Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? (9879 Views)

How Cool Or Uncool Is It To Marry From The Family Of Your Sibling's Partner? / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by BigBrother54321: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
I happen to belong to a circle of liberals and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

Over the weekend we started talking about incest and my ears were full. But I remember one time when I was 7 or thereabouts, I had my little sister pinned to the wall and my mom found us. I almost died that day from the beating. Infact the beating was why I will never forget that day. And one of my elders sisters use to make moves on me then but I didn’t like her. If my mom hadn’t caught us or I allowed my other sister, it could have been a different story today.

My point is, these things happen. One lady said she learned how to kiss and suck dick by practicing on her brother. Her elder sister was dis virgin Ed by her father. One said he had sex with his sister twice. Guy! My ear full.

I now know these things are more common than it is. They had stories of many others to share.

If you got yours let’s hear it.

Modification - I trust my people to come with the bashing. I expected worse, its the African way. I’m a Christian and like to pride myself as a child of God. This post is not to glorify incest or the devil. We don’t learn or teach each other by bottling things up and because you have refused to share your experiences don’t mean you are clean. Everyday social media and news space is awash with fathers getting daughters pregnant (especially in Ogun, Lol) but you all think this discussion must not be had.

If most you here were told to sleep with your mother or father for wealth, you’d jump on the idea immediately but the people in this group of friends sharing these experiences will never try such. Learn to understand that when people share certain experience freely it may be because they’ve moved away from the ideology. Try not to be judgmental.

If you’re a person reading this and involved in incest please stop it. Its not worth it. If you have such thoughts now, look for ways to kill them, else you’ll end up regretting it. You’re not wrong, or evil, or cursed for having these thoughts. Its the power of the mind. Many have had these thoughts before you & more will after you. Jettison the idea.

Parents tend to watch their kids when they’re out with others but hardly do so when their kids are with each other, bad idea. These things happen mostly when kids are young & not fully conscious. Adult siblings hardly make moves on each other so please watch your kids closely.

I’m sorry if the topic disgusts you or insults your sensitivities. I’m actively on Quora and Reddit. These are topics we thrash extensively over there. Forgive me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
So what's the point of telling us to share or the stories you've heard?
Is it to normalize it?
Or make us think light of it?

Of course, it's the liberals. They will always find a way to expand on their "freedom".

Let us know when you talk about the animals you've copulated with.....or don't.

13 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Gentlerespect76: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Say uwa mmebi!!

BigBrother54321:

I happen to belong to a circle of liberal and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

Over the weekend we started talking about incest and my ears were full. But I remember one time when I was 7 or thereabouts, I had my little sister pinned to the wall and my mom found us. I almost died that day from the beating. Infact the beating was why I will never forget that day. And one of my elders sisters use to make moves on me then but I didn’t like her. If my mom hadn’t caught us or I allowed my other sister, it could have been a different story today.

My point is, these things happen. One lady said she learned how to kiss and suck dick by practicing on her brother. Her elder sister was dis virgin Ed by her father. One said he had sex with his sister twice. Guy! My ear full.

I now know these things are more common than it is. They had stories of many others to share.

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by NNEWIsuper: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigBrother54321:

[s] I happen to belong to a circle of liberal and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

If you got yours let’s hear it. [/s]

Satanic post shared by a dead demon

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Naijanascam: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Child of Sodom

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg kill this thread,I wan vomit

8 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sometimes I try to imagine the level of damaged, depraved human beings that post some useless threads on this forum.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by dawncorhneil: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
i and my cousin sis

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by MhiztaFrank(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
So DIS-GUS-TING angry

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by yanabasee2: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
I've never had sex with my sister before....

But while we were kids... my cousin wanted having sex with me... Reported her to her elder brother and she was punished....

I've noticed that in some homes... where siblings get too attached to themselves, they likely have sex before and they get very jealous if you try wooing on their sister....

Incest is one sin that many people will answer to....

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Incest is happening daily these days globally. Disgusting anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Weytin bring Satan inside his Confessions or Revelations.
You people and Religion.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by tillaman(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wtf??
Righteousness2
Falseprophet please say something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Authoreety: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is every shade of WRONG

cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed cool sad angry

Some things are rather unthinkable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Op, this your thread wear agbada and cap ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by OkuFaba(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
That Righteousness2 guy will definitely have something to say

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by hucknall: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Is it to normalize it?

Of course, it's the liberals. They will always find a way to expand on their "freedom".

Don't mind him. He want to normalize the shits that happens in his sick family tueeeh!

7 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
God forbid! Incest among siblings,,good a thing your mum beat the devil out of u. Incase u don't know ,devil never rest until he destroy young destinies through this despicable act.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by braimeddy: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Which kind mumu and irritating topic b dis na. I just dey speechless for here
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
OP!!
This your post though!! He get as he be....

That's why Sex education is very important for children, even below 6-7 years!
But Nigerian parents will be claiming 'My Pickin Neva spoil' sad

Make I Tell Unah one Bad Story! wink smiley

Many years as very young Boys of 9, 10, One friend of mine (Darlington) father travelled, he called an equally small Girl he has been Fvcking to come over!!
But Her brother came with her! As Darlington and Rebecca wants to start d Fvckk, her small but Mighty brother Mudiaga says 'You can't be enjoying my sister T*t* nah'..
So Darlington called his sister, Magdalene from inside room to 'attend' to Mudiaga!!
That's how a Bloody Sex siblings foursome started! shocked tongue
Until someone heard some noises,caught and reported!!
Things dey Happen so Parents should be Very watchful and responsible!!
But Most are unconcerned about this things!!.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Weytin bring Satan inside his Confessions or Revelations.
You people and Religion.

I tire oo!!..
Not everything should be connected to Devils and demons! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Lamanii22(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
God forbid! Evil will not enter us and our children in jesus'name.... Religion aside, incest is all shades of wrong...
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by EmmySparky(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
These things happen...my sec school classmate was into it back then in jss3...he and his younger sis
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by MufasaLion: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP!!

Many years as very young Boys of 9, 10, One friend of mine (Darlington) father travelled, he called an equally small Girl he has been Fvcking to come over!!
But Her brother came with her! As Darlington and Rebecca wants to start d Fvckk, her small but Mighty brother Mudiaga says 'You can't be enjoying my sister T*t* nah'..
So Darlington called his sister, Magdalene from inside room to 'attend' to Mudiaga!!

I really don't wanna picture this scene in my head. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Sabadon(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin b dis wan again na.....

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by royalair(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2021
E get some people wey taliban need stone embarassed
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by barnyamclee: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2021
BigBrother54321:

I happen to belong to a circle of liberal and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

that group sounds very interesting tbh, i am always looking for such groups, although they are very rare

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Bunmhi(f): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Abomination angry
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Disckboy(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2021
What did I just read shocked shocked

Well..

Be that Machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
(Quote) (Share)
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by BigBrother54321: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2021
No. We don’t think it’s a grand idea. Liberal only because we can share our experiences and others can learn. The average African will bottle things up.

People have lost their bearing in life because they think they’re evil or cursed or wired oddly for having these experiences. If we let them know they’re not alone they might be able to pick their life up, forge ahead, do better.

Talking about animals. Back in boarding school, a group of JSS boys were caught having sex with a goat. The leader of the gang is the owner of a leading tech company in Nigeria today. Knock yourself out.

Tadeknkeepcalm:
Is it to normalize it?

6 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by BigBrother54321: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Sex education is important but not the cause here. Even in sane climes, these things happen. Thanks for your submission though.

Vinnie2000:

OP!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini / I Might Be Dead Anytime Soon.. / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.