Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (68874 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by AFONAMARO: 2:37pm On May 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up you this woman-alike.. go watch zee world, you are not a man

Needless showing the world your lack of home training

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2021
AFONAMARO:

Needless showing the world your lack of home training
you that supported a wife ingrate deed to order her husband to wash dishes in her restaurant.. you brain resettling slap aswear.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by MOVIC6: 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
Our forefathers instilled fear in there women, is that what you want...?
Then go and marry a servant.
Back then women were afraid not to be seen as loose, leading to their silence, timidity, loneliness and making them ghost of themselves, before you talk reason am well, back then marriage was based on production of children and not love, love looks beyond those things now.
Like I said before if you want someone you can slap or instill fear in, marry a slave or servant. You don’t go about slapping your lawful wedded wife, you didn’t put a dime to bring her up.
Get sense brother.
larryjonze:

Do you know why our forefathers enjoy marriage more than modern men?

Ever wonder why modern men are fathering more bastards more than our so called uncivilized forefathers?

All these men that carry bag and open doors for there spouse @ the end what is there gain .... abeggi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by MOVIC6: 8:15pm On May 24, 2021
Imagine the firstline, pure Ergo, what of the woman’s feelings.
Ok since una wan talk rubbish, I’m a product of broken home, same story, mum works good and hard and dad miuses the money and if she speaks, then she’s a bad woman, beats ma mum black and blue and you want her to respect him, who the Bleep is he, he doesn’t bring food to the table and he wants to show masculinity. Nigger cover ur face in shame if you support that motherfucker that slapped his hardworking wife.
larryjonze:

Do you know why our forefathers enjoy marriage more than modern men?

Ever wonder why modern men are fathering more bastards more than our so called uncivilized forefathers?

All these men that carry bag and open doors for there spouse @ the end what is there gain .... abeggi

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by ghettochild(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2021
Elliot2:
Bro, how far? It is me, that Bayelsa guy for that health stuff.
P.s. The man is a real man.
Send ur num or WhatsApp me +27737839889
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Elliot2(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
ghettochild:
Send ur num or WhatsApp me +27737839889
u don change number?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by ghettochild(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Elliot2:
u don change number?
I retrieved my main number jare..
It's what am using now..
The one I lost is hard to retrieve unlike this mtn I was using before
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Elliot2(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
ghettochild:

I retrieved my main number jare..
It's what am using now..
The one I lost is hard to retrieve unlike this mtn I was using before
OK. I go link up. But u make me fear o. I come dey reason whether the pain come worry u seriously. Good to hear from u. My other account dey serve ban.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2021
MOVIC6:
Our forefathers instilled fear in there women, is that what you want...?
Then go and marry a servant.
Back then women were afraid not to be seen as loose, leading to their silence, timidity, loneliness and making them ghost of themselves, before you talk reason am well, back then marriage was based on production of children and not love, love looks beyond those things now.
Like I said before if you want someone you can slap or instill fear in, marry a slave or servant. You don’t go about slapping your lawful wedded wife, you didn’t put a dime to bring her up.
Get sense brother.

*Our forefathers instilled fear abi our grannies received beta home training. i neva heard my forefathers married slave so why shuld i marry a servant.

*back in those days women were not afraid, they behave well cos that was the trend. no family will tolerate nonsense

*You are asking me reasoning well when its apparent you aint, if what our parents had is not love naa the what is he/she bringing to the table marriage you call love, did you even consult ur brain 4 reality check b4 typing.

A woman i marry should naturally respect me n as her husband natural i should love her, if we follow the sequence what could bring about slap,

You dare call the marriage we are having now love ... grin ; D oya tick that e get why

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by MOVIC6: 10:42pm On May 24, 2021
I think you are the one that need to check yourself psychologically, cos this story needs no suitesayer
to tell you that woman really needs help and by saying so, doesn’t make her disrespectful, I bet clueless people like you will still condemn her if she didn’t express herself.
Brother enjoy your marriage if you are and if not do whatever you like with your wife when you do, if you like turn her into a punching bag. It’s in your words, you and your likes...
I rest my case.
larryjonze:

*Our forefathers instilled fear abi our grannies received beta home training. i neva heard my forefathers married slave so why shuld i marry a servant.

