Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City (18273 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Almaigaa: 12:58pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
clown....edo girl have so far won and still maintain the title of the tribe that have produced highest prostitutes,Yahoo boys and cultists both home and abroad.

Go to Italy 97%of African prostitutes are Edo girl...ask any body you no..

Lies.
In all that you mentioned and many more, it's the Igbo that do 98% of them world wide

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 1:00pm On May 21, 2021
kingthreat:

No. We want everyone to go anywhere and claim whatever[b]. Being a Nigerian gives you the right to sandfill a part of Lekki and create a tourist region or estate there. [/b]But the moment you stop being a Nigerian, you are a foreigner who left out of hatred. All you have in Nigeria that is not in your homeland will be forfeited. You need to see what big igbo guys are investing in other parts of Nigeria. But myopic people are limited to only what goes on in their region.
wow!! So finally you admitted that igbos are creating tourist center and investing heavily in other parts of Nigeria,??

I thought your brothers said they are economic refugees wandering and begging for foods and shelters??

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 1:01pm On May 21, 2021
obyrich:
This is not necessary.
it is very necessary
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2021
obyrich:
Texas a state in the USA is bigger than Nugeria. Mr reader why would you compare Nigeria with America?
what of London,is it also bigger than Nigeria
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 1:06pm On May 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.
In all that you mentioned and many more, it's the Igbo that do 98% of them world wide
remember I told you to ask anyone you no...when I was in ivory coast there I found out that binis are into child trafficking,they will bring up a teenager and Force her into prostitution,if any other tribe want to raise alarm they will threaten to kill the person....as I always say...ask anyone you no..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 1:09pm On May 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Northern Nigeria cannot survive being totally landlocked. They will be some talks and agreement to keep Nigeria existing even if the Igbos go. Just being a rational thinker here.
aboki once any tribe whether igbo or yoruba leave nigeria, that is the end of nigeria.... every other tribe go form their own countries and northerners go stay on their own by force that time.. if north try any nonsense to start any jihad/pogrom or whatever, na serious war be that.. you go see replica of Israel-Hamas war... na we say make God curse them with desert land ni ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 1:12pm On May 21, 2021
temitope27:
can't you read? I said so many how many Chinese in the whole of Africa, do you how many igbos in America only
nigerians in the USA are not up to 1million
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 1:13pm On May 21, 2021
obyrich:
Texas a state in the USA is bigger than Nugeria. Mr reader why would you compare Nigeria with America?
nigeria is bigger than texas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 1:15pm On May 21, 2021
Tizmamoney:
my guy I be Edo, I stay in Sapele road for Benin. That statistics is false. Igbos in Benin are not up to 200,000 sef
are binis in bini up to 200,000...
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
wow!! So finally you admitted that igbos are creating tourist center and investing heavily in other parts of Nigeria,??

I thought your brothers said they are economic refugees wandering and begging for foods and shelters??

Igbos remain an economic force in Nigeria. That is undeniable.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Igbos remain an economic force in Nigeria. That is undeniable.
but your brothers are saying otherwise.

They said igbos are economic refugees that abandoned their land to migrate to others space begging for food and shelters,some living under the bridge while other are doing menial labour in remote village across the country..

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
nigerians in the USA are not up to 1million
are ok, ok you go search Google abi that's fake oga,. Even the mayor of London once said Nigerians in London alone is over 1million
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
temitope27:
are ok, ok you go search Google abi that's fake oga,. Even the mayor of London once said Nigerians in London alone is over 1million
oga nigerians in U.K and U.S are not up to 1million.. go and check U.K And U.s immigration statistics
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

why such late reply? data finish abi
you had to borrow 2k fast fast
ndo

Damn this pain is much, now he's on the stage of frustration cheesy

I love this emotional pain you are in cheesy

Can't wait for the next stage cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
if we stay in our space how will we be able to colonize you??

We no how primitive you lots are,hence we are bringing civilization to you...

At least you have stopped shouting oba otokpe!! Like goats..all thanks to igbos.. grin

See this f00l grin
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
but your brothers are saying otherwise.

They said igbos are economic refugees that abandoned their land to migrate to others space begging for food and shelters,some living under the bridge while other are doing menial labour in remote village across the country..

The voice of some people should not be generalized. Personally, I think the Igbos should start trying to invest in their lands more. Like what Dr. Godwin Maduka is doing. That hospital built in Anambra is a masterpiece.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
remember I told you to ask anyone you no...when I was in ivory coast there I found out that binis are into child trafficking,they will bring up a teenager and Force her into prostitution,if any other tribe want to raise alarm they will threaten to kill the person....as I always say...ask anyone you no..

