Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? (68485 Views)

Is This Normal? (am I Okay?) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BRATISLAVA: 2:13pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Don't mind all these people claiming virgins here.. most of them are chronic masturbators..

You believe men can be virgins after all. cheesy

Lol, don't speculate. Ask them.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by MrCuteking(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
I am a 31 year old man i have never been in a relationship with any lady talkless of sex. I stammered a litttle bit so i find it very hard to toast a lady. Any time i try talking to a girl i begin to stammer and my heart beats fast, its so embarrassing, some of my friends think i am impotent or gay.
How will i marry, guys how do u do it?

Do you masturbate? Stop it and see your confidence turn around.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by lilvicky68(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You believe men can be virgins after all. cheesy

Lol, don't speculate. Ask them.
Last last all the men dey ejaculate whether by sex or masturbation.. make we no dey decieve ourselves..
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BRATISLAVA: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Last last all the men dey ejaculate whether by sex or masturbation.. make we no dey decieve ourselves..

But what of the one who neither masturbates nor has had any type of sex?
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by lilvicky68(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But what of the one who neither masturbates nor has had any type of sex?
He will still have wet dreams cos the sperm has to leave the sperm box one way or the other..

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by EndRape2(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2021
Having sex with random girls, comes with lot of backwardness and problem for a man, it destroy your destiny, no man with a destiny does that, these girls exchange body with different men, thereby carrying curses from different people and giving it out to different people.

If you are single the best is to stay without sex or get married.
If you can not stay without sex, get a good girl, two of you can go for deliverance, then show her love and care, and two of you should be faithful to yourself.

uote author=AmancalledGod post=101888940] I swear bro na the fastest way to bang no time for long talk, and heart break[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Simpubozz(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2021
Naah.. you ain't only OK, you also sick man undecided
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Oh. Nice. Was it worth it? You should be preaching to the young men of today. They're wild with sex and the world around then is falling apart.

It has been blissful my brother. God brought an angel my way at the right time. God is faithful,fair and just in his ways.

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BRATISLAVA: 5:06pm On May 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

It has been blissful my brother. God brought an angel my way at the right time. God is faithful,fair and just in his ways.

God is indeed faithful.

I'm glad to see that yours was not the claim that good people will marry bad people, rather God kept the two of you for each other.

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Indispensable85(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

God is indeed faithful.

I'm glad to see that yours was not the claim that good people will marry bad people, rather God kept the two of you for each other.

Yes ooooooo..... I'm eternally grateful to God for the kind of woman he brought my way.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by detectivejones: 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
There is NOTHING wrong with you
The whole sex thing is over rated remain the way you are until the trumpet sounds

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Tonitoniton(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Ibadanpikin post=101885562]I am a 31 year old man i have never been in a relationship with any lady talkless of sex. I stammered a litttle bit so i find it very hard to toast a lady. Any time i try talking to a girl i begin to stammer and my heart beats fast, its so embarrassing, some of my friends think i am impotent or gay.
How will i marry, guys how do u do it?[/

U are very ok

Stay the way u are and u will get married when u make up ur mind to.

Dont listen to what ur friends have to say about it cos u are not in competition with any one.

Keep urself and u will be glad u did

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by biyams(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep it up. When you get married, let us know if you were able to keep up with it. wonder how it's possible at an older age. And hope you're not a chronic masturbator?(sorry for asking)
its normal for me...I know many many more that are just like I am here... more than 13 in my neighborhood. the thing is...that's our loyalty to God. to flee from lust ...
masturbation?? hahaha....not at all...that would take the holy spirit from Us. not at all.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BRATISLAVA: 9:53am On May 23, 2021
biyams:
its normal for me...I know many many more that are just like I am here... more than 13 in my neighborhood. the thing is...that's our loyalty to God. to flee from lust ...
masturbation?? hahaha....not at all...that would take the holy spirit from Us. not at all.

