Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (79985 Views)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
Rip Lt. Gen Attahiru Ibrahim..

Let it be noted that this same man jubulated and celebrated the killing of Ikonso, the ESN commander.

23 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:19pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

There's nothing bad in writing with resentment against a man who under him Nigeria became the world capital for extreme poverty, there's nothing unpatriotic in chastising a man who under his supervision civilians die like chickens and security men are not bold enough to appear in uniform.

Maybe you need to be reminded of the country's current inflation, debt to revenue ratio, standard of living and others?

By the way, what is the foundation of the current insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Illiteracy, poverty and religious fanaticism. Are Yorubas that religiously fanatical to be recruited into a squad of conscience-less murderous monsters that you think such insecurity will envelope a Yoruba nation as we currently see in the north?

I have reminded you again that talk is cheap. While you focused on the negatives is because you chose to. Writing with hatred, bigotry and resentment you admitted is bad because you will only write and no single credible alternative will you proffer. In this my life time, I have seen worst times in this country but we didn't stop praying and today, we have something to show for our patriotism, faith and hardwork in Lagos. We were living so bad in Lagos State at some point in time that even on street corner dumpsites, seeing decomposing human corpses were common sights, we experienced bomb blasts and our bold Yoruba leaders were receiving bullets in the head yet they kept on fighting and today, the same Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa. If you have never been part of the journey, you can't appreciate the sacrifices valiant patriots made. Buhari will come and go but Nigeria will remain. We knew then that the military will come and go but Nigeria will remain. It eventually happened. Yoruba will not leave Nigeria. It is the unpatriotic elements among us who will leave Nigeria for us.

If in your fabled country, you are faced with economic challenges, call for secession and if the smaller one face economic challenges, call for secession again and keep balkanizing but that won't happen in Nigeria. Good night sir. God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by OduduwaR: 11:22pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:

Kindly follow the conversation that ensued between valenolanrewaj and myself, understanding the post you quoted would become clearer.

Don’t waste your time on those Tinubu miscreants. How many countries are high ranking military officers and some of the finest airmen dying in air mishaps like they do in Nigeria? It’s so regular, it looks like a norm.

It shows everything wrong with Nigeria. We want out! Tinubu and his miscreants can move to Gusau or Sokoto.

They just killed 4 brilliant aircrew and a fine officer for no reason. I’m sure they won’t do proper investigation and this would be swept under the rug. And it’s back to business as usual.

We’re out of that failed country.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Injera(f): 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.
You are speaking for yourself.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds
When will you learn that Patriotism is not love for PMB..
When GEJ was in charge, you vilified him and called him all sort of names and celebrated Nigerian's failure under him.. You didn't remember patriotism..

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:28pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Let it be noted that this same man jubulated and celebrated the killing of Ikonso, the ESN commander.
What does this have to do with the terrorists. Is he suppose to give a medal to a terrorist killing his soldiers because a psycho misled them into thinking that anyone in uniform is Fulani and ended up killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction in uniform ? It has nothing to do with those you mentioned sir. The General signed up for Nigeria and died a Hero whose corpse will even receive gun salutes . It has nothing to do with a terrorist or groups of terrorists like IPOB and Boko Haram .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I have reminded you again that talk is cheap. While you focused on the negatives is because you chose to. Writing with hatred, bigotry and resentment you admitted is bad because you will only write and no single credible alternative will you proffer. In this my life time, I have seen worst times in this country but we didn't stop praying and today, we have something to show for our patriotism, faith and hardwork in Lagos. We were living so bad in Lagos State at some point in time that even on street corner dumpsites, seeing decomposing human corpses were common sights, we experienced bomb blasts and our bold Yoruba leaders were receiving bullets in the head yet they kept on fighting and today, the same Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa. If you have never been part of the journey, you can't appreciate the sacrifices valiant patriots made. Buhari will come and go but Nigeria will remain. We knew then that the military will come and go but Nigeria will remain. It eventually happened. Yoruba will not leave Nigeria. It is the unpatriotic elements among us who will leave Nigeria for us.

