Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) (67263 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by lascos912(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2021
Mbataku96:
Who remembers seeing this kind of stuff in the series BenTen
Where BEN flys with his flying board
hmmm kid
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 8:45pm On May 23, 2021
It's not new. I have seen a different design last year that is even more balanced than this.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 9:08pm On May 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

Real education elude you my friend.

I will manifest entitlenments if I want because black slaves contributed immensely to their economic growth. Unless your consciousness belongs to the now.

It was the raw energy output that was the bed rock of their economic transformation. That later on pour out into research institutes that later became huge the innovative companies. Yes we from Africa all the way have a hand in the big tech establishment. It synchronized long time ago. You have to not be educated the way you are to see it.

Dumb intelligence men like tech gigs are usually sterile they need small start energy. That's what we provide. Raw crude energy from many
yrs of absorbing the sun solar form.

. We pick Cotton's like no motherfuckers could. And we lay ground rail tracks and work in mines. That was the start of their economic and research transformation. Real raw bio energy.

So you can see where my entitlement is coming from. It's a real debt they owe. Am not making it up. So if I tell you to stop Making me fucking toys and go find a cure. It's because am a share holder in your fucking cooperation

Now get going bitch..

Don't say this rubbish pls...with d natural resources we have, we can't even Refine it, what did we do for ourselves? Assuming we had the means to capture oyibos as slaves, trust me as ..we wouldn't have achieved anything. If God had made only blacks or Nigerians we will still be wearing leaves

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Yungmil: 9:12pm On May 23, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Funny you're a black man too
Does it really matter? What am saying is d reality. I love reality. If I defend black because am one, while am not saying the truth then thats hypocrisy.

I don't want to be a hypocrite like some of our northern brodas.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 9:24pm On May 23, 2021
Zetty177x:

Don't say this rubbish pls...with d natural resources we have, we can't even Refine it, what did we do for ourselves? Assuming we had the means to capture oyibos as slaves, trust me as ..we wouldn't have achieved anything. If God had made only blacks or Nigerians we will still be wearing leaves

You are missing the points..

They needed our raw energy at one point. They had the intelligence. Had the strenght.

It's complimentary

They try to discard with the history of things ones it has reached his peak and claim it as self work. Its not.

There was some black contribution to world history. That's were our entitlement emanate from.

But you were not following the conversation from beginning.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by miraculousGod(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2021
if the battery dies na die be that o
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2021
Rough play sad

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 10:37pm On May 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

You are missing the points..

They needed our raw energy at one point. They had the intelligence. Had the strenght.

It's complimentary

They try to discard with the history of things ones it has reached his peak and claim it as self work. Its not.

There was some black contribution to world history. That's were our entitlement emanate from.

But you were not following the conversation from beginning.

With what u have explained...I can't agree less. .but the black man has nothing to offer.. except u push him around...Jacob have I loved.. Esau have I hated . always comes to mind..the blacks were used, resources taken.. probably abused or whatever u can call it..but for initiative... Africans don't have it.. oyibos are going to Mars, Africans de face APC PDP or talk sex or juju...

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey.
The crash shall be great
lets fly out of dis country man grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2021
Yungmil:
Does it really matter? What am saying is d reality. I love reality. If I defend black because am one, while am not saying the truth then thats hypocrisy.

I don't want to be a hypocrite like some of our northern brodas.
You can say the reality without castigating us
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Yungmil: 11:37pm On May 23, 2021
FManager:

no such thing as whiteman juju, its called science look it up man tongue
Do you know what is behind what you termed science? Be wise man
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by calcal: 11:41pm On May 23, 2021
Just thinking of a jammer to drain the battery and watch how the guy go fall grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Babaken(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2021
Olibboy:
na for desert u go try this...try this for lagos na electric current go shock yhu
bros you wick ooo

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 2:31am On May 24, 2021
DonCortino:

I know, people dey fly drones around Lagos na, how many don jam electric pole wire?
dat one na camera now no b person dey there
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 2:34am On May 24, 2021
DonCortino:

I know, people dey fly drones around Lagos na, how many don jam electric pole wire?
dah one na camera now no b person dey there
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 2:34am On May 24, 2021
Babaken:
bros you wick ooo
all die na die

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by gevans(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2021
Olibboy:
na for desert u go try this...try this for lagos na electric current go shock yhu
Not bad at all. We gonna improve on it. I love the innovation
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:43am On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:

With what u have explained...I can't agree less. .but the black man has nothing to offer.. except u push him around...Jacob have I loved.. Esau have I hated . always comes to mind..the blacks were used, resources taken.. probably abused or whatever u can call it..but for initiative... Africans don't have it.. oyibos are going to Mars, Africans de face APC PDP or talk sex or juju...

You have a poor mentality towards things.

A house is not build with one material. It's a compliments of many materials from stones, iron to woods. You have though yourself disrespect towards your people.

I am telling you now the initiation of the white man economy was with black crude strength. If they were used or not is irrelevant. They contributed.

The white man did not have the kind if raw strenght the black man has.

Apart from slavery the sport also manifest this truth. Mike Tyson, holyfield, Jordan, LeBron james..name all the best talent in America physical sports, and they are blacks. Who thought them?. White man. But why can't they teacher themselves to be better than blacks. Because your can't do anything about naturality. It is the blacks that are sold to the world as NBA stars. And they share history with us.
.take out blacks from NBA, track and field boxing America football e.t.c and watch America economy crumble like cards.

Am talking real energy inputes.

.as for Africa. It not the abstract goverment you should worry about. It's yourself. No society survive with that much loose of talented individuals. If you ask me Africa is doing ok despite bleeding out so many sons.

You run to the white man land with money and talent. The Little you generate here you buy visa. All visa money is going to his econmy. Imagine the visa money you have pumped into the white man economy since migration started decades ago to improve his society yet pretend you don't know why things are not working in your own country.

You are poor of mindset. Many of you. It's not insult. But it needs to be said that way. if you claim knowledge Know yourself first
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DonCortino: 8:10am On May 24, 2021
Olibboy:
dah one na camera now no b person dey there
him eye go serve as better camera sef
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Lenient001: 10:29am On May 24, 2021
Lol.. I no see where unah want use this in nigeria o
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 10:39am On May 24, 2021
It's not my thoughts or opinion that will change anything. How many blacks are billionaires in Dollars? Without being told, u are a Yoruba and there's a way they reason. U gave me a long epistle now and indirectly u succumbed to my discuss and school of thought. For u to claim the blacks have the strength means they don't have the brains. The money made by intellectuals from just brain work can't be compared to that of tilling the soil. Ask Microsoft, ask Facebook...a Boxer isn't richer than these great thinkers ..ok?

Try to use ur brain if u have one don't let it be only a box to u... It's people like u that supported one Nigeria and couldn't even see d future... Do U need a teacher to tell u that if the black man was ahead of the human race they would have done anything useful? Black man do anything? Malaria has been our illness for centuries and no African has deemed it fit to look for cure or viable control? Just imagine if malaria was disturbing ordinary China? Where are our microbiologists? scientist?
Etc...if covid19 emanated from Nigeria, d west would have left us to our fate ...you are very dull

Adakintroy:

You have a poor mentality towards things.

A house is not build with one material. It's a compliments of many materials from stones, iron to woods. You have though yourself disrespect towards your people.

I am telling you now the initiation of the white man economy was with black crude strength. If they were used or not is irrelevant. They contributed.

The white man did not have the kind if raw strenght the black man has.

Apart from slavery the sport also manifest this truth. Mike Tyson, holyfield, Jordan, LeBron james..name all the best talent in America physical sports, and they are blacks. Who thought them?. White man. But why can't they teacher themselves to be better than blacks. Because your can't do anything about naturality. It is the blacks that are sold to the world as NBA stars. And they share history with us.
.take out blacks from NBA, track and field boxing America football e.t.c and watch America economy crumble like cards.

