Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely (1897 Views)

Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2021
So my friend brought this issue to me and he needs advice from me, I told him I will give him my own when I return from work please help me with advice to help him. Below is the details of this whole romance brouhaha!

What do you think I do rightly in this situation? Been in this relationship with my girlfriend for close to 8 month's now the thing is she always get angry and moody over very little thing's that do not hold water, this attitude doesn't just happen with me alone but everyone around her even when I know she is not supposed to get angry at certain situations I still beg her for peace to reign as I love her with my heart and have no other but this attitude of her is beginning to eat me up that recently we had a very tiny issue that is not a big deal which i begged her and called and called she didn't pick up so I decided not to beg again after 3 day's she called me at midnight I wasn't hearing her and I refused calling back since then we haven't talked or seen each other for weeks now we only view each others status on social media. Her birthday is in few days am thinking if I should wish her a happy Birthday and send her small money on her Birthday or ignore entirely as I have made up my mind not beg her until she visits me and we set thing's right the way it should be.

Feel free to insult him but please give me the best advice to dish out to him as he is confused and emotionally down too.

Cc: farano, Rocktation
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by lilvicky68(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2021
Stop all these your friend stuff... Na you be the friend.. at least be straight forward..

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Stop all these your friend stuff... Na you be the friend.. at least be straight forward..

Am a married man so you know.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by PlayMaker14: 11:12am On May 21, 2021
Dear Kingjizzy,

"I nor go because of MEAT call COW brother"

This childish attitude displayed by your friends girlfriend can lead to "SEE FINISH"

If she can't fine tune this toxic behavior while in the relationship, then, there's no way she will change when they eventually get married.

Tell that your friend to man up and stop tolerating such stupid and disgusting attitude from her before it becomes too late and also tell him not to give her any penny whatsoever, because when he starts spending on her, she'll capitalize on it and manipulate him till he turns into a full blown Tony Umez of Nollywood.

Just a happy birthday text message will be fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Bola146(f): 11:17am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin grin grin na his side chick wink wink because he would have advised him like a experienced married man grin grin Kikikikikikikiki The lady ran away for her dear life because your friend is married, she doesn't want to be a side chick anymore wink

Some nairaland men especially the married ones parading themselves as single, you better be careful, I just pity your wife and kids embarassed embarassed innocent ladies have cursed some of you. Accept Christ before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by airminem(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2021
Tell your friend to channel his time & resources to your own family grin

Tho he's the SIMP kidda niggarrr cheesy
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
Tell your friend to channel his time & resources to your own family grin

His own family you mean?
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by lilvicky68(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:

You said we should feel free to insult you?? Why would you want to take insults for your friend if it isn't you

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin na his side chick wink wink because he would have advised him like a experienced married man grin grin Kikikikikikikiki The lady ran away for her dear life because your friend is married, she doesn't want to be a side chick anymore wink

Some nairaland men especially the married ones parading themselves as single, you better be careful, I just pity your wife and kids embarassed embarassed innocent ladies have cursed some of you. Accept Christ before it's too late.

Lol am sorry but your comment is a very dumb one, rather be quiet if you do not have any positive thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

You said we should feel free to insult you?? Why would you want to take insults for your friend if it isn't you

That's a typo I only explained it the way he did explain it to me, I have my own advice to give to him only brought it here to see if it tally's with what I have in mind to tell him.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by airminem(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:

His own family you mean?
NO! To your own family as friends, for some time until he's able to get over it.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Kingjizzy,

"I nor go because of MEAT call COW brother"

This childish attitude displayed by your friends girlfriend can lead to "SEE FINISH"

If she can't fine tune this toxic behavior while in the relationship, then, there's no way she will change when they eventually get married.

Tell that your friend to man up and stop tolerating such stupid and disgusting attitude from her before it becomes too late and also tell him not to give her any penny whatsoever, because when he starts spending for her, she'll capitalize on it and manipulate him till he turns into a full blown Tony Umez of Nollywood.

Just a happy birthday text message will be fine.