If in your fabled country, you are faced with economic challenges, call for secession and if the smaller one face economic challenges, call for secession again and keep balkanizing but that won't happen in Nigeria. Good night sir. God bless Nigeria.

Then make the country a land of equal opportunities for everyone not just for some. People are tired of eating big adverbs and imposing adjectives every 4 years.
A satchel of pure water has gone up to 20 naira, talks about increasing fuel price is in the air once again,power is as bad as ever, security is worse ,jobs strife and death everywhere ,police brutality,civil rights suppression, mass retrenching of workers- do you know how many Nigerians have lost there jobs in the last 2 years alone? should we talk about ethnic bigotry ? fulanis supremacist agenda? haba, what is even going right in this country- apart from life jehovah found us worthy to receive ?
yet you think that while we owe patriotism to Nigeria,we shouldn't expect anything in return?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by SLAP44: 11:30pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.

Sto poo this unity begging, your children will be ashamed of your beggarly Status. Yorubas are leaving, get used to killing yourselves in an only north country of Nigeria.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

In death, every Man becomes equal. That's why gloating over someone's death is foolish.

9 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:38pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

When will you learn that Patriotism is not love for PMB..
When GEJ was in charge, you vilified him and called him all sort of names and celebrated Nigerian's failure under him.. You didn't remember patriotism..
You're struggling to justify your hatred for PMB. The best way to criticise is give credible alternatives. I had the worst experience under GEJ that I ensured I used the failure of his administration to campaign against him and not his person, tribe , state or region. GEJ didn't pay salaries for months! We were having bomb blast every independence day and every Christmas and New year, I sleep at fuel stations! Let me not even talk about lack of electricity and the constant traffic his wife's official visits cause. GEJ administration did not fund the army and it was so bad that a portion of Nigeria fell under Boko Haram. Corruption was to high heavens!
Please which of these failures and demand for a replacement is an attack on the person of HE GEJ, Ijaw, Bayelsa or the South or Christian religion. The attack on PMB is because he is a Moslem, Fulani, Kastina, Northerner and the herdsmen criminals were deliberately called Fulani to advance the hatred and bigotry against him. Even your conscience knows this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
What does this have to do with the terrorists. Is he suppose to give a medal to a terrorist killing his soldiers because a psycho misled them into thinking that anyone in uniform is Fulani and ended up killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction in uniform ? It has nothing to do with those you mentioned sir. The General signed up for Nigeria and died a Hero whose corpse will even receive gun salutes . It has nothing to do with a terrorist or groups of terrorists like IPOB and Boko Haram .

Terrorism is synonymous to killing unlawfully which this same Lt. Gen Attahiru Ibrahim is guilty of..
https://www.nairaland.com/6392583/many-sins-general-attahiru-why#98612462

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by djon78(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2021
OduduwaR:

Don’t waste your time on those Tinubu miscreants. How many countries are high ranking military officers and some of the finest airmen dying in air mishaps like they do in Nigeria? It’s so regular, it looks like a norm.

It shows everything wrong with Nigeria. We want out! Tinubu and his miscreants can move to Gusau or Sokoto.

They just killed 4 brilliant aircrew and a fine officer for no reason. I’m sure they won’t do proper investigation and this would be swept under the rug. And it’s back to business as usual.

We’re out of that failed country.

My heart bleeds for there families and those they left behind

May God comfort them completely

What a loss

6 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:41pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Terrorism is synonymous to killing unlawfully which this same Lt. Gen Attahiru Ibrahim is guilty of..
https://www.nairaland.com/6392583/many-sins-general-attahiru-why#98612462
By your logic, the Boko Haram terrorists and IPOB terrorists should kuku just take over then.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're struggling to justify your hatred for PMB. The best way to criticise is give credible alternatives. I had the worst experience under GEJ that I ensured I used the failure of his administration to campaign against him and not his person, tribe , state or region. GEJ didn't pay salaries for months! We were having bomb blast every independence day and every Christmas and New year, I sleep at fuel stations! Let me not even talk about lack of electricity and the constant traffic his wife's official visits cause. GEJ administration did not fund the army and it was so bad that a portion of Nigeria fell under Boko Haram. Corruption was to high heavens!
Please which of these failures and demand for a replacement is an attack on the person of HE GEJ, Ijaw, Bayelsa or the South or Christian religion. The attack on PMB is because he is a Moslem, Fulani, Kastina, Northerner and the herdsmen criminals were deliberately called Fulani to advance the hatred and bigotry against him. Even your conscience knows this.

