Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (55650 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Stormyharper(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:

The property was rented....in his wifes name only.

If he had a joint tenancy she couldn't have made him leave - unless he committed a crime like assault

Thank you finally someone is speaking sense

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by deniyor: 4:02pm On May 20, 2021
linearity:

Home rights are also applicable if the residence is a rented property, the link I sent above only deal with mortgaged properties.

In this scenario, since the property is rented and the lease is in the name of the wife and they are still legally married, the husband have matrimonial home rights to the rented property unless a court order states otherwise.

This is another legal angle if the property is rented.
https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/renting-your-rights-to-your-home-during-divorce-or-dissolution

You are right on this. Thanks for the links. She needs a court ruling before she can kick him out regardless of tendency. Apparently, he can get council help only if he does not leave of his own accord too. Explains the recording and request for case number.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by eyinjuege: 4:02pm On May 20, 2021
pappilo:

The fact is the police will not remove the woman if the reverse was the case. They are both entitled to live in the house even if they were not married absent any report of violence or threats of. The police just took the easy way out cause they know there will be no comeback.

In my own experience even with my name on the mortgage and payments coming out of my account I was prevented from returning to the house.

I feel sorry for the younger generation who believe in this myth called love and dont have a plan B. Iyabo is 43 years old and Edward is 52. All it takes is for one smooth talker to lie to Iyabo a few times and her head will turn.

How can you kick the father of your children out on the streets. At least she was honest and didnt claim violence. That would have been another case for him. Maybe Edward is a dead beat dad who contributes nothing. Always 2 sides to a story.

It sounds as though they are living in free accomodation provided by tax payers.
Why is a grown man comfortable living in a council house? He needs to take the bull by the horns and start working seriously, and improving himself.
Some Nigerians abroad are very comfortable living off taxpayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2021
eyinjuege:

Does it make sense to send out underaged children? NO
So parents cannot send out their underaged children. There is a reason they are called dependents
However in the UK, the parents can ask the child to move out from the age of 16 years.
Usually between the age of 16-18 years, the council can help them find accommodation.
18 years and above, na Jehova get your case
You are seen as a young adult from age 16 years.
Nigerians should be always thankful that their parents allow them stay even till their 20s. Thankful that you even have parents that give you any form of support till you're able to stand on your feet.
Its a very cold world in the West, though you do have some marvellous parents there too that will support you with everything.

Atleast the government supports those whose parents abandoned or reject them. Here we have no systems to care for u or help u out just God. Lol
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:
See all the comments above. Totally SMH!
The black man is yet to allow his brain to advance. The police needed to separate the couple before one kills the other and the woman is the more endangered specie as well as her children, so it's the man that must leave the house as he can fend for himself.

However, in Nigeria, we believe the house belongs to the man, so the wife must leave for the man.

Doesn't that say that black people are closer to animals than cerebral humans.

How is it beneficial to your race to protect the strong and expose the weak to danger?

Yo what you wrote is absolutely insensitive.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by JTbaba2020: 4:05pm On May 20, 2021
Guys like these deserve such treatment, how can a grown man be so dependent on the wife or social system that it leads to this scenario, able bodied man and from the video with abit of education??
As a man, as soon as the relationship deteriorates to the level you getting case worker, you have a job - even if you are a full time cleaner, you should be able to afford to get even its 1room in shared accommodation, your peace of mind & dignity intact.
But guys like these are used to living free on the wife and council largesse, as would still be forming man of the house, such entitled persons no get sense.

I seriously doubt any responsible Man, would find themself in such situation, haba how much be room for hotel or shared accommodation, that I would be claiming marital privileges, as soon as she called the police - I have started packing my stuff, wait till they arrive before leaving, and the reason am waiting is to ensure they witness me leaving and confirm that there was no harm done by me to her or her property.

Na serious begging go bring me back to that house, oga suppose done find another babe to leech on if he is unable to fend for himself, there are men, and the are real men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by eyinjuege: 4:07pm On May 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Atleast the government supports those whose parents abandoned or reject them. Here we have no systems to care for u or help u out just God. Lol

Yes
It's a shame there is no social support for anyone in Nigeria, at least for those that really need it.
The downside is that such systems are always abused.
You see 16 year old girls getting pregnant on purpose so they and their child can be given free accomodation, and supported. They see it as free money, and it will be hard to get them off welfare. Infact, you can never get them of, because they will always look for one excuse or the other.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Richieniit: 4:07pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Use women for what they are meant for. Fucck them and go. If you want children, marry a woman and treat her like cock treats mother hen. If you live abroad, on no account should you marry and take your wife with you. Marry her and leave her in your village if possible or rent a self contain for her in a small city. Take your kids with you to school abroad when they are of age. Do this and live long like Methuselah. I move.

