Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City (18058 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

so many of you here seem to know the problem with igbos.

must be a gift passed down from your forefathers

I wonder what you people do abroad when there's no igbos to blame.

na typo. we dey everywhere. you don't see Igboman where you dey better make like usain n bolt

money no dey there

Yes oo. Money dey dere to set up baby factory dey sell pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 2:37pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

pretend pretend na typical small boy characteristics
I overstand
Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of self defence cheesy
I love this emotional pain you are in cheesy
Can't wait for the next stage cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 2:37pm On May 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes oo. Money dey dere to set up baby factory dey sell pikin.

well done..*claps

people that have nothing to offer normally choose the LCD

unfortunately mastery of the igbos haven't done anything for your leaking pockets

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 2:41pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of self defence cheesy

Edo state is famous for creating mad people.
you're not doing anything to dispel that rumor

but continue o. maybe your village people will summon you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Balogunodua(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2021
Greenback:

But flokii says they are born born upandan,how come you afonjas are saying different things nah grin
How does my comment affects an osu like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 2:58pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

Edo state is famous for creating mad people. you're not doing anything to dispel that rumor
but continue o. maybe your village people will summon you
Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of identifying your madness cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 3:10pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of identifying your madness cheesy

you rather jump off a bridge mr pretend
na only question the man ask

this long story you keep trying to tell, I'm not interested
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 3:15pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

you rather jump off a bridge mr pretend
na only question the man ask

this long story you keep trying to tell, I'm not interested

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of identifying his madness cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Kaiser20: 3:20pm On May 20, 2021
SO EDO PEOPLE HAVE ABANDONED THEIR VILLAGES AND CITIES AND RUN TO ITALY/GREECE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 3:29pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of identifying his madness cheesy

blahblahblah nonsense
stupid boy

data is free. let's waste time abeg
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

blahblahblah nonsense stupid boy

data is free. let's waste time abeg
Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of frustration cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Almaigaa: 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
please stop calling prostitution hustle caused a young girl reading might think it is on the leagues of real hustle

That's what Igbos call it.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 7:51pm On May 20, 2021
temitope27:
Yoruba seek for greeners pasture in the land of opportunity, you hardly see Yoruba s in foreign land for decades while suffering but few in London and America which one is your one u can travel to village where even the indigene are trying to move out, come to villages in AKURE and idanre and see many of ur people working as labourer and still remain here for decades without having anything, some times I wonder may be some of u are banished from going back home, they just decided to stay here as if they are doing well
I wish you can understand yourself
Go to remote Ebonyi and see Yorubas as tailors
I grew up at Onitsha knowing over 60% tailors either as Ghanaians or Yorubas, likewise Mason jobs and local jerb hawkers.
The Igbo is one of the most home-attached African tribe; there's hardly any Igboman aside their businesses who doesn't have more percentage of their wealth in their village than outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 8:20pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

ramblings of a hungry child.
if I see your pic now na only cry I fit do
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 8:28pm On May 20, 2021
PoloG:
nigerians in the U.s and UK are not up to 1million.. so what many are you talking about?
Bros, you don't know what you are saying
https://buzznigeria.com/300000-nigerians-us/amp/
On record of which illegal ones are atleast over 200% of that figure above for the US alone
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 8:39pm On May 20, 2021
Cherez:

Bros, you don't know what you are saying
https://buzznigeria.com/300000-nigerians-us/amp/
On record of which illegal ones are atleast over 200% of that figure above for the US alone
oga ade blacks in the U.S are approximately 46-48million and black americans are 46m.. Africans and caribbean share the remaining 2-3m.. and there are more afro caribbeans in the U.S than Africans..
So nigerians in the U.s cannot be more than 500,000... but legal and illegal
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 8:42pm On May 20, 2021
Cherez:

I wish you can understand yourself
Go to remote Ebonyi and see Yorubas as tailors
I grew up at Onitsha knowing over 60% tailors either as Ghanaians or Yorubas, likewise Mason jobs and local jerb hawkers.
The Igbo is one of the most home-attached African tribe; there's hardly any Igboman aside their businesses who doesn't have more percentage of their wealth in their village than outside
only the agbo sellers gp ti ifboland and they are not up to 2000 self... yorubas migrate to western nations not nigerian states
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 8:47pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

ramblings of a hungry child. if I see your pic now na only cry I fit do
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by mightyhaze: 9:02pm On May 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Na that Sankponba Road wey u talk I dey so. The reason why you met many Igbo Girls is because they all came to Benin to HUSTLE. Na them full all the Brothels and Red-light districts at night doing husting. While the hard working Girls from other Tribes are either in their Shops, working place or learning handwork elsewhere. At the same time when you saw many Igbo ladies roaming the streets of Benin.

Go to Boundary Road, Aso time in G.R.A at night, you will see Girls in their hundreds who are waiting for some random men to pick them up. Over 95% of those Girls are from East. They all came to Hustle. These are the same Ladies you met in the day time.
Igbos are by far the largest ethnic group in Nigeria

Southeast, southsouth and North Central.. Do u know that most of these Igbos u see in Benin are actually indigenous to Edo state ( igbanke Igbos and agbors).. Many more from Delta,Rivers,even bayelsa,akwa ibom and cross Rivers..

Igbos are well over 60million.. whatever they do ,they do well cos na very sound ppl.