The Yoruba guy you were having the argument with pointed out the many failures of PMB but you quickly said he is hating on PMB and tag him unpatriotic..
Now what's the difference between you and him?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

By your logic, the Boko Haram terrorists and IPOB terrorists should kuku just take over then.
Didn't you read where the troop under his command killed one Miss Nkeiruka..?

9 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2021
eduj:

In death, every Man becomes equal. That's why gloating over someone's death is foolish.
Thank you for this kindly reminder.
It's means Ikonso and Attahiru are on same page now..

5 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:46pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Sto poo this unity begging, your children will be ashamed of your beggarly Status. Yorubas are leaving, get used to killing yourselves in an only north country of Nigeria.
You are leaving just like the IPOB terrorist leader left. Do you think that we in Lagos State will even join you or is it the Egbas who have produced past Presidents or Ibadan who have produced the Arisekolas and co or Ekiti that produced late Patriot, Fajuyi who will join you in your fabled country? Go and find better work and do sir. It is the cowardly secessionists who will hurry out of Nigeria. Yorubas are landlords in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Bialegend(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2021
Nexus25:
Young Yoruba chaps were many in the unfortunate incident.

RIP to the departed souls.
Good to know that there is no Igbo among those visitors to satan's world. Make una continue with una impunity!! Give all the jobs to yorubas and fulanis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by SLAP44: 11:50pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are leaving just like the IPOB terrorist leader left. Do you think that we in Lagos State will even join you or is it the Egbas who have produced past Presidents or Ibadan who have produced the Arisekolas and co or Ekiti that produced late Patriot, Fajuyi who will join you in your fabled country? Go and find better work and do sir. It is the cowardly secessionists who will hurry out of Nigeria. Yorubas are landlords in Nigeria.

Unity begging is the most shameful character I have ever seen. Why begging Yorubas to stay in your failed Nigeria and continue to die by installment via the f ulani herdsmen killings and kidnappings?

By the next 50 years, fulani may wipe all nog the south west away with the way iskilu wakilu is planning.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nexus25(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You criticized Jonathan and amplified his failure without reference to his modest achievements, you were not accused of hatred for Jonathan and your displeasure with his government as you rightly said was not because of his region or religion but here you are accusing people who point Buhari's obvious failures out of tribalism and religious intolerance.

You see your life?

I'm not surprised though, most of you guys have outsourced your ability for objective discourse and inference, too bad.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:53pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

The Yoruba guy you were having the argument with pointed out the many failures of PMB but you quickly said he is hating on PMB and tag him unpatriotic..
Now what's the difference between you and him?
Please go and read my comments again . I never called for secession and never showed hatred and bigotry against HE GEJ because of the failed leadership under him on account of his tribe, religion or state. I also suggested to him to create credible alternatives against a government you are disenchanted with instead of showing bigotry and hatred against PMB because of his tribe and religion and region. Finally, I reminded him that a leopard will not charge its spots: an unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in his fabled country because you can't give what you don't have so he should get ready for even more secession inside the first fabled country he relishes.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Thank you for this kindly reminder.
It's means Ikonso and Attahiru are on same page now..

