Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) (67267 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 12:58pm On May 25, 2021
Zetty177x:

It's not to give up.its to admit.
Other geniuses abroad are discussing hightech, satellite, green energy, electric cars, moon, other planets, advanced health care etc now flying drones and u are dwelling on physical strength and race...I shake my head..race(tribe/Nigeria u mean) when u de hype now nor send u... think about all what I've said

Your education is not complete.

How old is their civilization.

Scandanevians(Denmark, Sweden, Norway ) were the then vykins, Greece were former world power, England, ...France, Russia former Soviet. Italians were the then Romans, all most all of Europe had a long history with civilizations and conquest. To what extent is their overall now wealth a product of many accumulated yrs of conquest?
.you bring up Nigerian somekind of 60yrs ago ruff patch put together amagamation. Who have we conquered?..and what territories have we size?. Whose oil have we stolen like America do with poor middle East countries.?

You are not real my friend. We are doing well for a socio political toddler.

If you want to compare compare two honest like terms.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 4:39pm On May 25, 2021
Adakintroy:

Scandanevians(Denmark, Sweden, Norway ) were the then vykins, Greece were former world power, England, ...France, Russia former Soviet. Italians were the then Romans, all most all of Europe had a long history with civilizations and conquest. To what extent is their overall now wealth a product of many accumulated yrs of conquest?
.you bring up Nigerian somekind of 60yrs ago ruff patch put together amagamation. Who have we conquered?..and what territories have we size?. Whose oil have we stolen like America do with poor middle East countries.?

Hmm...I give up...in 200 years Nigeria or Africa won't even get better .have a good life

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 4:41pm On May 25, 2021
Zetty177x:

Hmm...I give up...in 200 years Nigeria or Africa won't even get better .have a good life

They will.

You too have a good life.

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by effort1: 10:49pm On May 27, 2021
alowonle02:

How did you get? Dollard like you isn't allowed here.

Yoruba Muslim, I know you will choose your religion over progress.

Islam is a curse to humanity
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by effort1: 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
Decent09:

Islamization and money for tithes by Fake Pastors

Those countries making progress also have fake pastors. At least, pastors encourage them to reach out to new heights.

What do imams tell you other than to hate Christians and see them as unbelievers?
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

This post of yours is very funny grin

"Nigeria is doing well for a sociopolitical toddler"
This statement is very funny
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Zetty177x:
It's not my thoughts or opinion that will change anything. How many blacks are billionaires in Dollars? Without being told, u are a Yoruba and there's a way they reason. U gave me a long epistle now and indirectly u succumbed to my discuss and school of thought. For u to claim the blacks have the strength means they don't have the brains. The money made by intellectuals from just brain work can't be compared to that of tilling the soil. Ask Microsoft, ask Facebook...a Boxer isn't richer than these great thinkers ..ok?

Try to use ur brain if u have one don't let it be only a box to u... It's people like u that supported one Nigeria and couldn't even see d future... Do U need a teacher to tell u that if the black man was ahead of the human race they would have done anything useful? Black man do anything? Malaria has been our illness for centuries and no African has deemed it fit to look for cure or viable control? Just imagine if malaria was disturbing ordinary China? Where are our microbiologists? scientist?
Etc...if covid19 emanated from Nigeria, d west would have left us to our fate ...you are very dull

What does "One Nigeria" have to do with anything?
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
But this wud be used for short distances.who is going to ride this over the seas?
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
So this battery powered unit can carry a persons weight u to 20 meters ?

The bini people wont like this, though their flying apparatus is still better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.