Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? (41932 Views)

This Lady’s Photos Are Used For Scam, Do You Know Her? (pics) / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? by nedekid: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncletC:
If the owner wants the money back, he needs to go report with the police, go to the court to swear affidavit, by the time he finish everything, he may have spent close to N40,000 for a mere N14,000.
So the owner won't come through police because of the process and the bank can never help him track you without police involvement, it is tedious, he won't do it except for huge amount like say N80,000 where something can remain after legal expenses.
but you as an individual find out the senders account details from your bank and send back the money. You can get even his phone number and you are done
Hmm, Seems you don't know npf. So you think it is 14k they are after?
When they nab him, the case will be fraud. Note that fraud is fraud, 1m or 14k. Before he settles the matter, he would have spent 200k, matter never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.