Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City (18053 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2021
Igbos full benin ooh and na them dey marry our ladies these days if care is not taking them go intrbreed benin people finish...

Tho benin are experiencing over depopulation of her population the few who are arounds are
Marrying igbo men...

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2021
Cherez:

The Yorubas in London & US are more than those in Lagos
So, why under go abroad?
You people are so jealous of progress
Igbos travel coa they
So the British travelled widely colonising many lands means their home isn't safe or sth?
The Chinese & Indians are much in the US just like Nigerians but you're envy won't let you see that
Yoruba seek for greeners pasture in the land of opportunity, you hardly see Yoruba s in foreign land for decades while suffering but few in London and America which one is your one u can travel to village where even the indigene are trying to move out, come to villages in AKURE and idanre and see many of ur people working as labourer and still remain here for decades without having anything, some times I wonder may be some of u are banished from going back home, they just decided to stay here as if they are doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:06pm On May 20, 2021
this dumb fool spelled it with the er. smh
if your black African ass insist on jacking black American lingo, at least use the right spelling.

it's nigga
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:09pm On May 20, 2021
Tizmamoney:
yeye. Igbos in Benin city are not up to 200,000. Stop talking trash trying to put forward your tribe

when did you do the counting?
very simple question o

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
flokii:
@OP you can imagine how it will be when they get evicted from Nigeria to their own tiny country.

Those people just live anywhere anyhow they like and make babies in tens more than the indigenes in the area. Their matter don tire everybody.

actually, it's your tribalistic myopic mind that we're tired of.

assuming you care to be factual

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:15pm On May 20, 2021
Kzinne:
rubbish. Ask yourself why your tribe wants their country but funny enough don't want to live there but prefer living in other people's lands

wtf is this one saying? gotdamn some stupid people post here.

no wonder your pockets are empty. just look at your simple mentality. smh

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:18pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:
Rubbish post, you should spend more time creating threads on how to reduce the death casualties in Ibo land at the hands of the Nigerian army

Yet you lots want Biafra but can't stay in your
land

tell us what you have done for Edo state.
very simple question

none of you is emotionally above 12

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:20pm On May 20, 2021
edoairways:

The poster is not an Igbo just ignore him

noooo. don't say that. don't mess up the narrative
igbos must remain everyone's imaginary boogeymen

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 12:22pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

tell us what you have done for Edo state. very simple question
none of you is emotionally above 12
And you are emotionally above 12?
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:24pm On May 20, 2021
juman:
Not good news for your people.
You guys always run from home after voting bad leaders.

how many Chinese people are in America genius.

abeg tell us about your part of Nigeria that always votes good leaders.

very simple questions

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:30pm On May 20, 2021
Rossiminku:
IGBOS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY MORE THAN ANY OTHER ETHNICITY.

YET THEY CLAIM THEY WANT TO SECEDE.

WHAT A CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE.

actually it's your intelligence that's confused.
the world is a global village. slavery has been outlawed. freedom of movement is inherit. but maybe the news hasn't reached you mr local champion

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
kingthreat:
Igbos want to live in other parts of Nigeria as citizens but still want Biafra. I tire for these people o

so Nigerians are not currently living all over the world as citizens?? what the fvck is the difference?

does anybody with an iota of intelligence post here.
all this emotional responses is tiring

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:39pm On May 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Na that Sankponba Road wey u talk I dey so. The reason why you met many Igbo Girls is because they all came to Benin to HUSTLE. Na them full all the Brothels and Red-light districts at night doing husting. While the hard working Girls from other Tribes are either in their Shops, working place or learning handwork elsewhere. At the same time when you saw many Igbo ladies roaming the streets of Benin.

Go to Boundary Road, Aso time in G.R.A at night, you will see Girls in their hundreds who are waiting for some random men to pick them up. Over 95% of those Girls are from East. They all came to Hustle. These are the same Ladies you met in the day time.

how lovely n convenient
igbo girls= prostitutes

all other girls= hard working shop owners

thank you sir for that very deep analysis. you did well

they must be banned from owning shops in Italy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
femi4:
They are like the early man wandering about.....not surprised

better yet...would never ask you for shit
God only helps those that help themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

so Nigerians are not currently living all over the world as citizens?? what the fvck is the difference?

does anybody with an iota of intelligence post here.
all this emotional responses is tiring

Just know one thing. The moment Biafra is declared all properties your people have in the Southwest and North will be claimed. If you like complain to UN, nobody send una.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Greenback: 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
flokii:
@OP you can imagine how it will be when they get evicted from Nigeria to their own tiny country.