NONSENSE!!!

I wonder if all the people who liked this really have sense at all

Marry, build your home in peace and love, respect your wife, train your children well and feed your home with love and pray always #period

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Stormyharper(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This video about Nigerian man living in UK with his wife, but suddenly due to civil matter, his calls the police. Guess what, they are asking the man to leave the house. What's your take on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFKjrIVOUg

I don't know where to start, but this is the little i know

1) if couple or couples living in a house here, you are required to pay council tax. Omo this council tax is not cheap depending on you area, and band. Married couples legally married do claims single parent just to get discounts or exemption from paying council tax.

i know of a friend with 5 kids married but his wife is claiming to be a single mother and in the eyes of the law single mother or parents needs help and support and they get supports.

Now for this matter i think (forgive me if am wrong) i think they change the name on tenancy agreement so that they can get more benefit and pay less council tax, but this has now backfire on bros. (Just my opinion o i do not know them)

This guy has no case he can't win anywhere trust me. Yeah the law is an ass but some of our bros don't like integrating into the community and the few that intergrat only think of how to play a fast one on the government.

I wish bros the best and hope they both come to their senses.

Mind you am not lawyer so i know fvck all and also i think kid or kids is involved in this relationship thats why police is on her side
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by pappilo(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
eyinjuege:

It sounds as though they are living in free accomodation provided by tax payers.
Why is a grown man comfortable living in a council house? He needs to take the bull by the horns and start working seriously, and improving himself.
Some Nigerians abroad are very comfortable living off taxpayers.

Its not free. L&Q in association with local councils provide subsidised housing in some London boroughs due to low council housing stock and the astronomical rent rates in the private market which are well beyond the reach of your average households.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2021
eyinjuege:

Yes
It's a shame there is no social support for anyone in Nigeria, at least for those that really need it.
The downside is that such systems are always abused.
You see 16 year old girls getting pregnant on purpose so they and their child can be given free accomodation, and supported. They see it as free money, and it will be hard to get them off welfare. Infact, you can never get them of, because they will always look for one excuse or the other.

Interesting insight. Thanks.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 4:24pm On May 20, 2021
Cc loydJ
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
LoveJesus87:
I no want again. Thank you. No be by force grin

grin
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by baby124: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
Very stubborn man. Shows his attitude. Please if you travel to US and police tells you to leave a place, leave o before you lose your life. They will have strangled him to death there In the US for resisting.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by xest(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
I hate that law so much. Women has right than men,in other words can fake a scene and call the cops.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by donb06: 4:43pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:
The black man is always thinking strength means flexing muscle.
The man's strength is all about him providing protection, succour and good economy for his wife and family, it is not about oppression of the weaker ones.
The same things our men complain about in the leaders are what they do to the weaker people.

Narcissistic bunch!

then the man gets what in return?........SIMPLE ......................RESPECT
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
JTbaba2020:
Guys like these deserve such treatment, how can a grown man be so dependent on the wife or social system that it leads to this scenario, able bodied man and from the video with abit of education??
As a man, as soon as the relationship deteriorates to the level you getting case worker, you have a job - even if you are a full time cleaner, you should be able to afford to get even its 1room in shared accommodation, your peace of mind & dignity intact.
But guys like these are used to living free on the wife and council largesse, as would still be forming man of the house, such entitled persons no get sense.

I seriously doubt any responsible Man, would find themself in such situation, haba how much be room for hotel or shared accommodation, that I would be claiming marital privileges, as soon as she called the police - I have started packing my stuff, wait till they arrive before leaving, and the reason am waiting is to ensure they witness me leaving and confirm that there was no harm done by me to her or her property.

