Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? (15707 Views)

Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Has anyone been selected?
May profile still saying "currently selecting participants"
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by sandra50(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2021
Are you kidding me?so it's 30,000 that people have been waiting for all their lives?crazy country.
utenwuson:
Invest how much?
Can 30k feed a grown assss man in a whole month?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by chatinent: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
Money wey no go come?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by SPOLO(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:
If shortlisted and successfully screened as an NPOWER beneficiary, what do you intend to use your NPOWER money to do as it comes?

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

As for me i want to invest with it and watch it grow.
save part of it.....

I really wanna support some token for my mum to go back to her former trade.... Na money dey hold her
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Authoreety: 9:35am On May 20, 2021
Use it to buy one bag of rice, if e go reach
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by ashawopikin(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:
If shortlisted and successfully screened as an NPOWER beneficiary, what do you intend to use your NPOWER money to do as it comes?

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

For how much, that peanut
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by ofiko123(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2021
Invest in my choice business....at Least to create and bring about profit...
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by zubimete(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2021
Buy deep freezer. Start selling chilled drink
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by MartinsD12(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

Invest on it is the best
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:47am On May 20, 2021
Basitelo1:
See question oo grin grin
My advice 4 dos of una wey don see d moni...
Use am buy any low budget fone start to dey bomb grin grin

I greet you boss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by LAguy(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2021
richard870:
What money..that pittance? I think it's high time people stopped seeing mediocrity as a 'norm' in Nigeria. It's really sickening

The money is not much though, but if God give you the opportunity to have #10, appreciate God by turning it to at least #20 so that you can have more of bigger opportunity from God.
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2021
Money wey you never see, you don dey put hope and make budget for......what of if them no come short list you at the end?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by macjireh: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
Great day to u my good people on nairaland...Pls I'm not prone to doing this but right now I need ur help....I've not been paid salary for almost 4months now and its not been easy to feed my 2kids...I'm in serious debts right now and my house rent has expired...Pls if u can assist me with anything,, It will be greatly appreciated...Thanks
ACCESS BANK
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by femi4: 10:03am On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

Hope you know it's a peanut
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Belial06: 10:05am On May 20, 2021
See poverty thread grin
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by uthlaw: 10:28am On May 20, 2021
wwwtortoise:

Nairaland resident zombies kindly answer this question -

How much can you possibly spend, save and invest with the meager 30k you’re paid monthly to defend your paymasters who have run the nation down?
abeg no mind all this yeye pple following motivational speakers!
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2021
Fuel is 380/420 naira and you are rejoicing over thirty thousand naira. You no get vision at all. So, how much do you think you will save. Better fight your right is you're dreaming Big.
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by richard870(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2021
LAguy:

The money is not much though, but if God give you the opportunity to have #10, appreciate God by turning it to at least #20 so that you can have more of bigger opportunity from God.
I get your point bro. Unfortunately, the average Nigerian now thinks a mediocre life is "normal" it's not!. Many nations (who aren't as blessed as Nigeria) have better living conditions, way better than that of the self-acclaimed 'GIANT OF AFRICA' Please, let's be circumspect and see things from a broader perspective, instead of being reduced to desperate individuals as seen in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Ashirioluwa: 11:11am On May 20, 2021
What a question?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Mckinnelspencej(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2021
helinues:
Though not a participant, but my advise to the lucky ones is to use the money to invest in their other fields, don't see it as free money

Nice one, this is the mistake alot of people do and end up broke,every little income matters
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by StFabulous(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2021
I'll use it and play 2 sure odd
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by EgigbaOvie(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2021
Let the money come first
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by dapaiks: 11:53am On May 20, 2021
Buy the dip...
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by CodeTemplar: 12:21pm On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

How much is it going to be?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by akwatu29: 12:42pm On May 20, 2021
All

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Employers Are Not Calling You Back / Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? / African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.