Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love (43716 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Is Marriage Still A Blessing? / Powerful Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Ishilove: 2:50pm On May 22, 2021
Mecka:
rumour has it...
Don't spread rumours
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Juliearth(f): 2:54pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:
Two nairalanders celebrate 10 years anniversary today. The lovely couple and children appreciated all the people who made it possible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPIkrSir93I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Your family is beautiful. I wish you many more years of bliss.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Nas23Nas: 2:56pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by byinks(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You folks like using "regular sex" to deceive single guys. I pity anyone who falls for that line.

Hmm...this is truth you spend more time solving problems directly or indirectly related to the marriage itself.
Where's the time for regular sex ... ?
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Jay212: 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2021
Una dey try oh, posting pics of yourself online with the way my career is going to be I don't want anyone to know who I am, this forum is filled with madmen. Sha happy married life love really is beautiful in marriage an out of it.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Stevengerd(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:
Two nairalanders celebrate 10 years anniversary today. The lovely couple and children appreciated all the people who made it possible.

Congratulations!!

Make we drop Aza grin
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by kherlly(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
I don't know if I'm the only one scared to marry, well happy anniversary to you both... Wishing you more happiness,love,joy and peace together.

You ain't the only one ooo I fear marriage pass hell
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by LightUpWithKemi: 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
Congrats. God will continue to keep your home.

Meanwhile, I need support of everyone to watch clips on my YouTube channel (ref my signature), subscribe, comment and share clips with your friends. Thank y'all.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by hollywater: 3:27pm On May 22, 2021
A good woman is better than Money.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Allwell96: 3:27pm On May 22, 2021
When you marry the right person, this happens. Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by aminusodiq(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:

. Big daddy and mummy.. congratulations wink wink wink hope say Dem never bant you for here hoping your are just kids grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Sickmod(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Nothing else made it work other than money, good health and common sense.

Meanwhile...

That last one touch me... Common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Peace2love: 3:53pm On May 22, 2021
Beautiful. Congratulations. I tap into ur celebration. In today's world ten years of marriage ain't a joke. May God fill us with wisdom to finish well.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by sylve11: 4:05pm On May 22, 2021
Nice one @op. cool
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Hathor5(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2021
RightToReject:

If only you see how you always sound and appear polished whenever you take a stand-alone/independent position, unlike when you take to bandwagonism. Lol. Eschew herd mentality and see wonders happen in your life.

I do not see how my position here is stand-alone.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Hathor5(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2021
Mecka:
but i hear some wives hoard sex from their husbands despite all he has spent

And many take pleasure in satisfying their husbands (and vice versa). Find the right one! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by RightToReject(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2021
Hathor5:

I do not see how my position here is stand-alone.

That a position is stand-alone doesn't mean that it can't be in harmony with others which are reasonable; it simply means that it's devoid of denigration in particular biases in general where and when applicable. So, it's all about the overall connotation of your position, maybe of recent, and not necessarily just here alone.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Hathor5(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2021
RightToReject:

That a position is stand-alone doesn't mean that it can't be in harmony with others which are reasonable; it simply means that it's devoid of denigration in particular biases in general where and when applicable. So, it's all about the overall connotation of your position, maybe of recent, and not necessarily just here alone.

Ok.

I just thought it was odd that people would try to demean a lovely family's happiness and bliss. undecided
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by wumi2017(f): 4:25pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by savoiur(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary !
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by mokset123: 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
Drversatile:

wow its ten years already, see my course mate of dat year, continue to experience marital bliss
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Raychee(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2021
Baba for the boys cheesy
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by McTobe(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations, I am very happy for this union that is happily tagging on, May your joy go beyond material to the ultimate joy of Salvation
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Wemzzy007(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2021
I love wat am seeing cheesy........God when?
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by Cathy0505(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by 1F30M4(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations to you both.. Cheers to many more happy & blissful years together, God bless you & yours.
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by DONFASZY(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2021
cant wait to ve dis kind of pictures for history mermories

I hope Nigeria would ve been better by den
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On May 22, 2021
If I talk now sey the wife no fine, mynd44 go ban me, so I no go talk sey the wife no fine. She even resemble ajepako
Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by stanliwise(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
10 years of captivity.

No late nights. . .

No multiple girlfriends. . .

No privacy. . .

Cage mentality.
Everything is against your freedom.
Well your type deserve to remain single for life without any kids

1 Like

Re: Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love by jeph19(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2021
congratulations.... i want to have just 3 sons oo
very happy for you wishing you 8 more decades together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.