Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lawyers In The House, come check this out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers In The House, come check this out. (489 Views)

I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House, come check this out. by Aflix(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2021
Is there any case here

Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Lawyers In The House, come check this out. by Godada(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2021
Re: Lawyers In The House, come check this out. by Pierocash(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2021
Lol

There is no crime against anyone who does anything to save a life,as long as what the person did is in line with health protocols.
Re: Lawyers In The House, come check this out. by paulolee(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2021
this should be in a joke section, people do say some girls have "fish" brain and do reason without sense but it's not this bad na..
Re: Lawyers In The House, come check this out. by truespeak: 3:05pm On May 21, 2021
Aflix:
Is there any case here

Lalasticlala, Seun

There is None!

I am sure even you know her matter would not be and should not be successful in Court, if the Court is one of Just-is and Right which all Courts Must be!

Therefore the Court is bound to dismiss her matter and rather order her to pay for bringing such a frivolous matter to court and wasting the time of the court!

Further, the court must order that she pay compensation for the damage (pain, trauma and stain on his person/reputation) caused to him by her wicked case which she refused to drop even in spite of appeals to stop this Wickedness!

The Law is "No one should be punished for doing the Right and Good"

"No one should be punished for Good done to another" which is in keeping with the Law of being your Brother's Keeper!

It is Evil to Punish a Good!

She should be made to pay Exemplary Damages that is Compensation paid to the man to deter others from doing such wickedness!

(1) (Reply)

Observe Ceede2 Rules Here As An Overthinker. Feel Free To Pen Down Yours 4 Fun. / . / E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.