Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) (67277 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 12:46pm On May 23, 2021
freemi:
u wont fund it ..i will do something far better

Send me, the technical idea/ proposal..I will forward to d sponsor.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by freemi(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2021
Zetty177x:

Send me, the technical idea/ proposal..I will forward to d sponsor.. cheesy
ok send me ur email

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Emeka71(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey.
The crash shall be great
I thought that is all lies until I saw the picture.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by mcblow(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
Soon birds go hold meeting against their privacy���
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Funny thing he’s not even the pilot, he’s not in control of the drone himself, the pilot is in the ground Controlling him like a package. This is some new level of stupidity.
So you forgot that there will definitely be an upgrade?

God why Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Bvlgari: 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
hush15:

Which world is changing... Is Nigeria not part of this world!

Hahaha 9ja no join o...as we never wan wise
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by BoverLY: 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
Another way to die is added.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
Kennitrust:
When a child is mature, he move out of his parents house to start his own family

The new family is likely to achieve new feats that the former was lacking.

I don't know why it so hard for this country to divide so people can manage their new ideas in a conducive environment.

Imagine trying to ban open grazing to fashion out a way for moderne system but some backwards coward from far region is opposing it.

Except we divide this country, we still have 600yrs to achieve a bright future
The reason why this country can't divide is because of thinking like yours ... Unless a Bigger Power acted on an existing Power , the existing Power will keep operating at its normal pace and time ....

So if you wanna grab power or shift power, you have to be more powerful....

Now, stop drinking liquor or carrying women ... Go get more Powered grin grin ....

The people Southern Nigeria is wrestling with are very serious at Keeping Nigeria as one infact , they are more protective of their cows than the entire Southern Region But Southern Nigeria ain't Serious at all ...

Heaven sides the best !
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 23, 2021
This drone has been around since 2011 bruv
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by OWenHu: 1:06pm On May 23, 2021
This is a cool flying machine!
I am a Chinese gift card merchant
Those who need to exchange cards can contact me at +8619947629930
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DonCortino: 1:06pm On May 23, 2021
kevoh:

What he means by electric go shock you is that you can easily come in contact with PHCN overhead cables and get electrocuted in Lagos!

I know what he means, how many of the drones have you seen that come in contact with overhead cable.

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by FManager(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2021
Yungmil:
I love the white man juju. They use it for technology but my ignoramus fellow blacks back here use their own to hurt each other.

Backward people

no such thing as whiteman juju, its called science look it up man tongue

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kelmicheal: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Man has invented another way to die.
1. Plane crash
2. Car and motorcycle accident
3. Boat mishap
4. Drone Crash
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
SavageResponse:
If this thing looses power and you fall you will have a very bad story to tell!

If I were the designer I would design it to force a landing once power is low. I'm sure they have thought of this.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by nyiamfrank: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
Some people are already thinking this a new way to enter Canada grin grin grin
Carry am enter Israel, iron Dome will identify it as rocket from Hamas and finish you immediately ,D
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2021
Chai, Omo see technological advancements by human beings and somewhere in one corntree some people are fighting because of hijab. Tueh!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2021
SavageResponse:
If this thing looses power and you fall you will have a very bad story to tell!

That's if u live to tell the story.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by KingDash: 1:30pm On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
baba youve read mind.. God bless the white man
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2021
Coldie:
If this type comes to Nigeria and people start using it, kidnapper's ready shoot you from ground mk u fall even if ur leg break e no concern them as long as they can kidnap u

Very negative mindset
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 1:44pm On May 23, 2021
kevoh:

Sorry, please point me in the right direction where science claimed to be the overlords of knowledge?

Those who lost loved ones, faith in what did they lose? Science? Religion? god? I'm at loss here, kindly expatiate!

They should stop making you 'toys'! Really, such entitlement mentality? How much have you and your African governments contributed to Research and development of medical and technological breakthroughs? You are lucky, Western countries were more affected by COVID-19 than Africa! If it was only Africa affected, they'd simply shut their borders against you and concentrate on making more 'toys' than develop a vaccine ready for use under 7 months! No one owes you shit!

Real education elude you my friend.

