Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant (5455 Views)

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:
I already made up my mind to take off the kid so forget the advises.
I just need help on the perfect drug to do the job.
Rubber 100 bucks would have saved us this thread
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by kingreign(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2021
Badadvisor:
Born the child and sell him or her to a baby factory.

Wisdom!

People with dehumanizing mindset like yours ought to be locked behind bars and the key thrown in the deepest part of the ocean.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Hanibbal(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
I don't support abortion but what u said makes no sense.

A foetus less than two weeks knows nothing, brain isn't developed, it doesn't feel pain, its nothing but a fertilized egg, that thing in her womb isn't a human yet, its just a cell and if he aborts it, he won't be in agony and fear

You don't support abortion yet you typed all these lols..... So you are encouraging him to abort that thing you called cell yet you are against abortion. SMH

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by tebotap975: 6:33am On May 23, 2021
Kobicove:
Congratulations! grin
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by richmond500: 6:38am On May 23, 2021
Hanibbal:

You don't support abortion yet you typed all these lols..... So you are encouraging him to abort that thing you called cell yet you are against abortion. SMH
grin lol, the reason I typed that is because u are laying an "if" curses on him
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by erinatso: 7:41am On May 23, 2021
Buy her chill pepsi, chicken and fried fish and ur problem will b solve
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Shukushaka: 7:45am On May 23, 2021
Cycotel
Go to a nearby chemist and ask for it and how to use it.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Shokoloko(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2021
Any catholic church will refer you to one of their orphanages so you can drop the child there after birth. One of the issues with abortion is sometimes evacuation is not completely done and infection sets in.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Karemarealty288(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2021
When your third leg was campaigning ...did you invite us

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by annford: 12:19pm On May 23, 2021
extol1:

thanks you very much for this wonderful advice. with this your advice, I think I need to get a woman that will be a wife. searching mood activated

I wish you the very best my brother. You aren't compelled to marry the lady if you think she isn't the type of woman you want, but for the child, you owe him/her your love, support and fatherly care. When the baby arrives and you carry him/her in your arms, you'd be grateful you never got rid of the pregnancy. Best of wishes, Sir.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Simon12ks: 12:21pm On May 23, 2021
gu
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by harmargedon: 1:01pm On May 23, 2021
Uyi168:
Illegal for mouth.

There is a far higher abortion rate in Nigeria that in those countries where abortion is legal..
yes, same way corruption is too, but when you're caught, you wouldn't like the outcome.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2021
luminouz:

Debby Debby... wink

How are you na?
cry
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2021
debbydams:
cry
You ok shocked
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
luminouz:

You ok shocked

hum mm..
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2021
debbydams:
hum mm..

Got you smiley wink
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Vision101(m): 1:23am On May 25, 2021
Abortion ke? Shebi you are investor? You have invested well. Wait for the dividend.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 7:21am On May 25, 2021
tongue
luminouz:

Got you smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! / Virgin Or Not? / Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.