Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? (15617 Views)

Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by kachimor(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:
If shortlisted and successfully screened as an NPOWER beneficiary, what do you intend to use your NPOWER money to do as it comes?

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

As for me i want to invest with it and watch it grow.

To invest the money is good but it depends, what if at the expiration of 30days, what comes inside ur acc is only Npower 30k, what will u invest? What will u eat? What will u spend?
Remember that 30days is not 3days.
is like u don't barb ur hair or plait ur hair, u don't buy foodstuff, u don't give ur siblings or parents anything, u don't pay any bills, u do trekk to everywhere u want to go or u don't buy fuel for ur car?
To invest is good when u hv more coming into ur acc
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Goldp5988(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2021
Invest
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 20, 2021
U dis fool!!! As poor as a church rat!!!! Poverty stricken cursed element. Wat do u know about money Bambiala
richard870:
What money..that pittance? I think it's high time people stopped seeing mediocrity as a 'norm' in Nigeria. It's really sickening

1 Like

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by richard870(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
U dis fool!!! As poor as a church rat!!!! Poverty stricken cursed element. Wat do u know about money Bambiala
Please channel your frustration elsewhere. Thank you
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by donMIG(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2021
Wen them wan shortlist... We just dei here talk but notin dei happen
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 20, 2021
U are frustration itself. U dis bastard
richard870:
Please channel your frustration elsewhere. Thank you
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by yomusty(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2021
Alexgman1:
If shortlisted and successfully screened as an NPOWER beneficiary, what do you intend to use your NPOWER money to do as it comes?

a) Spend it
b) Save it
c) Invest with it?

As for me i want to invest with it and watch it grow.

I will spend, save, invest and get married with my N-Power money.
I have also ordered for a car. Once the money drops, I'll pay for the the car. There are other stuffs I didn't mention shaa.
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by richard870(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
U are frustration itself. U dis bastard
That's your father you are referring to, not me
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by madukaanaya(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2021
richard870:
What money..that pittance? I think it's high time people stopped seeing mediocrity as a 'norm' in Nigeria. It's really sickening
send me 2k na

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:34pm On May 20, 2021
wwwtortoise:

Nairaland resident zombies kindly answer this question -

How much can you possibly spend, save and invest with the meager 30k you’re paid monthly to defend your paymasters who have run the nation down?

Cc:
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by donPhill(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2021
richard870:
no cap, am earning less than that as a graduate.
Undeniably the system has failed us, that would not stop me from the receiving the stipends if successfully enlisted and better myself. Am frustrated with joblessness already, sometimes I wish I could afford a bottle of sniper
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by richard870(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2021
donPhill:
no cap, am earning less than that as a graduate.
Undeniably the system has failed us, that would not stop me from the receiving the stipends if successfully enlisted and better myself. Am frustrated with joblessness already, sometimes I wish I could afford a bottle of sniper
Oh my! Your response got me. How about a Loan recovery (it's an office job opening) job for a start?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by donPhill(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2021
richard870:
Oh my! Your response got me. How about a Loan recovery (it's an office job opening) job for a start?
Thanks for reaching out, my loyalty...

sent you a DM
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by richard870(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2021
donPhill:
Thanks for reaching out, my loyalty...

sent you a DM
My pleasure. Kindly apply via this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFLl2gdRUi3O06X6618ckK9NMhUcTpKv7vrpQnLZgGd6ZIAA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Gfskw: 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
peanuts
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by iampeterben(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
Use am buy BTC
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Babisha10(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2021
I go use the money chop suya with it life is too short
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by yomusty(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2021
richard870:
My pleasure. Kindly apply via this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFLl2gdRUi3O06X6618ckK9NMhUcTpKv7vrpQnLZgGd6ZIAA/viewform?usp=sf_link
I tried the link. Can't seem to upload my CV.
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by ComradeShegs(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Reject it bcs I worth more than 30k

Lol

If you worth more than 30k, why then did you apply?

Wunna go just open mouth waaaaa
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Jesuschristus: 5:15pm On May 22, 2021
ComradeShegs:

Lol

If you worth more than 30k, why then did you apply?

Wunna go just open mouth waaaaa

Just to do the aptitude test and I got above 90
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by yomusty(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Show off. Kuku register for waec and write na. Even go for MBBS Exams. Exams plenty. Na this one wey involve money, you dey use test knowledge. Ndi mmadu self.
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Jesuschristus: 6:56pm On May 22, 2021
yomusty:

Show off. Kuku register for waec and write na. Even go for MBBS Exams. Exams plenty. Na this one wey involve money, you dey use test knowledge. Ndi mmadu self.

Who told u I never go for MBBS exam,enjoy urself Bros
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:

I hope you will apply for jamb this year too since u like taking aptitide test.

Lori iro. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Who told u I never go for MBBS exam,enjoy urself Bros
Lol . Do you even know what MBBS exam is?
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by Jesuschristus: 8:02pm On May 22, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Lol . Do you even know what MBBS exam is?

U think I will get 90+ in npower test and I won't know what MBBS exam is,funny
Re: What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? by yomusty(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:

U think I will get 90+ in npower test and I won't know what MBBS exam is,funny
"Above 90" is not a score. What's your score, exactly? And pls when they pick you, place standing order make ur npower salary dey move to my aza every month as soon as them pay. I need am bad bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Application: 5 Clever steps to increase your Chances of a Feedback. / 5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job / Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.