Strange things in this sexualized world of ours. Keep it up. The rewards will be worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On May 23, 2021
EndRape2:
Having sex with random girls, comes with lot of backwardness and problem for a man, it destroy your destiny, no man with a destiny does that, these girls exchange body with different men, thereby carrying curses from different people and giving it out to different people.

If you are single the best is to stay without sex or get married.
If you can not stay without sex, get a good girl, two of you can go for deliverance, then show her love and care, and two of you should be faithful to yourself.

uote author=AmancalledGod post=101888940] I swear bro na the fastest way to bang no time for long talk, and heart break

How can they go for deliverance so that they can commence fornication? This advice is double edged.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Calabadboy: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
If u are established and blessed with car house and a stable income then you are okay .

Now about that sex thing at 31.
There is nothing wrong with been a virgin by that .

All you need is to get into a relationship with a good girl and get married ASAP . then you are okay . That's all .
Or u can be a reverend father Lol grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Johnholmes: 12:20am On May 24, 2021
What ure having is anxiety when u wanna talk with the opposite sex which is normal.
A single 40 mg tablet of propanolol at least 30 mins before meeting a girl u wanna talk to will help solve the issue . It will stop d stammering sweating and shaking u often experience and hence mk u more confident. The effect lasts for 4 - 6 hrs.
I use it for public speeches and also when I wanna talk to women too..I hope this helps.
Don't use the drug if u're asthmatic
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by ANTIFA: 12:50am On May 24, 2021
Goldbw122:

I have a friend like you once, that Guy stammers alot, but girls na dey follow am pass, One of his female friend bought brand new phone for him, so i wonder why you are saying that it is very hard for you to toast a lady. i dont just get it... Yes,
Like for example when you see a Girl Make i give you one expo...
Just meet her, dont say anything because i know at that moment your heart will be raising i get it, so just say hi, and when the girl will see you, she may act rude or say hi in return, just as Her where are you from, or you are beautiful, or i like your beautiful shoe, or Your hair is super, many terms you can use, she will say okk. then calm down dont hurry you get all the time in the world, dont try to talk too much you know when you speak calmly you wont stammer a lot, yeah it may be a little so then come here and tell me how the story go, ok and remember collect her number, dont call just chat okkkkk. so May we arrange you well, I even have a friend currently now who stammer, not a lot sha, He get girlfriend nor to talk of you. Send update okkk. we go work on the sex later make we arrange you for relationship first... step by step..
Boss am not a stammer but after I collect a girl's(several) number she's starts snubbing my text what could be the problem?
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by benzene00: 6:51am On May 24, 2021
Johnholmes:
What ure having is anxiety when u wanna talk with the opposite sex which is normal.
A single 40 mg tablet of propanolol at least 30 mins before meeting a girl u wanna talk to will help solve the issue . It will stop d stammering sweating and shaking u often experience and hence mk u more confident. The effect lasts for 4 - 6 hrs.
I use it for public speeches and also when I wanna talk to women too..I hope this helps.
Don't use the drug if u're asthmatic
bro how can I get the propanlol and how much is it
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Johnholmes: 7:47am On May 24, 2021
benzene00:
bro how can I get the propanlol and how much is it
It's very cheap.
U can get it from any chemist.i don't know d price for the ones in sachet.
But d counting one is about 500 naira for 20 tabs .
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by imagrg(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2021
Pure? Not 100%. Perhaps 60%
Doesn't he have wet dreams?
Jeon:

If this is true about the sex thing. Then you should be proud of urself.
From age 1 to 31 you kept THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD PURE
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by AmancalledGod: 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How can they go for deliverance so that they can commence fornication? This advice is double edged.
Leave him let him be deceiving his self

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by winner37(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Me that am regreting why i got to sex matter at a very tender age and you are saying the wrong thing. If nothing is wrong with you spiritualy,mentally,medically my bro you are fine just wait your woman will locate you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.