Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love (43719 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Is Marriage Still A Blessing? / Powerful Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Longman8: 1:46pm On May 22, 2021
ONE BIG FAMILY KEEPS US TOGETHER.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by selfemployed(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:
Two nairalanders celebrate 10 years anniversary today. The lovely couple and children appreciated all the people who made it possible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPIkrSir93I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Beautiful

Congratulations and many more happy years
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Kingrefreshed: 1:47pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:
Two nairalanders celebrate 10 years anniversary today. The lovely couple and children appreciated all the people who made it possible.

Yeah because una be Deeper life members.

If you're wife na this Holoshee and Low budget Slay queens you for don run leavam since nah.

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by patani(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
10 years of captivity.

No late nights. . .

No multiple girlfriends. . .

No privacy. . .

'

You think Multiple girlfriends is fun.?..some of us have tried it...Its not fun...takes ur time ur money and possibly ur health....Maintain one woman and encourage her to imrpove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by YelloweWest: 1:49pm On May 22, 2021
At the end of the day, I believe most marriage are happy and peaceful it's just that good news doesn't sell.

Happy wedding anniversary, God continue to bless your union.

Marriage rocks!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by meobizy(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2021
I want to see how they both looked ten years ago. See as marriage don soften both parties.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by jaymichael(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:

Behind the smiles, a lot of hardwork , a lot of patience, tolerance, sacrifices, understating, forgiveness has gone and is still going on behind the scenes.
A big wedding isn't what should be celebrated, rather successful marriage that reflects positively in the lives of the children (so I do tell my unmarried friends)
I thank God for how far you've come and I pray to God for better years to come for you and your family.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by iampeterben(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2021
A big congratulations to them.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by pius4luv(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2021
Michelle55:
Congratulations.. May you celebrate more years together and may this beautiful smile never depart from your home. God bless your home!

Amen I'm always happy seeing a lovely family together,i pray no evil will befall on your family in Jesus name amen
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 1:57pm On May 22, 2021
Cowbell521:
Other people to do wetin? Enter marriage bandage? Maybe na Deeper life girl u Mari because I hie say their marriage dey last
but people dey marry every saturday dey smile...am confused
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
omo many things are involved ooooooooooooooo

You don't need to fear. Just invest all your effort in finding a good partner.

Here, according to IFS, divorce rates in the US dropped during the pandemic to around 14%. The all time high was about 22% around 1980.
Based on this statistics, 80% of marriages in the US do not end up in a divorce.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/number-1-in-2020-the-us-divorce-rate-has-hit-a-50-year-low

This doesn't really mean much as we have undivorced couples who live unhappy, unfulfilled, frustrated or separated.

But likewise we still have good marriages between two good people who genuinely loved eachother and invested to make the union work.

The bad marriages and divorce gets all the press. The good marriages get absolutely no publicity. So put in this perspective, there is hope that yourself can have a good marriage in this early 21st century.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/marriage-has-a-25-chance-_b_1568936/amp

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2021
Beautiful pictures, God continually bless their home.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Olawalelead(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by madukaanaya(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2021
i prefer white women
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by DAramis: 2:01pm On May 22, 2021
The very first good news on marriage since the turn of this week.

More of this by the OP is better unlike negative news about marriage breakups, and woman evicting her husband from their matrimonial home which has graced the front page of this forum in the past few weeks.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 2:01pm On May 22, 2021
Hathor5:

10 years of love and support.

A place to call home.

Home cooked meals.

Regular sex without any STDs.

The laughter of children.

The pride of fatherhood.

Need I say more?

Your life, your choice. kiss
but i hear some wives hoard sex from their husbands despite all he has spent

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by FiverrTutor(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2021
Marriage is a scan!!!!!
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by RightToReject(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2021
Hathor5:

If only you see how you always sound and appear polished whenever you take a stand-alone/independent position, unlike when you take to bandwagonism. Lol. Eschew herd mentality and see wonders happen in your life.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 2:07pm On May 22, 2021
Cowbell521:
na because u never jam cheating wife
my neighbor wife dey play away wife like club
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 2:14pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
lol your comment is contrary to your moniker... Be positive joor grin
deborah, the lord told me to tell you you shall get married and have twins
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2021
Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!

May God continue to bless your union. Congratulations!
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Cowbell521: 2:15pm On May 22, 2021
Mecka:
but people dey marry every saturday dey smile...am confused
Go visit Dem 1 month after wedding
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Deborah98(f): 2:16pm On May 22, 2021
Mecka:
deborah, the lord told me to tell you you shall get married and have twins
Amen... Let your will be done Lord.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't need to post it on Nairaland. We value our privacy
rumour has it...
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Mecka: 2:24pm On May 22, 2021
pozehnani:
Wow! Great!

This one you're looking more funky than madam... Kikiki.... She looks cool too and very "wifely"

Happy anniversary.
we are waiting
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Faithfulness88: 2:29pm On May 22, 2021
Wow adorable family. Congratulations
God almighty continue to increase and bless your marriage.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Alexaonfleek: 2:32pm On May 22, 2021
Nice
God continue to bless your marriage
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Micholawoye: 2:33pm On May 22, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary sir and ma. I wish you many more happy years together in sound health, wealth and wisdom. Thanks for staying strong, I celebrate God's grace on you. Thanks for being an example to this generation that Godly marriages still work.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Realhommie(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2021
adadike:
I love what I am seeing o! cheesy chei, love o, love o , love o, love o. May God protect this unique family
What you're seeing that is making your smile to your ear and also have butterflies actually takes a lot of work/efforts. It doesn't happen overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by emmyN(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2021
Airforce1 see your mate angry
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by zudozz: 2:48pm On May 22, 2021
This kind man can dey like to fall in love...

If dat woman tell am say she no marry again na sniper straight! grin

Iyawo mi, iyawo mi people!
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by byinks(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2021
Cowbell521:
Other people to do wetin? Enter marriage bandage? Maybe na Deeper life girl u Mari because I hie say their marriage dey last

Lol ! Encourage other people...that's a laugh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.