*back in those days women were not afraid, they behave well cos that was the trend. no family will tolerate nonsense

*You are asking me reasoning well when its apparent you aint, if what our parents had is not love naa the what is he/she bringing to the table marriage you call love, did you even consult ur brain 4 reality check b4 typing.

A woman i marry should naturally respect me n as her husband natural i should love her, if we follow the sequence what could bring about slap,

You dare call the marriage we are having now love ... grin ; D oya tick that e get why

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2021
Coldie:

She's not even supposed to tell him that, if the man is a reasonable and considerate man he would go and do it himself.

How would u as a man feel if your wife is going tru such stress, despite fending for the family u see her attending to loads of customers then she's attending to them, plates are piling up nobody to wash them, u can't help to attend to the customers and u still cant help to at least wash the plates.

Which kind yeye pride be that

That’s why they scammed him. He doesn’t have sense and he is too proud to ask for direction.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Pls are u married yet, if I may ask?
planning to..
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2021
debbydams:
a chance? Hum mm it is well
Do you now,want to stay single for life? Which time do you want to take a step?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by debbydams(f): 12:56pm On May 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Do you now,want to stay single for life? Which time do you want to take a step?
all this guys are not serious..I cant impose on anybody..nd I have a taste...want something serious at the same time I don't wanna rush..
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by DaCharis2016: 1:10pm On May 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
planning to..
When u marry, I think that's when u can advise married people. Cos then u will learn something like acting out of anger is purely wrong and can't help the marriage. And so many other stuffs.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2021
DaCharis2016:
When u marry, I think that's when u can advise married people. Cos then u will learn something like acting out of anger is purely wrong and can't help the marriage. And so many other stuffs.
Lol.. You peoples make me laugh..You think,when you're in something,you do something? whatever you do.. you have already planned it, whether you marry or not..Shalom..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2021
debbydams:
all this guys are not serious..I cant impose on anybody..nd I have a taste...want something serious at the same time I don't wanna rush..
Ok...I hope your taste is not that high and choosy?God help you..
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by debbydams(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Ok...I hope your taste is not that high and choosy?God help you..
lol,it is well
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
debbydams:
lol,it is well
okay..
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by MSGAMBLE9: 12:06am On May 31, 2021
a
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by anu3: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Galaxydon1:
I don't see anything wrong if the Man watches plate. It's lack of understanding, so if it was the Man that runs The business won't he dish out plates for his customers. Since it's a family business i don't see anything wrong with it.

Anger and Pride are just strict weaknesses disguising as Strengths.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Your husband is an isecure man-child.!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates by Michelle70(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Michelle55:
It's not the message that warranted the slap, it's the tone that she used to pass the message across. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man helping his wife do the dishes as long as there's an understanding and respect in between.

With please, thank you, you can achieve more than someone who thinks the world revolves around them. The man could have simply walked away and trash it out with her at home thereby earning more respect than before, the woman was totally wrong to have said that in the public as well.

She could have gently nudged him to a corner with a sweet smile on her face and say "honey, please help me out with the dishes while I serve the customers or please be a darling and help me out a little, the customers are beginning to stress me out with lots of demands" any caring man would go the extra length to help his woman out seeing the state of things at that moment.

I know that some ladies are quite saucy and nasty when they are opportune to be the bread winner of the house for sometime but it doesn't give anyone the right to mistreat the male folks.

On the other hand, that slap should have helped reset her brain but e be like say the man no do am well, because she still get liver to table the matter for public forum smiley instead of seeking means to apologize to her for the public disgrace she gave him, she dey find judge and jury wey go take her side undecided
Some people just don't learn!
I almost thought was the one that made the comment until I saw that the monikers was different

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.