Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant (5466 Views)

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 2:54pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:
na wa for u, opting for abortion is a no no for me if I find myself in that situation
you ehn..its well,I'm not good in ignoring people who didnt offend me..
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by extol1(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
debbydams:
you ehn..its well,I'm not good in ignoring people who didnt offend me..
same here too, but I hope I didn't do anything bad?
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by NobleDeSage001: 3:19pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations on getting your side girlfriend pregnant.

If you harm that baby, you will never know peace in your life until you leave this earth.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Abimbolafavour(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:
Hello nairalanders let me go straight to the point.
My side babe called me yesterday night and told me she's pregnant. She was supposed to see her period on the 12 but it didn't show up.
So yesterday she said she was feeling someone and bought the urine pregnancy strip and it showed two red lines and she said she's pregnant.
I'm thinking of abortion cos i can't father any kid now and she's still a student and I'm in my finals.
She's on her way to the hospital now to confirm if truly she's pregnant with a blood test

Please i need best abortion pills for a pregnancy less than two weeks
Insults are allowed i know i messed up but I'm not ready to suffer a kid in this present situation.

Please i need abortion pills recommendation With zero risk of anything fatal
After engaging in premarital sex .. u still want to commit an abortion , too bad

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by FirstCounsel(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2021
Hanibbal:
That's murder if you abort the child. The blood of that innocent baby will be upon you till the day you'll exit this world. You won't have peace of mind. You'll spend the rest of your life in agony and fear. You don't know the kind of star the child carries. Don't abort that child.
Well said
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2021
Abegii, go find good abortion clinic make sure say na pro oh. All of you talking rubbish about abortion are not in touch with reality, the population in this country is over bloated and you want every Tom Dick and Harry that bleeps up to keep their kids. The day I would see Nigerians thinking rationally without religion or sentiment would be a day to behold.

6 Likes

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:

same here too, but I hope I didn't do anything bad?
u did..nd I won't say anything to you
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by extol1(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
debbydams:
u did..nd I won't say anything to you
let talks on the other side
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by rex444(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2021
That kid might end up being greater than bill Gates
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Uncle93(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2021
Nairaland is full of idoits trying to catch cruise .. why come here of all places for advice.. dont you have friends?

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by johncallidon(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2021
DSC7:
Don't abort the Baby oooo.....

He may become the next Attahiru or Buhari....

But if you insist, it's ur cross.....

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:

let talks on the other side
funny enof u don't know my num isn't going again,wow..forget it pls
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by blueprint22(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2021
Wahalala.... grin
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by extol1(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2021
debbydams:
funny enof u don't know my num isn't going again,wow..forget it pls
OK
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Twelfthman: 4:55pm On May 22, 2021
Me I don't support abortion. I can't help u with any drugs.
Born the pickin abeg no kill am else the blood of the innocent child will be on you and your side babe

I suggest you inform your parents before you make any further decisions.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2021
sunshineV:
use the pikin do money ritual

i have a very good baba if u need connect
Oya boss man
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by stanliwise(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:
My side babe called me yesterday night and told me she's pregnant. She was supposed to see her period on the 12 but it didn't show up.
So yesterday she said she was feeling someone and bought the urine pregnancy strip and it showed two red lines and she said she's pregnant.
I'm thinking of abortion cos i can't father any kid now and she's still a student and I'm in my finals.
She's on her way to the hospital now to confirm if truly she's pregnant with a blood test

Insults are allowed i know i messed up but I'm not ready to suffer a kid in this present situation.

Take the redpill
TRP is Golden.
Be a baby papa
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Uyi168: 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
harmargedon:
Oh!!!!! That's very nice of you. But let me remind you, abortion is illegal in this part of the world. If you're caught, you'll spend so many years behind bars.
Illegal for mouth.

There is a far higher abortion rate in Nigeria that in those countries where abortion is legal..
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Opemiposii(f): 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
leave the baby abeg..
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Tony142: 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:

U are mad, when u were doing the do, we no dey there o, now u won involve us, na God go punish u
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Godfreynice(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2021
If your mind is made up do it
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Raeheemwayne: 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
Oga carry your cross alone.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Raeheemwayne: 6:56pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Vivien458(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:

no need to do blood test. Take her to lab and do ultrasound to detect the total age of the pregnancy. If it is below 10 weeks, go to a pharmacy and explain to them.there is this drug called mifepac, used to treat ulcer, ask your pharmacist about it. Also if you can travel her to where it is legal, then do it. Also she won't die, nothing to fear, the only time abortion kills is when you meet a quack doctor, who inserts something in her stomach etc. Also, make sure you lodge in a hotel, and buy her big sannetry pad cause she will bleed. Buy her plenty food oo, which she will eat the the next days cause she will be very Hungry. Treat her special.Abortion is illegal here so if you're caught, Na u Sabi. As for me I didn't tell you anything. Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Ibk2020: 7:39pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:
I already made up my mind to take off the kid so forget the advises.
I just need help on the perfect drug to do the job.

