Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guys Please Reason With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Reason With Me (939 Views)

"Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Reason With Me by Cicilianefenc: 9:21am On May 21, 2021
my babe just travel to Benin republic without my consent she later called me that she is in Benin republic with the help of one of her friend, she said she rented her apartment paying by herself that I shud come and join her there so that we shud begin a new life,
my question is before she left she was always broke am the one taking care of her how come she now have the money to rent an apartment I ask her wat her business there she said she is working,
pls nairalanders what do u tink she is doing there or shud I go by myself or just forget about her and move on, funny part is she don't pick call day time except at night from 8 pm it baffle s me I was calling her one morning 20 missed calls she didn't pick later in the evening she called me that she was busy.
Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by PlayMaker14: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Spending on a girl you're not married to is not generosity but gross stupidity....

Having said that, I will like to inform you that you're not in a relationship, rather, you're in a one chance ship which can sink in the ocean of sorrows and premium tears in a matter of time.

Imagine getting married to this secretive and lying girlfriend of yours and an ill-fated accident happens to you which render you disabled, she will run with your money in collaboration with her friends to another country and start a new life.

Research has it that, 56.78% of secretive partners are potential killers and just like you stated, your girlfriend is one of them.

The choice is yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Barbiturate(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2021
Person wey no get shishi for here, wey u dey support, suddenly travel go bene, get house, get job! If na so e easy for bene, all man go enter na!
Guy you wan make dem use u do money ritual ba? Human trafficking?
Stay back here and continue your life. Babes full everywhere for here!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Cicilianefenc: 9:30am On May 21, 2021
Barbiturate:
Person wey no get shishi for here, wey u dey support, suddenly travel go bene, get house, get job! If na so e easy for bene, all man go enter na!
Guy you wan make dem use u do money ritual ba?
Stay back here and continue your life. Babes full everywhere for here!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Spending on a girl you're not married to is not generosity but gross stupidity....

Having said that, I will like to inform you that you're not in a relationship, rather, you're in a one chance ship which can sink in the ocean of sorrows and premium tears in a matter of time.

Imagine getting married to this secretive and lying girlfriend of yours and an ill-fated accident happens to you which render you disabled, she will run with your money in collaboration with her friends to another country and start a new life.

Research has it that, 56.78% of secretive partners are potential killers and just like you stated, your girlfriend is one of them.

The choice is yours.
Can you guys chill already!!!
Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2021
Olosho work

Those benin republic boys/men pay a lil higher for nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Jeon(f): 9:52am On May 21, 2021
Cicilianefenc:
my babe just travel to Benin republic without my consent she later called me that she is in Benin republic with the help of one of her friend, she said she rented her apartment paying by herself that I shud come and join her there so that we shud begin a new life,
my question is before she left she was always broke am the one taking care of her how come she now have the money to rent an apartment I ask her wat her business there she said she is working,
pls nairalanders what do u tink she is doing there or shud I go by myself or just forget about her and move on, funny part is she don't pick call day time except at night from 8 pm it baffle s me I was calling her one morning 20 missed calls she didn't pick later in the evening she called me that she was busy.

Mtchwee
Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by detectivejones: 10:56am On May 21, 2021
Night nurse

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by paulolee(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2021
she's a girlfriend n not ur wife...find another means get a work n hustle ur way here in naija than going to the said benin republic wey Lagos even better pass..
the worst tin man go see for this life na "see finish", no go enter benin n start to de wash panties for ashana..
Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2021
Chai....! Your girlfriend wan fool you ooo.
She want make you come Benin con pay rent money.
She want make you come hustle,feed her and pamper her for Benin when Una never marry.
She con even lie say she dey work.
Chai....!
Women are unpredictable ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by NiRfreak(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2021
Are you that Jobless to go looking for a gal being pummeled by numeorus dick in Benin republic?
Re: Guys Please Reason With Me by Uzomacharles: 3:06pm On May 21, 2021
She don get D!ck job or one guy wey go dey knack am on steady and she need to stay close to the guy....
That's why she did what she did without your consent and highlighted you over there...
Or maybe she didn't expect the guy she met in Benin will discuss that with her

(1) (Reply)

Which Music Artist Has The Highest Play List On Your Phone??. / This Man Still Bedwets At This Age. / Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.