U will feel their impact well in trades,cos they give it their all

U will feel them in sports,cos them put their all

Same as education.. recent statistics shatter previous myth say them no dey go school

Even in prostitution,their package no be here.. others are into it,but with Igbo packaging,others fell into insignificance and are almost undesirable to anyone

Na only terrorism,vagrancy,mass begging and agbero dem no dey do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Tizmamoney: 9:41pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

when did you do the counting?
very simple question o
my guy I be Edo, I stay in Sapele road for Benin. That statistics is false. Igbos in Benin are not up to 200,000 sef

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by meccuno: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

so Nigerians are not currently living all over the world as citizens?? what the fvck is the difference?

does anybody with an iota of intelligence post here.
all this emotional responses is tiring
The site has been dominated by Northerners and many political Afonjas. Anywhere the Aboki man enters, they loose 40% of their intelligence. That's how dumb these people are.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by YungMillionaire: 10:20pm On May 20, 2021
So Nnamdi Kanu is right: Edo state is Biafraland.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 10:20pm On May 20, 2021
Tizmamoney:
my guy I be Edo, I stay in Sapele road for Benin. That statistics is false. Igbos in Benin are not up to 200,000 sef

opinions is like assholes...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by YungMillionaire: 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:
so Nigerians are not currently living all over the world as citizens?? what the fvck is the difference?does anybody with an iota of intelligence post here.all this emotional responses is tiring

He is talking about mass deportation that western countries do. The same will be done to Igbos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by KingMack(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
I travelled to Benin City earlier last week,Just to chill with my bro that lives in Sakponba road Benin,Me being a jovial and open guy decided to chill with one of my old friend in Uniben,Omo as a sharp guy I decided to approach some Benin babes in uniben oooo,I approached some girls plus the my Real nigger introduced me to,So I was exposed to women in Benin,One thing about me is that, anytime I approach someone new one of the first questions I ask,is about their tribe and where they came from,I have this wielrd Interest in the ethnicity of people,But I observed something in Benin City,most girls that were igbos, Naturally I met more Bini girls than Igbo girls,but apart from bini,if I asked the the girl I met her tribe she will likely mention Igbo,It was surprising, because I knew that the Igbos are not indigenous in Benin City,like her neighboring delta state,with the anioma people, actually the tribe of most people I met in Edo state are binis,Followed by the Igbos b4 the Esans,the binis are just few people more than the igbos in Benin City,This is a state that not an indegenous Igbo state oooo,Ok I went back to sakponba to stay with my bro b4 I chill back to the southwest,I decided to start asking him about the tribe of most people I met in the area were he stays,I asked about his Neighbors,his friends and people I met on the street,to my surprise most of them binis with igbos coming not a distant second,I was amazed,and I told my bro why igbos are very many in a state that not even an indegenous Igbo state,my bro who have Travelled in most states in the south south,kogi state and benue state,Said that this common in many state he has being to,he doesn't understand why,My brothers and sis then I knew that igbos are very many in Nigeria ooooo

NOTE-not as if I did not meet people of other ethnicity in Benin oooo,Edo state very diverse,But I met more igbos

Everybody wey be Benin don jand..ask Osas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by YungMillionaire: 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
Tizmamoney:

What about Igbanke? They are indigenous Igbos in Edo state. If you count them then the OP is right.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

I read yo monkey ass correctly the first time
just galvanizing like an emotionally unstable teenager

this public meltdown all because I asked what have you done for Edo state

you have been throwing tantrums for 5hrs
just like an adult with emotionally stunted growth
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Illuminatiship(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
I travelled to Benin City earlier last week,Just to chill with my bro that lives in Sakponba road Benin,Me being a jovial and open guy decided to chill with one of my old friend in Uniben,Omo as a sharp guy I decided to approach some Benin babes in uniben oooo,I approached some girls plus the my Real nigger introduced me to,So I was exposed to women in Benin,One thing about me is that, anytime I approach someone new one of the first questions I ask,is about their tribe and where they came from,I have this wielrd Interest in the ethnicity of people,But I observed something in Benin City,most girls that were igbos, Naturally I met more Bini girls than Igbo girls,but apart from bini,if I asked the the girl I met her tribe she will likely mention Igbo,It was surprising, because I knew that the Igbos are not indigenous in Benin City,like her neighboring delta state,with the anioma people, actually the tribe of most people I met in Edo state are binis,Followed by the Igbos b4 the Esans,the binis are just few people more than the igbos in Benin City,This is a state that not an indegenous Igbo state oooo,Ok I went back to sakponba to stay with my bro b4 I chill back to the southwest,I decided to start asking him about the tribe of most people I met in the area were he stays,I asked about his Neighbors,his friends and people I met on the street,to my surprise most of them binis with igbos coming not a distant second,I was amazed,and I told my bro why igbos are very many in a state that not even an indegenous Igbo state,my bro who have Travelled in most states in the south south,kogi state and benue state,Said that this common in many state he has being to,he doesn't understand why,My brothers and sis then I knew that igbos are very many in Nigeria ooooo

NOTE-not as if I did not meet people of other ethnicity in Benin oooo,Edo state very diverse,But I met more igbos
you see why your papa disown you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri / Tenure Elongation: APC Northern Governors Dump Oyegun, Align With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.