I will manifest entitlenments if I want because black slaves contributed immensely to their economic growth. Unless your consciousness belongs to the now.

It was the raw energy output that was the bed rock of their economic transformation. That later on pour out into research institutes that later became huge the innovative companies. Yes we from Africa all the way have a hand in the big tech establishment. It synchronized long time ago. You have to not be educated the way you are to see it.

Dumb intelligence men like tech gigs are usually sterile they need small start energy. That's what we provide. Raw crude energy from many
yrs of absorbing the sun solar form.

. We pick Cotton's like no motherfuckers could. And we lay ground rail tracks and work in mines. That was the start of their economic and research transformation. Real raw bio energy.

So you can see where my entitlement is coming from. It's a real debt they owe. Am not making it up. So if I tell you to stop Making me fucking toys and go find a cure. It's because am a share holder in your fucking cooperation

Now get going bitch..
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2021
This one don turn green goblin for spider man
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
Brilliant! I am impressed.. tech. Is god.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by 001spice: 1:57pm On May 23, 2021
Nkwomarket:
Can you charge it with small Tiger Gen? grin
point of correction. Nt a bad story to tell the fact is u won`t have a single story to tell
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2021
Omo, the thing go get fault in the sky ehn.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

Real education elude you my friend.

I will manifest entitlenments if I want because black slaves contributed immensely to their economic growth. Unless your consciousness belongs to the now.

It was the raw energy output that was the bed rock of their economic transformation. That later on pour out into research institutes that later became huge the innovative companies. Yes we from Africa all the way have a hand in the big tech establishment. It synchronized long time ago. You have to not be educated the way you are to see it.

Dumb intelligence men like tech gigs are usually sterile they need small start energy. That's what we provide. Raw crude energy from many
yrs of absorbing the sun solar form.

. We pick Cotton's like no motherfuckers could. And we lay ground rail tracks and work in mines. That was the start of their economic and research transformation. Real raw bio energy.

So you can see where my entitlement is coming from. It's a real debt they owe. Am not making it up. So if I tell you to stop Making me fucking toys and go find a cure. It's because am a share holder in your fucking cooperation

Now get going bitch..

After all this noise, the west still don't owe you sh*t! No one cares whether your ancestors picked cotton or worked in mines! That's your (African's) problem!

If you don't go ahead, developing your own tech/toys and medicines instead of waiting for some western scientist to do it for you, the day of reckoning will come when you and fellow 'entiltled' Africans will be left behind while you dwell on unproductive issues like open grazing. Keep up the entitlement energy! grin

Just pray a disease that affects and kills only black Africans doesn't come around, let's see how far how your cotton picking will take you, when you get ignored!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
kevoh:

After all this noise, the west still don't owe you sh*t! No one cares whether your ancestors picked cotton or worked in mines! That's your (African's) problem!

If you don't go ahead, developing your own tech/toys and medicines instead of waiting for some western scientist to do it for you, the day of reckoning will come when you and fellow 'entiltled' Africans will be left behind while you dwell on unproductive issues like open grazing. Keep up the entitlement energy! grin

Just pray a disease that affects and kills only black Africans doesn't come around, let's see how far how your cotton picking will take you, when you get ignored!

They owe me shit. That's what you get in reverse for installing yourself as number one nation and bearing the titles. You get to serve others.

Plus those techs are not free. We work earlier to for them and we are working to purchase them now. It's symbiotic.

You want to keep your number one place or should we find someone else who is better at serving us.

So many from Asia want that spot. And you know how this things work. Whoever step up to the plate in times of distres gets the crown.

. So you wanna keep running your mouth or shut up and go find a vaccine.

I said vaccines not toys.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by timberprides: 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
Easy way to die young without pulling d trigger.

This is a set up my people...using wwe commentators voice-pls don't try dis in ur country.

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Julius223pounds(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey.
The crash shall be great
. Guy you too get mouth.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Julius223pounds(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
. You too get mouth.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey.
The crash shall be great
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
Na black maria dem go see demsef las las grin

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2021
Coldie:
If this type comes to Nigeria and people start using it, kidnapper's ready shoot you from ground mk u fall even if ur leg break e no concern them as long as they can kidnap u
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth About Living Abroad / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.