Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (79991 Views)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:26am On May 22, 2021
eduj:

Honestly I leave that one for God oh!!!! it's not like am better than both of them
You are better than the terrorist sir. And you can achieve more than what the departed General achieve. Words are seeds and they bear fruits. There is a reason you are awake at this time and sharing great insights in a decent tone and manner; you are from a good background. Some people are damaged by poor upbringing and it makes them weapons in the hands of people with evil intentions. Why will struggle to answer a straight forward question like who will you rather want your son to be? A terrorist or a 4-star General who reached the pinnacle of his career , died in active duty as hero leaving behind tremendous goodwill behind for his descendants? Choose today.

Read it again and answer honestly if you want your son to be even raised to become a terrorist and tool in the hands of a character like the IPOB terrorists leader sir.visit www.frrestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nonexisting: 12:29am On May 22, 2021
No nwa afo in the list. Ekene dili Chukwu okike abiama. This is the result of bigotry in Nigeria government, they should enjoy it. No RIP to waste.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Tinubuadvocate: 12:35am On May 22, 2021
Stop wasting your time with those half baked educated illiterate .
Vaughanlanrewaj:
What does this have to do with the terrorists. Is he suppose to give a medal to a terrorist killing his soldiers because a psycho misled them into thinking that anyone in uniform is Fulani and ended up killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction in uniform ? It has nothing to do with those you mentioned sir. The General signed up for Nigeria and died a Hero whose corpse will even receive gun salutes . It has nothing to do with a terrorist or groups of terrorists like IPOB and Boko Haram .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:36am On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop wasting your time with those half baked educated illiterate .
Hmmm.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Tinubuadvocate: 12:38am On May 22, 2021
If you are trying to tell them what they don't know they will start calling you BMC or Tinubu slave.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by naijaking1: 3:10am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds

When a democratically 'elected' president singles out a so called 5% who did vote for him for punishment, deprivation, and elimination that's all the crime you need to understand who the real enemy of a united Nigeria is, truly.
Well, unless you are blind, and or motivated to be economical with the truth.

16 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:33am On May 22, 2021
Dust to dust , ashes to ashes.

He led the genocide of an innocent people and he was relentless. Little did he know that what he wished and did to others would come back to him. Sorry , I can’t say rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Gval123: 4:39am On May 22, 2021
DaniDani:
Soon after he was sworn in as the COAS, there were rumours of suspected planned coup to unseat the president. I hope something sinister related to the rumour is not behind his death. I strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere.
If the military wants to overthrow the govt, they can go ahead. I am tired of these hopeless people leading the country. We have tried this demonstration of Craze for over 20yrs, during this 20yrs, Nigeria has retrogress, new criminals have be created by our corrupt system. Make that sinister thing happen, i need am

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Blankstare(m): 4:41am On May 22, 2021
This not a omen for the country...so sad. May their rest in peace
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:42am On May 22, 2021
DaniDani:
Soon after he was sworn in as the COAS, there were rumours of suspected planned coup to unseat the president. I hope something sinister related to the rumour is not behind his death. I strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere.
conspiracy theorist don start their own version.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Seniorwriter(m): 4:48am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, WE went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.

Who are the we and who are you.?
Nigeria is blessed already but redundant in progress and better life quality and standards because of Clueless Wicked leadership!

As citizens we should clamor for Young Visionary Leaders and not all these unnecessary bickering and ethnicity clout chase!

Be guided.

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Painintheass221: 5:00am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/21/3-brigadiers-2-majors-in-crashed-plane-fati-attahiru-alive/

4 Generals, 2 Majors and 1 Sargent, not to talk of 2 Flight Lieutenants and two Air Men

Nigeria, tell me the way forward.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by bluefilm: 5:05am On May 22, 2021
DaniDani:

To hell with your conspiracy theory!!!

Accidents do happen because Accidents are also part of life experiences.

No more; no less...
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by wizod(m): 5:05am On May 22, 2021
Since d northerners claims ownership of Nigeria by bn at d helm of all military, let dem continue to die dia death.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Cutehotnerd001: 5:09am On May 22, 2021
nonhuman:
You see, no single igbo high ranking military officer

Yes make them chop alone and die alone....
A very good news mehn...

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 5:11am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.
You should know BMC when you see one. Even my little son has a sounder logic that what that boy wrote up there.

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Millimann: 5:11am On May 22, 2021
This Vaughanlanrewaj guy has disgraced himself with illogical reasoning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by RuddyFusion(m): 5:14am On May 22, 2021
slivertongue:

that list lacks federal character. sadly death didnt also demand same

Yes , death took what it meet on ground...

So in Nigeria today, if death visits Buhari's security council meeting, no single Igbo man will be caught...death will only meet nepotism.

We await another Fulani as his replacement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by greggng: 5:17am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.

Is a shame you keep talking about unpatriotic element ...you forgot that a country built on injustice is bound to fail. No right thinking person is happy with the nepotism going on in this country . A situation where all important position are for some set of tribe is injustice. A situation where some tribes are systematically and deliberately marginalised is injustice. Injustice is at the root of people asking for separation . Untill you tackle the root cause of a problem, the problem will continue to show its ugly head ....This is not the country you and I wanna live in. We can continue to pretend all is well but deep down our heart we know the truth .

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Kokoboss: 5:18am On May 22, 2021
So some people still like and believe this country with the poverty rate, unemployment and all? Nawao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 5:19am On May 22, 2021
Orubebe01:
Power play
you are wise!!
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Cutehotnerd001: 5:22am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
What does this have to do with the terrorists. Is he suppose to give a medal to a terrorist killing his soldiers because a psycho misled them into thinking that anyone in uniform is Fulani and ended up killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction in uniform ? It has nothing to do with those you mentioned sir. The General signed up for Nigeria and died a Hero whose corpse will even receive gun salutes . It has nothing to do with a terrorist or groups of terrorists like IPOB and Boko Haram .

To you, attahiru is a hero and to us, he is another dead terrorist. The same way it was a good news to you when u heard about ikonso's death is the same reason I popped two good bottles of champagne when I got the good news of the Fulani terrorist's well deserved painful death. I hope he was burnt beyond recognition. Na ur Buhari remain, him own go crash where him go dey useful to sharks and other sea animals...

7 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by okuta007: 5:25am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.

yes the more reason for yorubas to secede so that more brilliant yoruba officers won’t be sacrificed in future ......RIP Tolulope Arotile

6 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.

why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession.

oga we are not saying you will not remain in Nigeria

we are saying we will not remain in Nigeria with you

13 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ajoks533: 5:29am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds

No need for too many talks... You have already shown where your allegence is and it can only be there.

6 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by LEGALSER: 5:32am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/21/3-brigadiers-2-majors-in-crashed-plane-fati-attahiru-alive/

They have killed the ones same way they killed azazi in 2012. We are ruled by terrorists, they had to avenge Shekau's death, these guys were bombed not just a plane crash and guess what? Nothing good will come out of the investigation, they will just come and tell us one lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.