Thank you for your contributions as I think it's a good advice for him I just didn't want to conclude.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
NO! To your own family as friends, for some time until he's able to get over it.

grin grin grin thank God say he no dey this forum, Una for make matters worst
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by airminem(f): 11:32am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Maybe he's lieing angry
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by kingjizzy2(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
Maybe he's lieing angry

Yes am lieing next

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Bola146(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:

Lol am sorry but your comment is a very dumb one, rather be quiet if you do not have any positive thing to say.

Exactly the insult you requested, dumb as your head Mr married man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by lilvicky68(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
Maybe he's lieing angry
Nothing banana no go see for monkey hand..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Bola146(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Kikikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by airminem(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:

Yes am lieing next
Liar Mohammadu grin. Either you or your friend is a SIMP, who always lick the BUTT of fake girl spreading her legs wide open for a lesser SIMP. Some Men are SCUM! Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by lilvicky68(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
Liar Mohammadu grin. Either you or your friend is a SIMP, who always lick the BUTT of fake girl spreading her legs wide open for a lesser SIMP. Some Men are SCUM! Sorry.
Lol una don carry this small play go another level..
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Michaeltoss: 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
I understand that the country is hard and most people are angry, frustrated or heartbroken it doesn't give people right of going on every thread and bashing people mind you some people are not emotionally healthy it can lead to suicide. Mr poster am not supporting you or against you all am trying to say is let's be civil. the kind of comments I read on thread here daily will make me not to post here and some others will be discouraged let's be guided moderators do your works too when these thing's happen.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by denny97797: 3:33pm On May 21, 2021
Tell your friend to channel his time & resources to your own family Tho he's the SIMP kidda niggarrr
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Michelle55: 6:00pm On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:

What kinda of savage response is this?

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by qtguru(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2021
kingjizzy2:
So my friend brought this issue to me and he needs advice from me, I told him I will give him my own when I return from work please help me with advice to help him. Below is the details of this whole romance brouhaha!

What do you think I do rightly in this situation? Been in this relationship with my girlfriend for close to 8 month's now the thing is she always get angry and moody over very little thing's that do not hold water, this attitude doesn't just happen with me alone but everyone around her even when I know she is not supposed to get angry at certain situations I still beg her for peace to reign as I love her with my heart and have no other but this attitude of her is beginning to eat me up that recently we had a very tiny issue that is not a big deal which i begged her and called and called she didn't pick up so I decided not to beg again after 3 day's she called me at midnight I wasn't hearing her and I refused calling back since then we haven't talked or seen each other for weeks now we only view each others status on social media. Her birthday is in few days am thinking if I should wish her a happy Birthday and send her small money on her Birthday or ignore entirely as I have made up my mind not beg her until she visits me and we set thing's right the way it should be.

Feel free to insult him but please give me the best advice to dish out to him as he is confused and emotionally down too.

Cc: farano, Rocktation

Almost all women give headache, just mend things up if she mostly has a lot of good qualities and if not, go your way because why beg someone with plenty bad qualities, it's like doing that person a favour which they don't deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by extol1(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2021
I didn't finished reading your friend's story but all I see is very obvious red flag
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Ptolemy22: 8:03pm On May 21, 2021
When your friend decides to date a kid, he should be expecting childish stunts and tantrums.

He'd better leave that kid alone before he becomes one insecure wreck who is not sure of his masculinity.

Your friend should call it quit.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Opemiposii(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
do nt ignore her koz u wud regret dat... xend her betdae wishes and mend things up wit her
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by mystery22: 8:46pm On May 21, 2021
What kind of stupid weak men are we having lately...
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by phazotron(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2021
qtguru:

Almost all women give headache, just mend things up if she mostly has a lot of good qualities and if not, go your way because why beg someone with plenty bad qualities, it's like doing that person a favour which they don't deserve.

I'm facing similar issue with a girl.

You can't ask simple normal questions without her getting offended.

I wonder how were supposed to get to know each other without asking each other questions.

I wonder how I'll be in a relationship with a person that I'm not comfortable with or I'll be afraid to ask question.

Me I don checkout already. Woman wahala no be here abeg.
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by CheedyJ(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2021
kingjizzy2:

So, she’s your side chick
Re: Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely by Livebetter11111: 5:47am On May 22, 2021
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

The Only Ugandan In Nairaland Looking For A New Girlfriend In Nigeria / 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married / If You Want A Man To Value You, Reject His Money - Nigerian Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.