Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (79988 Views)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by humilitypays(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
What does this have to do with the terrorists. Is he suppose to give a medal to a terrorist killing his soldiers because a psycho misled them into thinking that anyone in uniform is Fulani and ended up killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction in uniform ? It has nothing to do with those you mentioned sir. The General signed up for Nigeria and died a Hero whose corpse will even receive gun salutes . It has nothing to do with a terrorist or groups of terrorists like IPOB and Boko Haram .
If you don't change your ways soonest and embrace equity, fairness, love for all irrespective of their tribe or religion, you may be putting your family and loved ones in a mourning situation sooner.

if you doubt me, just ignore my message and continue to support nepotism, evil and wickedness of leaders just because it favors you. you may never live to enjoy those useless favors you think u are getting now. life is deeper than u think, be careful

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 7:53am On May 22, 2021
SEE, WAT NIGERIA MILITARY HAVE BECOME UNDER BUHARI.

A WHOLE COAS IS MOVING AND NOT A SINGLE IGBO PERSON IN SIGHT.

THEY DID NOT ONLY POSITION IGBOS OFFICERS TO BE WIPED OUT BY BOKO HARAM, BUT ASSASINATED OTHERS.

THEY ALSO EXCLUDED THEM FROM THE RANKS.

NOW TELL ME, WHY THE ARMY WILL NOT GIVE A SHOOT ON SIGHT ORDER AGAINST THE IGBOS OR SAY THINGS LIKE KILL THEM ALL.

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Elliot2(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the rueason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.
person wey don die don die. Dem no dey kill dead body.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by felixedet(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.

Yoruba, Fulani are the finest you mean?
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 7:55am On May 22, 2021
BIAFRA MUST COME.

IT IS OUR GOD GIVEN NATION.

NIGERIA IS AN ABOMINATION BEFORE MAN AND GOD.

LET THE COAS REST IN PIECES.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Bahose(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.
you are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by MrSly(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know.

As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.

We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief(Sir) Ajasa,OBE ,born Edmund Macaulay ( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitoye_Ajasa ) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Macaulay ) to Dr J C Vaughan (Medical Doctor,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Churchill_Vaughan ) to Chief Obafemi Awolowo( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo
) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements.
It is the lazy, cowardly, unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us , like the IPOB terrorists leader ,not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . We built Nigeria with others to reap from the land and no unpatriotic coward will stop us from reaping from our toils , sweat and sacrifice for Nigeria. They are the ones who will leave Nigeria for us to become fugitives like the IPOB terrorists leader .

An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.
Your sentimental trick and emotional blackmail tactics won't work. When you are asked your occupation of hand work you start shouting about Bitcoin and all. Jobless people easily call others lazy. Of course I don't blame them they are always busy on the internet. That is being busy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by IMASTEX: 7:59am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

There's nothing bad in writing with resentment against a man who under him Nigeria became the world capital for extreme poverty, there's nothing unpatriotic in chastising a man who under his supervision civilians die like chickens and security men are not bold enough to appear in uniform.

Maybe you need to be reminded of the country's current inflation, debt to revenue ratio, standard of living and others?

By the way, what is the foundation of the current insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Illiteracy, poverty and religious fanaticism. Are Yorubas that religiously fanatical to be recruited into a squad of conscience-less murderous monsters that you think the kind of insecurity as currently seen in the north will envelope a Yoruba nation?
God bless you for spending precious time to school that guy whose only reasoning & value system is tied strictly on the #30,000 monthly subscription their life depend on. I know they will already be agitating for a raise due to inflation which won't be granted. Thank God internet never forgets.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by MrSly(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds
You speak with no logical and convincing argument. You are not that good for this argue!ENT. Stop already. Too sentimnetal to be logical. Na youths them this one be too.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by walozanga(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You even had energy to reply him?

you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by walozanga(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2021
Bahose:
you are intelligent.

He is
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Belial06: 8:03am On May 22, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Freestuffsng is a scam website stop promoting scam

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 8:04am On May 22, 2021
SO AFTER MARGINALISING IGBOS IN THE MILITARY, THE VERY DAFT FULANI NOW ASSUME IGBO NO LONGER HAVE MEN.

THAT WAS Y THEY WERE SHOUTING SHOT ON SIGHT AND KILL THEM ALL.

SEE AS GOD DON FIRST OPEN SHOT.

MORE TO COME.

U WANT TO KILL HIS CHILDREN, UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by dragunov: 8:05am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Da ke nbe? Olofo!

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by chris51(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2021
Thank God Attahiru's wife is alive.
At least their children didn't lose bother parents at same time.
May the soul of Lt Gen Attahiru and others in the plane rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by chris51(f): 8:07am On May 22, 2021
chris51:
Thank God Attahiru's wife is alive.
At least their children didn't lose bother parents at same time.
May the soul of Lt Gen Attahiru and others in the plane rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 8:07am On May 22, 2021
COME AND SHOOT ALL OF US NOW, WE DEY WAIT.

E JUST BEGAN, UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

UNA GO JAM AND KWERE.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by gotnel: 8:09am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.

God bless you more. Big failure of Nigerian state is wasting Yoruba nation big assets.
Number one asset of a nation is her human resources, particularly a great excellence minded citizens.

Yoruba citizens are the number one source of income for Yoruba nation. Example is Japan.
If a nation have knowledgeable men and women, that nation is 50 percent successful before you now add available mineral resources.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by codedguy1(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2021
Oracleforce:

This is how they were trained to write names....if you check the name tag of any uniform man, you can't see full name

Oga we are not talking about uniform here. Especially when we know that there is limited space in writing full names on uniform so it has to be shortened.

This is death and full names should be written.

