Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... (937 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by czarr(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Cheating excites a woman more than it excites a man. The taboo nature of sneaky cheating, arouses women way more than it arouses men.

Do you want to imprint your person into the mind of a woman? Act sneaky, do things with the risk of getting caught. Example instead of buying your girl a phone, paying her rent, taking her shopping or taking her to an expensive restaurant.

Do this instead.
*Fvck her at the edge of a pool, while people are watching and risk getting caught...
*Rub her clitoris in an Uber hope the driver doesn't catch you. Women love sexual risky stuff like that.
*Sneak her into your parents house and fvck all through the night...while your parents are in the house. Sneak her out in the morning.
*Have sex in the car in public spaces.
*Have a quickie in the rest room of a mall

Do stuff like this and I guarantee she can never forget you. Anytime she goes to the pool,restroom, or orders a ride, you'll be on her mind.
You don't have to spend much money to tattoo your name on her mind, just do little adventurous stuff that gets her adrenaline pumping.

I once had sex with a girl, she had her head out the window in a hotel room looking at people drinking and dancing in the bar region while I was slamming her doggy from behind, she wore a gown and we put the curtain down on her back so no one could see me.

She never lets me forget that day...people were looking at her and didn't even know she was getting fvcked.

Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
E clear,you are mouthed on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by suffering: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2022
All these teenage fantasies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
People really need Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by Premiumwriter: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Naso una video go end up for internet.

I no sneak any shit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by KingStonah: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2022
suffering:
All these teenage fantasies.

As it should be. No preek for old pussy
Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by baretalk: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Freaks love freaky ish, dem no dey write am for face, trial will convince you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by Vinnie2000(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol. This post reminds me of one of my Guy dat fingered his GF pussy inside her father's Car when the old man was driving. It was Only the Babe wanted to start doing "aash, oosh" dat he stopped! Human beings Corrupt sha!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by czarr(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol. This post reminds me of one of my Guy dat fingered his GF pussy inside her father's Car when the old man was driving. It was Only the Babe wanted to start doing "aash, oosh" dat he stopped! Human beings Corrupt sha!
That girl no fit ever forget that guy.
Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by Vinnie2000(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
czarr:
That girl no fit ever forget that guy.
Lol, no lies! And d Girl go don become one Guyman 'beloved' wife now o! This life no balanced!

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... by ekene247(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lolzz

If you know, you know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Now A Francophone Country / I Need Money Oooooooh....god / My Relationship Ended .. When I Thought I Have Found Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.