Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) (45105 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2021
Am i the only one thinking this is a ploy to silence the family, the company hiring the sister may be a benefactor of ..........................., no be my mouth una go hear say teacher mama die.
Is there any sensible person with discerning spirit from the girl's family Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2021
I love kind gestures.
But then,why the publicity?
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:
This can't bring Iniobng back to life. Nigerian government always practising medicine after death.

I would reject such offer.

Private company and not Government owned company or institution
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2021
Nothing goes for Nothing .

Literature students would say it is satirical in nature.
Hard to accept but life goes on, may she RIP AMEN.

Please help a brother with a JOB, I don't want to die in silence
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2021
no mind them jawe

so dem get the job before dem no just dey give people ni

dem dey expect make person die for family first ontop job hunt
radarada corntree
NwaNimo1:
Nice....publicity stunt.

[img]https://media./images/7544c193326a6e7c574481c2f26a5a71/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by saphiere(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

I have modified. Read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:
This can't bring Iniobng back to life. Nigerian government always practising medicine after death.

Unlikely company who offered the employment is owned by Nigerian government
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:

I dey hear you.
Talk is cheap

Was the employment offer from the government or a private firm?
Was she killed by the government?
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2021
candygist:

You just want to show off that you have sense, Meanwhile you are too foolish not to understand the angle I'm coming from.

The elder sister got a good job through the sad demise of her younger sister

What does ritual have to do with my point?

Don't poor your frustration on me man. Move

I don't even know you as to try and pick up a fight. Keep up your myopic thinking and high defence.

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by jditimiya(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
So na when bad thing happen to a suffering family that help use to come. Nigerian who curse us to be here.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:
I have modified. Read my post again.

Ok
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Davemarine: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:

Modified:
Whether private company or govt establishment, i will reject the offer irrespective of the pay. Being in that job would only remind me of my late sister.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

May God open way for your sisters too when you're dead amen
who be this one na... Why the insult?
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2021
Psoul:

I dey hear you.
Talk is cheap

Was the employment offer from the government or a private firm?
Was she killed by the government?
She was killed by the govt. If govtnhad provided jobs she wouldn't have gone there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

I have modified.

Cc Veevii

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Puhrs: 5:46pm On May 20, 2021
life
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:53pm On May 20, 2021
Drabeey:
lol grin

Then if you ask me: Drabeey, why are you Here?

I'll say, To see who just eased someone's pain by juicing his own sales.
Pictorial glamour + Bloggers who must write... will push this all over us and then we'll all know the brand. kiss

Kudos!

Yeah, I thought about that, too.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by od501: 6:00pm On May 20, 2021
dre11:
Following the death of Iniobong Umoren who was brutally murdered on her quest for a job in Akwa Ibom, her eldest sister has been offered a job on Tuesday, by the owner of Desicon Engineering Limited, Mr Akanimo Udofia.

Udofia had during a condolence visit to the family, promised to employ the surviving elder sister of the deceased girl in his company Deaicon Engineering Limited.

The elder brother of the deceased, Ukeme Umoren accompanied her to the Port Harcourt office of Desicon Engineering Limited for documentation and formal acceptance of the job offer.

Egor Marvelous (@BloodOfNigerian) Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/BloodOfNigerian/status/1395074187375558659?s=19

This is a distraction. Believe it or not, the person behind this job offer was compelled to do so by one of those politicians that has a hand in the sister's death. They want to just divert attention.

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by youngwarlocks: 6:02pm On May 20, 2021
All shades of wrong. The family no just get sense at all. Tufiakwa!
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2021
Brandonx:
Where's the sense in this ? undecided I'm not saying it wrong but it doesn't make much sense to me.
Justice must prevail I don't see why they should be compensating the family.
It isn't compensation ,the company is just being compassionate. After visiting them for condolence realized the elder sister is jobless and decides to help. If the elder had a job and was helping her sister she won't be desperate to get a job and die so miserably .
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by darichlife: 7:15pm On May 20, 2021
Am sad right now. One door closes another opens.

Umoren May your find peace wherever you are, when you reincarnate please come back as your sisters son to inherit her wealth.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by kcspincy: 7:40pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:

Modified:
Whether private company or govt establishment, i will reject the offer irrespective of the pay. Being in that job would only remind me of my late sister.

what is you own contribution to the family of the girl or to any other person in need,a good Samaritan is out to help the family and you are here saying rubbish.

Are u aware that the company offering the sister a job is in PH and not in Akwa Ibom where she was murdered.....fooooool
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to iniobong Umoren's sister... Wishing her success in this new undertaking..
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Elock1: 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
See as God open way for her through her dead sister
this one no be God abeg

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by kcspincy: 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
youngwarlocks:
All shades of wrong. The family no just get sense at all. Tufiakwa!

u wa get sense see where u dey,jobless fool.

Do you think the case is between the family and the murdered girl that u will say she might be compensated if the family wins the case.

Are u aware that everything u saw during her burial was contributed by well wishers.

So why do u think the family shd not accept the offer from a good samaritan.

If you have something better to assist that family see it here or for ever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
I think Akanimo Udofia is just being compassionate to the family of the deceased by offering the bereaved sister a job. Those who are critical of her should pause for a moment and ask themselves if they would turn down an offer of a job opportunity especially in the midst of a tragedy. Her death hurts them, dont exacerbate it further by making insensitive remarks.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by jmarthins: 10:17pm On May 20, 2021
U think like someone from the "stone age".

saphiere:

Modified:

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
codecoded:

You are myopic
100% MYOPIC AND INSENSITIVE.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
DissTroy:

The man is gunning to run as the governorship candidate on the platform of the APC or a third force party. It's an open secret within the state's social media space. It's a publicity stunt and it's unlikely she'd continue in the office if his bid fails since he's not been known to be philanthropic.

No surprises.

YOURS IS ONE OF THE FEW HONEST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:

Modified:
The company didn't kill her sister. They are trying to help and you'll be well within your right to reject the offer but you must know that you'll not be successful anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
saphiere:

Modified:
So true because staying at home with an empty stomach will help her forget.
Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
what a miracle God
Grace !
God used her dead sister to open way for her.
God loves the elder sister more

FOR GOD'S SAKE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT HER WAS MURDERED. I CAN'T SEE HOW A LOVING GOD WOULD CONDONE AN INNOCENT PERSON'S MURDER IN ORDER TO OPEN 'OPPORTUNITY' FOR HER SIBLING.
YOUR OTHER ASSERTION THAT GOD LOVES HER SISTER MORE IS CALLOUS AND INSENSITIVE TO THE MEMORY OF HINY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.