Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. (4504 Views)

After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
A matchmaking handle on twitter @Halal_Match has posted a request by an Abuja father who wants to matchmake his four daughters to suitable and interested men.
The daughters aged 31,29,27 and 25 are all graduates and reside in Abuja.

See link below:
https://twitter.com/Halal_Match/status/1395319742886555648?s=19

1 Share

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by greatbims: 8:40pm On May 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by PissfulProtester: 8:44pm On May 20, 2021
Damn!

I don marry, I for apply within without thinking twice...

Anything can still happen. If you don't see my comment on nairaland in the coming days, know that I married all of them eventually

8 Likes

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by MarveworldG: 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
Interesting
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Womanizer(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2021
Can we see their pics?

3 Likes

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by simple250: 9:02pm On May 20, 2021
Marry 1 get 1 free ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Damn!

I don marry, I for apply within without thinking twice...

Anything can still happen. If you don't see my comment on nairaland in the coming days, know that I married all of them eventually

Loool
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2021
Womanizer:
Can we see their pics?

say hello to @halal_match then
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2021
Womanizer:
Can we see their pics?

say hello to @halal_match then
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Bola146(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
Iranu
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Cholls(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2021
My brother if their Father can get me this in 24/h I will marry four of them

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by xpressionx(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
Run for your life grin

The children go .......

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
The papa don tire for them case... Those ladies still won enjoy their life but the papa no won gree... He won make the husband's dey carry their burden dey go... E no easy to be a parent Sha oo

5 Likes

Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by ChiefSosa(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2021
Hope say this one no be awoof wey go run belle? Na naija be this o, everything dey suspicious. Who dey twitter make e hustle more info come abeg
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Vyzz: 6:39am On May 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Kingluqman(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
Are they American citizen? grin
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Offpoint1: 8:09am On May 21, 2021
I'm applying for the position of that 25...
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by paulolee(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2021
make I rush apply abeeg...weather i fit even marry dt aunty join wey dey sponsor d wedding....naija too hard abeeg
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by LAfricana(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2021
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Solsix(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2021
I wanted to see 100m reward, nah only rent person go dey chop??
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Epleribus: 9:10am On May 21, 2021
Good morning!

i appeal to your kind heart for whatever amount you can spare! my wife is breastfeeding our 7 month daughter, they are crying right now, we have no drop of food at home.
i plead with you even if its 1k, i would really appreciate.
0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8. GTB

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND.

THANK YOU
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Prolificgiant(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2021
So we can't even see the pictures of the ladies they want us to come for, Oga ooo
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by DigitalyYours: 10:23am On May 21, 2021
But someone can marry four of them at once
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by majamajic(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2021
This is very good offer , they are all young girls
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by Liposure: 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
If the papa gree hire purchase. I go marry all of them
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2021
Kingluqman:
Are they American citizen? grin
loool they're Jigawa citizens
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2021
Liposure:
If the papa gree hire purchase. I go marry all of them

loool, try to be nice
Re: Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. by danietohbadt(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm applying for the position of that 25...

nice one, anything fit happen

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Tinder Hookup Girls / Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On / (Pics) New Trick Guys Use To Deny Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.