Am talking real energy inputes.

.as for Africa. It not the abstract goverment you should worry about. It's yourself. No society survive with that much loose of talented individuals. If you ask me Africa is doing ok despite bleeding out so many sons.

You run to the white man land with money and takent. The Little you generate here you buy visa. All visa money is going to his econmy. Imagine the visa money you have pumped into the white man economy since migration started decades ago to improve his society yet pretend you don't know why things are not working in your own country.

You are poor of mindset. Many of you. It's not insult. But it needs to be said that way. if you claim knowledge Know yourself first

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:
It's not my thoughts or opinion that will change anything. How many blacks are billionaires in Dollars? Without being told, u are a Yoruba and there's a way they reason. U gave me a long epistle now and indirectly u succumbed to my discuss and school of thought. For u to claim the blacks have the strength means they don't have the brains. The money made by intellectuals from just brain work can't be compared to that of tilling the soil. Ask Microsoft, ask Facebook...a Boxer isn't richer than these great thinkers ..ok?

Try to use ur brain if u have one don't let it be only a box to u... It's people like u that supported one Nigeria and couldn't even see d future... Do U need a teacher to tell u that if the black man was ahead of the human race they would have done anything useful? Black man do anything? Malaria has been our illness for centuries and no African has deemed it fit to look for cure or viable control? Just imagine if malaria was disturbing ordinary China? Where are our microbiologists? scientist?
Etc...if covid19 emanated from Nigeria, d west would have left us to our fate ...you are very dull

Again you are a lame thinking with condescension. By the way the crust of our arguement is that...thats if you are still struggling to see your feet. If the black man does not have the brain ithesame as saying the white man does not have the raw strenght and is complimentary. Must everyone have the brains? You speak of brains or intellect highly and brute strenght lowly. You already manifest biase not fit for a science mind. Which judge neutral. I speak of them complimentarily

If the white man intellect could serve him and is adequate, he will have no need to raid the black colony. The blacks may be backward but they were forward in there won sense. You did not grasp their point of view enough.

They did not go to you, you came to them. Always keep that in mind. You are the ones in need.

Respect begets respect.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 11:37am On May 24, 2021
You are still on my side...the white man has used d blacks and they are not needed anymore. U can cry in Swahili. Fact is, blacks had d opportunity,the resources and all that but no brains to help themselves or develop their continent. Can u see Israel? If we didn't fight for Independence,we would have been small America today. The whites are d brains of the earth. The whites have used d blacks. QED. if they have the means, they will wipe out d black race which they see as dependants, over populating d Earth and criminals...now to d drone issue, before u derail to d abyss, it's the africans or blacks that will fly it more. Even internet na oyibo do am..let's give it to their brains, I beg. Since u are not in support of intelligence, see how Buhari took us back with 1,000 years

Adakintroy:

Again you are a lame thinking with condescension. By the way the crust of our arguement is that...thats if you are still struggling to see your feet. If the black man does not have the brain ithesame as saying the white man does not have the raw strenght and is complimentary. Must everyone have the brains? You speak of brains or intellect highly and brute strenght lowly. You already manifest biase not fit for a science mind. Which judge neutral. I speak of them complimentarily

If the white man intellect could serve him and is adequate, he will have no need to raid the black colony. The blacks may be backward but they were forward in there won sense. You did not grasp their point of view enough.

They did not go to you, you came to them. Always keep that in mind. You are the ones in need.

Respect begets respect.