Oga use your two hand hold your mouth....

If i ask you your tribe now... You won't mention it, i will find it myself
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 2:04pm On May 21, 2021
angry lipsrsealed cheesy shocked sad
gregyboy:

Oga use your two hand hold your mouth....

If i ask you your tribe now... You won't mention it, i will find it myself
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by YungMillionaire: 2:39pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:
you dey US..you don't mean it tell me more about that place abeg looks cool in movies deportations don't happen overnight America only takes properties from criminals you arrived US yesterday. abeg humble yourself before I humble you

Mister man you can believe what you like. That's your business. Unless you have relatives who are legally in America that can manage your property then forget. That property is as good as gone. US law says you still have the right, but in practice you really do not. Go and find out why there is high foreclosure rate among Latinos with deported family member. Donald Trump even deported mothers and to this day they can't find the babies in the US. Those are human beings that were been forfeited let alone property. If Nigeria breaks today, forget it. After the last civil war with all the promise of 'no victor no vanquished' how many people returned Ibo property? Except the SW, which other region returned Ibo property? What did the UN do about it? What about US? What did the international community do? Keep fooling yourself. When it happens your eye go clear.

Even Nnamdi Kanu advised Ibos to return their investments back to the East. Nnamdi Kanu is many things. Unintelligent and uninformed is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by obyrich(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
it is very necessary
You quoted out of context. Go back and reread my comment. Bye
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
angry lipsrsealed cheesy shocked sad

Hmm our brother from the yeast bloody brown roofs developers

Lamidi cownu people
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Lamidi cownu people

What were you expecting if not Yam legged people grin
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

What were you expecting if not Yam legged people grin

I thought he was a skull hustlers, never knew he was a developer
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 3:28pm On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

I thought he was a skull hustlers, never knew he was a developer

Recently the skull hustlers have more sense and self-respect than the developers
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

Recently the skull hustlers have more sense and self-respect than the developers

The skul hustler did their part earlier and i faced him square head

Then one lady fron edo north started piling insult on bini and esan Because she base in lagos her oen utopia

People are sick on Nairaland if we can have a serial killer on Nairaland guess how many psycho have an account
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 3:38pm On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

The skul hustler did their part earlier and i faced him square head

Then one lady fron edo north started piling insult on bini and esan Because she base in lagos her oen utopia

People are sick on Nairaland if we can have a serial killer on Nairaland guess how many psycho have an account

Bro that bi*ch ain't from Ẹdo north, I can tell you that person is Yam leg too.

As for the Skull hustlers they have failed already the Itsekiri they want visited the palace few days ago
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 3:44pm On May 21, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Mister man you can believe what you like. That's your business. Unless you have relatives who are legally in America that can manage your property then forget. That property is as good as gone. US law says you still have the right, but in practice you really do not. Go and find out why there is high foreclosure rate among Latinos with deported family member. Donald Trump even deported mothers and to this day they can't find the babies in the US. Those are human beings that were been forfeited let alone property. If Nigeria breaks today, forget it. After the last civil war with all the promise of 'no victor no vanquished' how many people returned Ibo property? Except the SW, which other region returned Ibo property? What did the UN do about it? What about US? What did the international community do? Keep fooling yourself. When it happens your eye go clear.

Even Nnamdi Kanu advised Ibos to return their investments back to the East. Nnamdi Kanu is many things. Unintelligent and uninformed is not one of them.

okay sir ndi America.

I have been here longer than your age. please don't try to school me. you'll just end up looking foolish

I noticed how quickly you added an addendum.
*unless you have a relative.
previous post people were just losing their properties up n down

you dared to compare America where the rule of law is clearly stated n followed, to what might happen in Nigeria in case of Biafra. As if they practice laws the same
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Ikinternational: 3:47pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

copy n paste ass lazy youth

as if your father don't already know you're a disappointment
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 3:49pm On May 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

copy n paste ass lazy youth
as if your father don't already know you're a disappointment
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Brimstone77: 4:08pm On May 21, 2021
gregyboy:

Lamidi cownu people
shocked cool grin

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
EdoDefence:

Bro that bi*ch ain't from Ẹdo north, I can tell you that person is Yam leg too.

As for the Skull hustlers they have failed already the Itsekiri they want visited the palace few days ago

Serious show me link,

Why is it not in culture thread

Nah the lady got islambad name
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by gregyboy(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
shocked cool grin

Lol, developers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos / Freedom At Last For Otokoto Murder Suspect / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.