Na serious begging go bring me back to that house, oga suppose done find another babe to leech on if he is unable to fend for himelf, there are men, and the are real men.
. I wish other men can read this. No real man will ever found himself in a mess like this.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:18pm On May 20, 2021
HE SHOULD LEAVE AND GO SLEEP IN THE GUTTER
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2021
MajesticKris:
A country Ran by a Woman, QUEEN!. what do you expect!!!

Once you bring an ordinary woman' from 9ja tO THE UK , automatically she becomes a QUEEN!! N untochable * angry

They have upper HAND THERE"

So the prime minister is a nobody in England ?
The queen is no the ruler of United kingdom jsreh
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
But the mugu suppose only put his name for the tenancy....... if he was paying the rent

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
It wouldn't matter they would still tell him to leave.

Some people had been told to leave their own house even though they own the house. Later on he might come back or they resolve the matter but at that moment they police would throw him out if he refused to leave.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
The only woman I can spend money to bring across the other side of the world over to myself is my mother.
When I travel out, it is in that country I will find my wife.
I will not and never bring a woman over in this era that betraying people is the order of the day.
If you will come then pay for everything.

Same bro. I can't bring a woman to the white man's land in the name of wifey

I'm not talking about messing up and I can't be kicked out of my house except I have a problem with the law not with a woman.

Many tales of men bringing their woman over and she started changing and some even go to the extent of leaving the dude that brought them over to follow another man.
I can't use my money to bring trouble over or bring frustration into my life.

I understand my good man
But evil women are all over,good women are all over,evil men are all over and good men are all over also.
Marrying a citizen can go wrong or right and marrying a Nigerian lady can go either wrong or right also.
No manual on how to live life,we just take risk and hope it turns out right.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2021
It happens always in the UK. It has happened to me several times, one of my ex wive threw me out everytime she is drunk even though it was my own house. grin

And that was every weekend. I got fed up even the police got fed up of throwing me out every weekend.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

So the prime minister is a nobody in England ?
The queen is no the ruler of United kingdom jsreh
The queen comes before the prime minister.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2021
MajesticKris:
A country Ran by a Woman, QUEEN!. what do you expect!!!

Once you bring an ordinary woman' from 9ja tO THE UK , automatically she becomes a QUEEN!! N untochable * angry

They have upper HAND THERE"
Oooo! Yesss! sad
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
That’s why the UK is plagued with single mothers.
America is worst with single mothering and baby mamarism.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:
The black man is yet to allow his brain to advance. The police needed to separate the couple before one kills the other and the woman is the more endangered specie as well as her children, so it's the man that must leave the house as he can fend for himself.

However, in Nigeria, we believe the house belongs to the man, so the wife must leave for the man.

How is it beneficial to your race to protect the strong and expose the weak to danger?
Correct! grin my ex wife threw me out every weekend when ever she is drunk. The police ask me to leave and come back when she is sobber. Even the police became fed up of asking me to leave the house every weekend.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:

U are the main shit hole.
This will never work When I build a house or pays the rent.

WHO ARE THOSE FEMINISTS THAT SHOUT EQUALITY UP AND DOWN ? NO ONE LIVES ON MY EXPENSES OUTSIDE MY MOM , AND MAYBE MY SISTERS

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by neyohh: 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:
Not true!
Even in Lagos, I know someone that was recently asked to save her life and leave the house for her physically abusive hubby.

She had reported him to the domestic abuse department of the ministry of justice.

Remember that we are sentimental people, not logical. Nigerians don't like being on the wrong side of the stronger person. They would rather appeal to the weaker person to take it easy,forgive, pray etc.

We are simply cowards! See how all the men are calling Buhari for everything instead of standing up for themselves and their families. They would all rather blame Buhari as if he is superman. The worst are even these weak educated Nigerians, they are too interested in their personal comfort and enjoyment to sacrifice anything for the greater good. The uneducated/semi educated make far better husbands than the educated. The educated are mostly interested in their personal aggrandizement.

Good to protect the weak like children, but women? You must not understand how the system work's in the west.

Unless you're lucky to find a level headed black female, your life will be hell .

Think about it this way, it's not the gender that promotes abuse, it's the culture, so whoever is at the receiving end go hear am .

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2021
Calitoscassius:
The queen comes before the prime minister.

U are talking shit bro .
How many orders have been made by the queen ?
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U are talking shit bro .
How many orders have been made by the queen ?
Okay, if you say so.. i will let you wallow in ignorance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Gfskw: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.