Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? (347 Views)

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
Does your sibling have the right to tell you to bring your friends to see them?
Re: Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? by budaatum: 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
Does it not depend on the relationship you have with your siblings? They could be your elder brother or sister for instance, the one who is like 10 years older than you and pays your school fees and feeds you and they might want to ensure you are not keeping bad friends. Or you might be their junior or senior even, and they have eyes on that beautiful or rich friend of your's that they want to date.

Context, you see. Though right is a bit too heavy a word unless you are asking if you must obey them and therefore give them the right to command you, which is entirely up to you, I would have thought.
Re: Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? by donbachi(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2021
Wat are ur fears?if u no dey keep bad friends.
Re: Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On May 22, 2021
budaatum:
Does it not depend on the relationship you have with your siblings? They could be your elder brother or sister for instance, the one who is like 10 years older than you and pays your school fees and feeds you and they might want to ensure you are not keeping bad friends. Or you might be their junior or senior even, and they have eyes on that beautiful or rich friend of your's that they want to date.

Context, you see. Though right is a bit too heavy a word unless you are asking if you must obey them and therefore give them the right to command you, which is entirely up to you, I would have thought.
What if you never met their friends
Re: Does Your Sibling Have The Right To Ask You To Bring Your Friends To See Them? by budaatum: 2:37am On May 22, 2021
mamagee3:

What if you never met their friends

Then it just might be the opportunity to meet their friends.

As I said, context. What is the context?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She's Not Interested In Me? / At What age Is A Man Due To Get Married ? / Redpill Will Favour You When You Are Working And Your Life Is In Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.