms, cuz they are not tied to any governmental body.

Do they not have to go through banks?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Ckonnet: 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
BF69BF:
The kind of money that'll make a statement or tweet from me break an international market is what I want not all this Yahoo, Politician useless money dem.

You see wetin Elon Musk don cause? That's money.

Elon matter don settle, e no even bloody reach like this, na china people get crypto 4 now. Every crypto is on red alert.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by MadeINchenzen2: 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
What will happen to peoples crypto wallet will be worse than MMM... what goes up must come down and when it comes down it keeps rollinggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
Kokaine:
doge and tron

65k dollars na him you put for doge and tron?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by DenreleDave(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

By next week you go know how far.
A friend bought Doge coin when it was below a dollar,he dumped some of it last month making over $15k.
His money is safe in his bank account,he just dey look una now as una dey cry

U r drunk and uninformed...

Doge has always been Below dollars.

U can't even lie perfectly

7 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by DenreleDave(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
Angy55:

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol
yes u can... 5k is like 10 dollars..

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
hold kee u there...grin

Holding is not a strategy... I have been preaching that since 1900 B.C grin

So what’s the way forward ?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kokaine(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

65k dollars na him you put for doge and tron?
naira
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Acidosis(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
Advanced Ponzi �
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by smsinnigeria(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
I just invested 2BN in crypto. I want a smart lady to advise on next step.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Chris2863(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
Not my business... Who else noticed that #100 recharge card is now #110?
Get out, that's none of our business too. You don't expect everyone to be as broke as you are

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by H2ho(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
shocked shocked

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Organizer111222(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
The name alone should have sent signals to potential investors (magas) it is simply CREEPY!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Pyhonist: 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
It will fall consecutively for like one week or more due to excess supply as a result of panic, then it will start rising because demand will increase from scavengers willing to buy at a cheapers rate.

Stay strong my brothers and sisters bitcoin will rise again.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by lagdmark(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2021
Ololanla:
Hmm, China is doing everything to control the world economy. It is well.
They are already there. naa the Western nations day preach globalisation & democracy, now China is in control.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by captainking(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2021
IamGreen1:

Don't shake bro, buy the dip to counter the trade because I believe that I'll raise again.
You are very correct... Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.