Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married (1904 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by teegrams(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Regardless of gender, nothing happens. They'll constantly lead a bachelor lifestyle.

1. They will only show themselves all the love and care they can muster.

2. They have access to all of their savings for personal use.

3. They have the ability to travel at any time and anywhere.

4. They are under no obligation to go home early.

5. Weekend activities are optional.

6. No one is allowed to alter their day's schedule.

7. They don't need to save money for anyone because life is affordable for them.

While it is a lot of freedom and the list goes on.

They can nevertheless have fulfilling lives. Just because someone marries and has kids doesn't necessarily indicate they are content. In the same way, just because someone is single or doesn't have kids doesn't imply they should be depressed.

The only thing that could harm them is if individuals continue to make fun of and mistreat them.

I'm hoping that this will change as the generations change.

For Most people getting married is a joyous thing, and they say it's nice and they're living happy lives. That's great. But doesn't mean who didn't get married will have to be unhappy.
See More Here: https://uphorial.com/post/7-things-that-will-happen-to-men-who-dont-get-married-91056

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by TenOverTen111(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ok
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by HopeNeverDies: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by WatchYourSix: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is a selfish life..

.but doesn't sound bad...

last last..we all do whats best for us...

#No choping breakfast...
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by Carcholce: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
No matter how you guys paint it, I’m going to marry and not just one but two wives for a start, and then a third one when the first two are beginning to get old.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by teegrams(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin shocked
Carcholce:
No matter how you guys paint it, I’m going to marry and not just one but two wives for a start, and then a third one when the first two are beginning to get old.
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by FatherBona: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bachelorhood is bae

Cheers to the single life

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by sekem: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Single life as a nigga is so addictive.

When you hear married men complaining about their wives and their expenses, you just can't help it but laugh at them inside.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by Bluezy13(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
They used to say that any man who is of age and has refused to marry is not yet mature.
Now, it is either men do not want to get mature or maturity no longer exists.
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by teegrams(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
And for a norm they ask their single friends why ain’t they married yet grin
sekem:
Single life as a nigga is so addictive.

When you hear married men complaining about their wives and their expenses, you just can't help it but laugh at them inside.
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol, third one who's younger that'll come around to increase your lifespan. No time for stale women.
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carcholce:

No problem about that so far you can afford to cater for the kids. It has always been a royal plan and lifestyle to have more than 1 wife.

Mr Carcholce, is there any service I can offer you today... Any challenge, research or something with a monetary reward ??
Re: 7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married by AndroidAI(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
teegrams:
And for a norm they ask their single friends why ain’t they married yet grin

Misery loves company.

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / MASTURBATION AND MEN - The Secrets You Should Know / I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.