Those people just live anywhere anyhow they like and make babies in tens more than the indigenes in the area. Their matter don tire everybody.
Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs.... Be a good boy and go look for work. grin grin grin

I am a proud Benin boy and we have no problems with the east

Lzaa Imhotep

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:46pm On May 20, 2021
Balogunodua:

Igbo's are not even more than Ijaw in Edo state not to talk of Yoruba.... Oga na nonsense u de talk....

simple paragraphs you can't even comprehend. smh
he didn't say any of that

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Greenback: 12:48pm On May 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Just know one thing. The moment Biafra is declared all properties your people have in the Southwest and North will be claimed. If you like complain to UN, nobody send una.

Keep on waiting to claim another man's hard labour till you are 100 years old grandpapa grin grin grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:50pm On May 20, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
This igbos are like virus, what he said is true, I once stayed at Benin, 80% of market women na igbo, where they sale vehicle parts 99% na igbo and the Edos there are all learning igbo to fit into the market because this igbo guys can speak benin language fluently.

Akwa ibom same thing, ibos hold the economy there 90% of market woman ibos, major businesses also owned by ibos, even in remote villages, I don't know what they are looking for there.

I read your paragraphs several times looking for the problem. maybe you can help point it out

I don't think working hard n looking to better yourself has been outlawed anywhere in the world

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Greenback: 12:50pm On May 20, 2021
Balogunodua:

Igbo's are not even more than Ijaw in Edo state not to talk of Yoruba.... Oga na nonsense u de talk....

But flokii says they are born born upandan,how come you afonjas are saying different things nah grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by LZAA: 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Greenback:

Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs.... Be a good boy and go look for work. grin grin grin

I am a proud Benin boy and we have no problems with the east

Lzaa Imhotep
Gbam grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Greenback:

Keep on waiting to claim another man's hard labour till you are 100 years old grandpapa grin grin grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep

No. We want everyone to go anywhere and claim whatever. Being a Nigerian gives you the right to sandfill a part of Lekki and create a tourist region or estate there. But the moment you stop being a Nigerian, you are a foreigner who left out of hatred. All you have in Nigeria that is not in your homeland will be forfeited. You need to see what big igbo guys are investing in other parts of Nigeria. But myopic people are limited to only what goes on in their region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by LZAA: 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Greenback:

But flokii says they are born born upandan,how come you afonjas are saying different things nah grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
kingthreat:

ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI
get the tires osiso

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:57pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

And you are emotionally above 12?

small boy don't deflect. I asked a very simple question.

what have you done for the betterment of Edo state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Greenback: 1:01pm On May 20, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

c Greenback grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI ONYE ORI
get the tires osiso

Thats the problems with Igbos. You know well I dont understand your language but still communicate to me with it? Am I your business partner in your baby factory? Leave me alone abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 2:12pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

small boy don't deflect. I asked a very simple question.

what have you done for the betterment of Edo state?

Lol over grown adults-babies going about thinking they have the right to ask questions cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 2:16pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol over grown adults-babies going about thinking they have the right to ask questions cheesy

damn is it that bad boy. you're still deflecting rather than answer a simple question.
somewhere in your heart you know I hit a sore nerve
but I'll let you be

before you think I'm one of the witches chasing you

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 2:20pm On May 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

damn is it that bad boy. you're still deflecting rather than answer a simple question.
somewhere in your heart you know I hit a sore nerve
but I'll let you be

before you think I'm one of the witches chasing you

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of throwing tantrums cheesy

I love this emotional pain you are in cheesy

Can't wait for the next stage cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 2:24pm On May 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Thats the problems with Igbos. You know well I dont understand your language but still communicate to me with it? Am I your business partner in your baby factory? Leave me alone abeg.

so many of you here seem to know the problem with igbos.

must be a gift passed down from your forefathers

I wonder what you people do abroad when there's no igbos to blame.

na typo. we dey everywhere. you don't see Igboman where you dey better make like usain n bolt

money no dey there

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 2:28pm On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of throwing tantrums cheesy

I love this emotional pain you are in cheesy

Can't wait for the next stage cheesy cheesy

pretend pretend
na typical small boy characteristics

I overstand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike Signs Bills For VAT Collection, Anti-Open Grazing Into Law / Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP / Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.