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by maverick1995: 2:17pm On May 24, 2021
Millimann:
Some people are already thinking this a new way to enter Canada grin grin grin
Mumu man grin grin grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 3:36pm On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:
You are still on my side...the white man has used d blacks and they are not needed anymore. U can cry in Swahili. Fact is, blacks had d opportunity,the resources and all that but no brains to help themselves or develop their continent. Can u see Israel? If we didn't fight for Independence,we would have been small America today. The whites are d brains of the earth. The whites have used d blacks. QED. if they have the means, they will wipe out d black race which they see as dependants, over populating d Earth and criminals...now to d drone issue, before u derail to d abyss, it's the africans or blacks that will fly it more. Even internet na oyibo do am..let's give it to their brains, I beg. Since u are not in support of intelligence, see how Buhari took us back with 1,000 years

Egypt Ethiopia were former powers. The white still excavate there till this day. They raided Benin and stole their artifacts This are not intelligence. This is stealing.

And the white turn Jackson white. What other world history did they turn white is what I don't know. Maybe Jesus. Who knows.

Civilizations are cyclical. It is not residue in singles sphere.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 3:49pm On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:

You are sounding like a psychopathic scammer.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Mbataku96(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2021
HomerTimpson:
Ben 10? Abi that silver man with silver board � from Smallville
Yeah! that too
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 7:36pm On May 24, 2021
Adakintroy:

Egypt Ethiopia were former powers. The white still excavate there till this day. They raided Benin and stole their artifacts This are not intelligence. This is stealing.

And the white turn Jackson white. What other world history did they turn white is what I don't know. Maybe Jesus. Who knows.

Civilizations are cyclical. It is not residue in singles sphere.

They stole from blacks cos blacks were not smart enough to defend their treasure. On top they took u as slave...now the software they invented is what u are using to spew opata..keyboard warrior...

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 7:54pm On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:

They stole from blacks cos blacks were not smart enough to defend their treasure. On top they took u as slave...now the software they invented is what u are using to spew opata..keyboard warrior...

Unlike your Mumu. The world is reaching that place of truth.

That's why we had a first black president. And he was great. All the lies the white man told about blacks being baboon and incapable of learning were out of insecurities. They were the pussies. Scared intimated pussies. Maybe it was the way we punched their jaws in rings. Or the the way we left our balls hanging in their mouth each time we make the slam.

Resolute nigas. They had to do many lies men to keep us down.

They turn Micheal white. Lol. Imagine that the greatest singer in the world was black. Pussies would not have that. Then they blamed it on an imaginary skin condition.

We getting towards the truth somehow. It's all cyclical. Once it comes full cycle and the white man is seen for the fraud he has always been, then it's time to pay up Or nature will disqualify them for cheating.

Don't worry there is an higher ordinance. It's over your head.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 8:07pm On May 24, 2021
Adakintroy:

Unlike your Mumu. The world is reaching that place of truth.

That's why we had a first black president. And he was great. All the lies the white man told about blacks being baboon and incapable of learning were out of insecurities. They were the pussies. Scared intimated pussies. Maybe it was the way we punched their jaws in rings. Or the the way we left our balls hanging in their mouth each time we make the slam.

Resolute nigas. They had to do many lies men to keep us down.

They turn Micheal white. Lol. Imagine that the greatest singer in the world was black. Pussies would not have that. Then they blamed it on an imaginary skin condition.

We getting towards the truth somehow. It's all cyclical. Once it comes full cycle and the white man is seen for the fraud he has always been, then it's time to pay up Or nature will disqualify them for cheating.

Don't worry there is an higher ordinance. It's over your head.

Buhari second. . deluded...see how u reason....keep believing in ur race...i was wasting my time to educate u..Gmail boy

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
Zetty177x:

Buhari second. . deluded...see how u reason....keep believing in ur race...i was wasting my time to educate u..Gmail boy

Imagine your foolishness to give up on my race.

Because America past no dark past our own.

Educated yourself proper. Am fine
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 11:43am On May 25, 2021
Adakintroy:

Imagine your foolishness to give up on my race.

Because America past no dark past our own.

Educated yourself proper. Am fine

It's not to give up.its to admit.
Other geniuses abroad are discussing hightech, satellite, green energy, electric cars, moon, other planets, advanced health care etc now flying drones and u are dwelling on physical strength and race...I shake my head..race(tribe/Nigeria u mean) when u de hype now nor send u... think about all what I've said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.