True,and an impartial judge will now sift between them to see if any of them is worthy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:02am On May 22, 2021
eduj:

True,and an impartial judge will now sift between them to see if any of them is worthy
You have started dragging in IPOB terrorists into this issue and it's careless to do so. In as much as I know IPOB is a terrorist organisation, they don't have anything to do with this for now in my opinion, it's costly to drag them in . One will receive gun salute and even immortalised while the other who was young ,brainwashed to kill innocent people without any meaningful career or education to be able to resist the wrong indoctrination by those who decieved him to wear charms as bullet proof vest to face soldiers and lost his life,sadly with no marked grave, even his family house razed to the ground. If you have to choose, who will you rather be? The terrorist or a 4 Star General who reached the pinnacle of his career and left tremendous goodwill behind for his descendants? Let me ask, who will you prefer your son to be sir? The terrorist is a victim of bad upbringing, simple.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by tit(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2021
The terrorist attahiru has gone to meet Allah for judgement.
Next is buhari and the fulani jihadist "vanghlarenwaj"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by slivertongue: 12:03am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

Who are the unpatriotic elements? Those who are tired of being killed by murderous herdmen? Those who are tired of the nepotism of the umpire in charge? Those who hate being dragged back by the unworkable system? Those who believe in equity, justice and egalitarianism?

And the patriots in your definition are those who daily institutionalize nepotism, those who aid, provide protection and supply ammunition to the killer herdsmen? Those who do not share the principle of equity and justice?

You see, being political erodes the sense of objectivity all the times.

well said

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by slivertongue: 12:08am On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:
So that's the COAS Entourage and s mirror of what NA is now

that list lacks federal character. sadly death didnt also demand same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:08am On May 22, 2021
tit:
The terrorist attahiru has gone to meet Allah for judgement.
Next is buhari and the fulani jihadist "vanghlarenwaj"
Hmm. Much for your upbringing. Just in case you don't know, this is who you really are. Your true character is revealed when you can't be seen just like the privilege the anonymity this forum provides. I will take the advice I was once given but hardly take: report you to the admin.
Cc Myndd44, Lalasticala Rule 2 & 3 broken by tit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Nobody: 12:10am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You have started dragging in IPOB terrorists into this issue and it's careless to do so. In as much as I know IPOB is a terrorist organisation, they don't have anything to do with this for now in my opinion, it's costly to drag them in . One will receive gun salute and even immortalised while the other who was young ,brainwashed to kill innocent people without any meaningful career or education to be able to resist the wrong indoctrination by those who decieved him to wear charms as bullet proof vest to face soldiers and lost his life,sadly with no marked grave, even his family house razed to the ground. If you have to choose, who will you rather be? The terrorist or a 4 Star General who reached the pinnacle of his career and left tremendous goodwill behind for his descendants? Let me ask, who will you prefer your son to be sir? The terrorist is a victim of bad upbringing, simple.
Honestly I leave that one for God oh!!!! it's not like am better than both of them

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:16am On May 22, 2021
SLAP44:

Unity begging is the most shameful character I have ever seen. Why begging Yorubas to stay in your failed Nigeria and continue to die by installment via the f ulani herdsmen killings and kidnappings?

By the next 50 years, fulani may wipe all nog the south west away with the way iskilu wakilu is planning.
You know that you are lying. Nobody will take an inch of Nigeria let alone Yorubaland. The elderly Fulani man you mentioned speak Yoruba better more than you and like we say in Yoruba; ija lode ti orin di owe.
We will overcome all the challenges like we have done in the past. We are no beggars, we own Nigeria as much as the other tribes whose authentic leaders signed up for Nigeria. We own Nigeria as much as others do. We are landlords, it is people like you and the IPOB terrorists leader who will leave Nigeria. We didn't build those industries and educational institutions to produce outputs for your tiny fabled country. We have not even reached half of the milestones Chief Awo listed in his book; Voice of Reason

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ezugegere(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds

E be like say Adesina don share weed with you o...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Tinubuadvocate: 12:23am On May 22, 2021
Yes.
FarahAideed:

Yorubas are the majority in NAF pilots

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ezugegere(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

We can see na. Because the dullard of Daura is funding the armed forces so much, that's why our military jets are falling from the air like rotten mangoes and some are going missing.
That's why ragtag bandits are dealing with our soldiers anyhow... Continue

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.