Abortion is a sin.
So I don't want to be part of your sin.
Girls of nowadays are dangerous, she might want to extort money from you tho.
Buy Ruzu Bitter.
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2021
Premiumwriter1:
But who do us this thing?

Every thread about abortion, you'll see people repeating the same thing over and over again.

Can't we just stop and think for a moment? Can't we think outside the box even for a second?

It's always the same;

Don't abort the child, he might be the next president

Don't abort the child, it's murder, his blood will be on your head

Don't abort the child, the girl will die

Don't abort the child or you'll suffer later in life

What's all these fear tactics or guilt tripping?

Is it until he brought the child and sends him to the street or abandon him in a gutter before you'll leave him alone?

Op, you can search for abortion pills online. Or follow this link

https://www.howtouseabortionpill.org/howto/#mi

It gives a step by step instructions on how to use the pills. There are two abortion pills.

Follow these links to know the experiences of other people who have carried out abortion using the pills

https://www.drugs.com/comments/misoprostol/for-abortion.html

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugreview-6111-misoprostol-oral?conditionid=2535&sortval=1&pagenumber=2

Abortion pills are very safe especially when you use the procedure that involves the two pills. One of the pills can induce abortion alone but that process is usually more painful and higher chances of developing complications.

So it's best you go with the process which involves using the two pills. The first pill might be hard for you to find but not impossible. And I think they will cost you about 5k or less depending on your location. As a student, you'll probably find them in any pharmacy close to you if you stay close to the school.

But in all, have a safety plan in place. Get the contact of a very good doctor or hospital.

Remember, no one can tell the difference between an induced abortion and a miscarriage except they see you with the drugs.

So, if there is any complications (very little chances since the pregnancy is still very young) don't be afraid to take her to the hospital right away.

And if the doctor asks, just stand your ground that it is a miscarriage. They will treat her.
Leave them, most of them talking rubbish can't take care of the child and they rush to judge and condemn. They will now rush to complain about lack of jobs and beggars when this is the sure future for bastards. Abegii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by annford: 8:07pm On May 22, 2021
Investor0011:

Are you aware that using pills to terminate pregnancy could get the lady killed? Pills don't completely evacuate the foetus thereby leading to fatal complications ranging from excessive and uncontrollable bleeding to very serious infections. Better go seek help from a certified Doctor so you don't end up regretting it. A child is a blessing and should never have to be murdered. You may not know what God will do for you through that child. Who ever told you having a baby would put your life on hold? I am a husband and a father (2 kids), and I would tell you that nothing gives me joy like seeing my wife and kids. I don't give a flying Melinda what anyone tells you. Have you read about Roman, the owner of Chelsea FC? His parents thought to get rid of him while still in the womb but later changed their mind. A second pregnancy came and they decided to terminate it and in so doing, the woman lost her life from excessive bleeding. Don't allow your hands get stained with blood. Some children actually open doors. After the birth of my son, gates of blessings and prosperity started opening to my wife and I and it has been so till this day. Think this through.

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
debbydams:
Pills Is not advisable just go for d nd c ..make sure the person is a professional
Debby Debby... wink

How are you na?
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by debbydams(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2021
luminouz:

Debby Debby... wink

How are you na?
I'm good..
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by extol1(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
annford:

Are you aware that using pills to terminate pregnancy could get the lady killed? Pills don't completely evacuate the foetus thereby leading to fatal complications ranging from excessive and uncontrollable bleeding to very serious infections. Better go seek help from a certified Doctor so you don't end up regretting it. A child is a blessing and should never have to be murdered. You may not know what God will do for you through that child. Who ever told you having a baby would put your life on hold? I am a husband and a father (2 kids), and I would tell you that nothing gives me joy like seeing my wife and kids. I don't give a flying Melinda what anyone tells you. Have you read about Roman, the owner of Chelsea FC? His parents thought to get rid of him while still in the womb but later changed their mind. A second pregnancy came and they decided to terminate it and in so doing, the woman lost her life from excessive bleeding. Don't allow your hands get stained with blood. Some children actually open doors. After the birth of my son, gates of blessings and prosperity started opening to my wife and I and it has been so till this day. Think this through.
thanks you very much for this wonderful advice. with this your advice, I think I need to get a woman that will be a wife. searching mood activated
Re: Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
Chris2863:
Just get her a condensed milk and malt, mix the two together and give it to her. After drinking it and the pregnancy is still there, I suggest you buy the #700 hollandia yogurt, it will surely help
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me / This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.