Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,173 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City (18283 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 4:17pm On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Serious show me link,

Why is it not in culture thread

Nah the lady got islambad name

I didn't see her comment but Yam leg people are known to impersonate thinking that will divide a People
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by dettolgel: 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Mister man you can believe what you like. That's your business. Unless you have relatives who are legally in America that can manage your property then forget. That property is as good as gone. US law says you still have the right, but in practice you really do not. Go and find out why there is high foreclosure rate among Latinos with deported family member. Donald Trump even deported mothers and to this day they can't find the babies in the US. Those are human beings that were been forfeited let alone property. If Nigeria breaks today, forget it. After the last civil war with all the promise of 'no victor no vanquished' how many people returned Ibo property? Except the SW, which other region returned Ibo property? What did the UN do about it? What about US? What did the international community do? Keep fooling yourself. When it happens your eye go clear.

Even Nnamdi Kanu advised Ibos to return their investments back to the East. Nnamdi Kanu is many things. Unintelligent and uninformed is not one of them.

Crying more than the bereaved cheesy
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 5:07pm On May 21, 2021
undecided
gregyboy:

Lol, developers
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 5:44pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of frustration cheesy

I love this emotional pain you are in cheesy

Can't wait for the next stage cheesy cheesy

you'll copy n paste till death
it's a bet

ikenna from Onitsha don't lose battles. n it sure as hell won't start today losing to a stupid boy from Edo

this thread will go 100 pages. data is free
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Tizmamoney: 5:52pm On May 21, 2021
YungMillionaire:

What about Igbanke? They are indigenous Igbos in Edo state. If you count them then the OP is right.
. is all igbanke people that stay in Benin city? Igbanke is only a few communities inside a local government. check their population. we know the population of every tribe in Edo
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Tizmamoney: 5:54pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
are binis in bini up to 200,000...

what are you talking. History has it that all the tribes in Edo, Delta and part of anambra migrated out of bini during the reign of oba eweka
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Tizmamoney: 5:54pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
are binis in bini up to 200,000...

what are you talking. History has it that all the tribes in Edo, Delta and part of anambra migrated out of bini during the reign of oba eweka. Binis are the majority in Edo state at large
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Igboid: 6:15pm On May 21, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Mister man you can believe what you like. That's your business. Unless you have relatives who are legally in America that can manage your property then forget. That property is as good as gone. US law says you still have the right, but in practice you really do not. Go and find out why there is high foreclosure rate among Latinos with deported family member. Donald Trump even deported mothers and to this day they can't find the babies in the US. Those are human beings that were been forfeited let alone property. If Nigeria breaks today, forget it. After the last civil war with all the promise of 'no victor no vanquished' how many people returned Ibo property? Except the SW, which other region returned Ibo property? What did the UN do about it? What about US? What did the international community do? Keep fooling yourself. When it happens your eye go clear.

Even Nnamdi Kanu advised Ibos to return their investments back to the East. Nnamdi Kanu is many things. Unintelligent and uninformed is not one of them.

Abandoned property worked because we didn't get BIAFRA in the end.
If we got BIAFRA and any fool declared our legally acquired property in their lands as abandoned property,it would be an act of war, and Biafran government and military would see to it that those involved pay for it.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 6:25pm On May 21, 2021
Igboid:

Abandoned property worked because we didn't get BIAFRA in the end.
If we got BIAFRA and any fool declared our legally acquired property in their lands as abandoned property,it would be an act of war, and Biafran government and military would see to it that those involved pay for it.
empty chesbeating on nairaland.. you will loose your properties and NOTHING would happen rather than your usual online chestbeating.. which tribe can igbos defeat in nigeria in a war ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Igboid: 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
empty chesbeating on nairaland.. you will loose your properties and NOTHING would happen rather than your usual online chestbeating.. which tribe can igbos defeat in nigeria in a war ? grin grin

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by observanc1: 7:07pm On May 21, 2021
Op, who told u that there are no indigenous igbos in edo? Igbankes in edo state are igbos.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 7:11pm On May 21, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
igbo man which tribe can you defeat in nigeria in a war?
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 7:14pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

you'll copy n paste till death
it's a bet

ikenna from Onitsha don't lose battles. n it sure as hell won't start today losing to a stupid boy from Edo

this thread will go 100 pages. data is free

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
oga nigerians in U.K and U.S are not up to 1million.. go and check U.K And U.s immigration statistics
even "abike dabiri erewa" said there are 15 to 20 million Nigeria in diaspora
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
temitope27:
even "abike dabiri erewa" said there are 15 to 20 million Nigeria in diaspora
you don't know what you are saying bro
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

rubbish...
what have you ever done for Edo state
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 8:56pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

rubbish...

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of Confusion cheesy

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Almaigaa: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
remember I told you to ask anyone you no...when I was in ivory coast there I found out that binis are into child trafficking,they will bring up a teenager and Force her into prostitution,if any other tribe want to raise alarm they will threaten to kill the person....as I always say...ask anyone you no..

Another set of lies. We all know the only Region with all these criminal acts you mentioned.

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 11:13pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of Confusion cheesy

rubbish...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 11:59pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

rubbish... what have you ever done for Edo state

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 12:32am On May 22, 2021
EdoDefence:

rubbish...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 1:44am On May 22, 2021
Ikinternational:

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 6:17am On May 22, 2021
PoloG:
yorubas in north are not up to 2000
I guess what it would have been if an Igboman said this talkmore saying it in Lagos
A cleaner in Finland oooo before moving to Canada

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 6:21am On May 22, 2021
EdoDefence:

rubbish...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 6:23am On May 22, 2021
Ikinternational:

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2021
PoloG:
you don't know what you are saying bro
you are the one who don't know anything
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 6:36am On May 22, 2021
temitope27:
you are the one who don't know anything
have a nice day Mr delusion
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 6:39am On May 22, 2021
Cherez:

I guess what it would have been if an Igboman said this talkmore saying it in Lagos
A cleaner in Finland oooo before moving to Canada
i don't understand you
.. what is wrong with the tweet?
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 11:21am On May 22, 2021
EdoDefence:

rubbish...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 11:25am On May 22, 2021
Ikinternational:

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
EdoDefence:

rubbish...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
Ikinternational:

rubbish...

Slow punk can't you keep up? We are just on Page 6 we haven't gone anywhere yet cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions / Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.