Even if that's the way they were trained, the way they wrote the names up there is still not consistent.

Some have initials after their rank before their supposed surname, some don't. So ACM Oyedepo, Umar and Hamza dont have another name that the initials can be written?

We can't even tell if there is a female officer amongst them.

Very unprofessional.

Again, may they RIP.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Herlleymann: 8:10am On May 22, 2021
This your submission has no sense in it. People should not continue to waste their lives and potential in a union that most has determined to destroy.

Why don't you go and put your life in the line for Nigeria in the name of some tribesmen has died protecting it.

After 60year, you don't need to be wise to know that this union has little chance of succeeding.

Many advance countries are going at a jet speed, we are here fighting about cows, tribes and religion as a country. It almost seems worse with every dispensation. If we continue like this (and we don't focus on how we can develop, either together or individually), Nigeria and the black race will continue to be a slave to world.

It's more honourable to die for a noble cause and a progressive union. Everybody knows this union is not working. Goodluck if you want you and your family to die for it.

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know.

As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.

We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief(Sir) Ajasa,OBE ,born Edmund Macaulay ( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitoye_Ajasa ) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Macaulay ) to Dr J C Vaughan (Medical Doctor,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Churchill_Vaughan ) to Chief Obafemi Awolowo( Lawyer https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo
) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements.
It is the lazy, cowardly, unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us , like the IPOB terrorists leader ,not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . We built Nigeria with others to reap from the land and no unpatriotic coward will stop us from reaping from our toils , sweat and sacrifice for Nigeria. They are the ones who will leave Nigeria for us to become fugitives like the IPOB terrorists leader .

An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by KoshCAD: 8:10am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

God bless you.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 8:10am On May 22, 2021
ATTAHIRU CASE NA PIECES DEM PICK HIM DEAD BODY.

SMELLY FAT MAN.

MOFO!
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

There's nothing bad in writing with resentment against a man who under him Nigeria became the world capital for extreme poverty, there's nothing unpatriotic in chastising a man who under his supervision civilians die like chickens and security men are not bold enough to appear in uniform.

Maybe you need to be reminded of the country's current inflation, debt to revenue ratio, standard of living and others?

By the way, what is the foundation of the current insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Illiteracy, poverty and religious fanaticism. Are Yorubas that religiously fanatical to be recruited into a squad of conscience-less murderous monsters that you think the kind of insecurity as currently seen in the north will envelope a Yoruba nation?

Sir, if I were you, I will already stop responding to that guy. You both don't belong to same intellectual strata.

Unfortunately, he's unreachable.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by HobNobs14(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2021
This is a well plan.. Army chief never reach how many months plane crush Nigeria is not for us ooo. Break this country... Old equipment nah military Dey use, imagine Nigeria still use AK 47 When other countries are using M5,G12 and others
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2021
Nigeria Arm forces and their mysteries.
The God of the southern people is angry @ the military.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by jawnieJorh(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2021
'On landing, the plane exploded and burned'

What sort of report is this?
If planes were to explode everytime they land for no reason then people won't fly on it, this report is simply vague.
Did it crash or land?
Did it 'land' on a runway?
A video making the rounds does not suggest that the area of inferno is a runway.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 8:13am On May 22, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Nigeria Arm forces and their mysteries.
The God of the southern people is angry @ the military.

GOD GIVETH AND GOD TAKETH IT AWAY.

THEY GAVE AN ORDER TO THE ARMY TO KILL THEM ALL AGAINST THE IGBO PEOPLE.

NOW, GOD WANT TO PROVE TO THEM THAT HE IS GOD AND NA ONLY AM, DEY KILL EVERYBDOY.

GOD IS GOING TO KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by patomberekpe(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sometimes it baffles me How You As human reasons, Please it's not by force to stay.together, If this Socalled great thing You called Nigeria Is working for You,it's not working for 90% of other Nigerians, separation must not Be War, reasonable people shouldn't stay together with people Who kilss and take your things by force, Please Let's reason well, think about others,

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by hammerDK: 8:15am On May 22, 2021
SEE SINCE GOD DONE DEY KILL DEM ONE BY ONE IN BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

YET, DEM NEVER SABI, WAT IS GOING ON.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by prigoz(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

Who are the unpatriotic elements? Those who are tired of being killed by murderous herdmen? Those who are tired of the nepotism of the umpire in charge? Those who hate being dragged back by the unworkable system? Those who believe in equity, justice and egalitarianism?

And the patriots in your definition are those who daily institutionalize nepotism, those who aid, provide protection and supply ammunition to the killer herdsmen? Those who do not share the principle of equity and justice?

You see, being political erodes the sense of objectivity all the times.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by AuroraBrls: 8:19am On May 22, 2021
It's unfortunate that even Science can't establish for a fact where human spirits come from at conception or go to at death.

All we have at best na religious fairytales and hypotheses.

I heard this COAS boasted to the hearing of a lot of Biafrans, that Biafra will only become a Sovereign Nation over his dead body, the only omission/mistake he made was not adding...over my burnt/charred body....the power of words... Catholic catechism states that God created everything with the words of his mouth.

I took a cursory glance at the names of the crew/passengers/victims...No Ikwerre, no Ogoja, no Urhobo, no Itshekiri, no Asaba, no Bonny, no Sagbama, no Obubra, no Onitsha, no Ogoni, no Nekede, no Odukpani, no Ahoada, no Abakiliki or Sapele man was found worthy enough in the Military to be a part of the COAS crew... Lwkmd.

You people should stop wasting your fake RIP and all what not emotional comments...Personally l would wish him to be welcomed to the after life, if there is any in reality, by his good friends Terwase Akwasa Gana, Ikonso, Shekau, The innocent Easterners he mowed down in Onitsha, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.