Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! (3942 Views)

See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
I was reading his Royal Dr Simp Infolenka's post when i came across a comment that drew my attention for few minutes.

The guy said that any girl you break her virginity will keep coming back to you even afta break up.

And i think this is true bcuz i broke my ex virginity, yet up till now, She keep coming closer(romantically) to me despite all the guys that has been following her (probably fucking_her) but i dont wanna accept her back.

When she visits me, she will start romancing me immediately she enters my room.

Does that mean that my d*ck is special or because i was her first d*cker (the guy that took her virginity)?

cc: Simp infolenka
Iinjurehernyash
Sisterfire

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by Shapeaso: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Op, your oil never finish for her kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle
Number1benue
Ballzproblem2
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, your oil never finish for her kpekus.
how?
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chaos14
Brian54
Obamamessi
Blupen
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by Infolenka: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
The girl I disvirgined hates me.

19 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:
for real?
Up till now?
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by Number1benue: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
EmiDon11:
Sixfeetbelle

Number1benue

Ballzproblem2

Waiting happen angry

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by Infolenka: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
EmiDon11:
for real?
Up till now?

I treated her badly then ghosted her. So now she hates me.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by woginid967: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
EmiDon11:
I was reading his Royal Dr Simp Infolenka's post when i came across a comment that drew my attention for few minutes.

The guy said that any girl you break her virginity will keep coming back to you even afta break up.

And i think this is true bcuz i broke my ex virginity, yet up till now, She keep coming closer(romantically) to me despite all the guys that has been following her (probably fucking_her) but i dont wanna accept her back.

When she visits me, she will start romancing me immediately she enters my room.

Does that mean that my d*ck is special or because i was her first d*cker (the guy that took her virginity)?

cc: Simp infolenka
Iinjurehernyash
Sisterfire

This is the lowest level of ownership of any girl's soul

You disvirgin her... True her body belongs to you for a while(it is called OKAFOR's law) ONLY because she has not met a Digger.... a Rigger... Guy who can make her SQUIRT.... Once she encounters such a guy, she becomes born again. Her brain will reset and you have lost her totally.

This is why i ensure i deliver ladies from their previous guys by making them squirt once or twice.... Before leaving them, so that they are always ready to feel such heavenly experience again.

Its a skill and you have to reduce your sugar intake for long before you can last that long. You have study the female body so well, so that she can speak tongues when you combine everything into her pleasure spots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
woginid967:

You disvirgin her... True her body belongs to you for a while(it is called OKAFOR's law) ONLY because she has not met a Digger.... a Rigger... Guy who can make her SQUIRT.... Once she encounters such a guy, she becomes born again. Her brain will reset and you have lost her totally.

This is why i ensure i deliver ladies from their previous guys by making them squirt once or twice.... Before leaving them, so that they are always ready to feel such heavenly experience again.

Its a skill and you have to reduce your sugar intake for long before you can last that long. You have study the female body so well, so that she can speak tongues when you combine everything into her pleasure spots.
i be dey plan to chop maize but u don amaze me finish...

Tnx bro, got the point now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
For not mentioning me earlier, I am not going to comment.
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
ObamaMessi:
For not mentioning me earlier, I am not going to comment.
but u just commented, lol

U know what, i dont know ur active moniker.

I dont know whether 4 me to quote ur male, female,or neutral moniker.
I was as confused as bobrisky.
I have to go and search the one u used last b4 mentioning it.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
woginid967:

all this energy and knowledge for a woman

If u channel this energy and body behavioural skills to the real world, U are going to go places

Nothing in Sex, just excitement of the hormones for a few minutes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by siofra(f): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

This infolenka is something else 😹😹
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
woginid967:

You're dangerous and must not go near any girl angry
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by purples25(f): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wicked soul.
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by faceLAGOS: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
I’m words of short!

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
woginid967:

If you channel as this energy on top money, man suppose don enter force list o.

Although, you are right.
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:15am On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
Chaos14

Brian54

Obamamessi

Blupen

You no call holyman12 ?
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:16am On Mar 01, 2023
I am extremely talented at ghosting people
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by imagrg(m): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Una too like toto. grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:

You no call holyman12 ?
Na you be HolyMan12 grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
but u just commented, lol

U know what, i dont know ur active moniker.

I dont know whether 4 me to quote ur male, female,or neutral moniker.
I was as confused as bobrisky.
I have to go and search the one u used last b4 mentioning it.
L grin How did you search for it?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2023
ObamaMessi:
L grin How did you search for it?
i checked all ur known monikers last post... grin

Like i first check stillwhites, last seen jan12, last post jan08.
Thats when i know say e dey court grin grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
i checked all ur known monikers last post... grin
Chai! Hardwork grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Chai! Hardwork grin
omo, na u get nland grin
Ur known monikers contributed like 1/4th of whole nairaland population grin

not counting unknown ooo grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
omo, na u get nland grin
Ur known monikers contributed like 1/4th of whole nairaland population grin

not counting unknown ooo grin
Chai grin grin I am flattered grin

You also get many monikers ooo🤣🤣
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Na you be HolyMan12 grin
Yes na!

You the feel my vawulence abi? grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by woginid967: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Crimpsy:
all this energy and knowledge for a woman

If u channel this energy and body behavioural skills to the real world, U are going to go places

Nothing in Sex, just excitement of the hormones for a few minutes

Get married then you will understand that there is LIFE and power in sexxx
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DonroxyII: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
woginid967:

Get married then you will understand that there is LIFE and power in sexxx
Na so dem dey lose their homes and starting abusing their women !
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:

Yes na!

You the feel my vawulence abi? grin
I dey feel am no be amall grin grin grin grin YOU Sabi vawulence like Emidon11 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / 9 Most Ridiculous Sex Myths Of All Time / 8 Signs That Show A Lady Is Not Worthy To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.