Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (47379 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by BSdetector: 6:22pm On May 22, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Hey Fool ;

"when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy"
Proverbs 11:10

Just like the 3 million biafrvad chimps that perished.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by BSdetector: 6:23pm On May 22, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Go and kill ursef, fool!

Says the cretin
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Veyyronnbad: 6:34pm On May 22, 2021
That one no concern me.

Factually he didn't say it. grin
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by SEasternVictory: 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
BSdetector:

Just like the 3 million biafrvad chimps that perished.

Through food blockade which was enforced and supported by the British.

Otherwise we decimated your useless army in battle, though you had all the support of the major world empires.

Thousands of Nigerian soldiers were deleted; imagine what would have happened if the British, Russians, Egyptians and other Arab countries did not step in to support you.

Just note that this is 2021 not 1967, get that through you thick ugly skull cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Gfskw: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by BSdetector: 7:22pm On May 22, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Through food blockade which was enforced and supported by the British.

Otherwise we decimated your useless army in battle, though you had all the support of the major world empires.

Thousands of Nigerian soldiers were deleted; imagine what would have happened if the British, Russians, Egyptians and other Arab countries did not step in to support you.

Just note that this is 2021 not 1967, get that through you thick ugly skull cheesy

Truthfully 2021 isn't 1967 as long as you don't bring your biafra issues to the south west, keep it within the SE and face your fulani oppressors then history won't repeat itself.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by criuze(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2021
Well it's now over his dead body

Whether he says it or not
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by pquaver(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2021
ogwumgbe:

If he's not Jubrin, let him come out and address his subjects, you idiots think you people are smart. It's just that the West are so tolerance if not they would have taken the presidency that rightly belongs to them as the VP

Buhari is about to finish his tenure and it is not still obvious to you that he care so little if you think he is jubrin or not. The fact it will not stop him from being president he says I should tell you guys that you can hang yourselves or drown yourselves in it.. He doesn't care..
2 He has a mind of his own you cannot force anything he doesn't what to do down his throw. Is the Igbo no in security circle cry not enough to show you that? He will still appoint who he want to replace attahiru whether you like it or not. I thought it's obvious to the blind but you haven't still gotten it all this years.. Na wa ooo
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by luluman: 1:02am On May 23, 2021
Romanoff:
So where did the "Over my death" come from?
From yeebos
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 3:36am On May 23, 2021
pquaver:

Buhari is about to finish his tenure and it is not still obvious to you that he care so little if you think he is jubrin or not. The fact it will not stop him from being president he says I should tell you guys that you can hang yourselves or drown yourselves in it.. He doesn't care..
2 He has a mind of his own you cannot force anything he doesn't what to do down his throw. Is the Igbo no in security circle cry not enough to show you that? He will still appoint who he want to replace attahiru whether you like it or not. I thought it's obvious to the blind but you haven't still gotten it all this years.. Na wa ooo

Who cares about the position used to sacrifice to their occult gods, blood sucking demons, Buhari is dead and the whole world knows about it stop trying to fool children my dear, you are lucky the VP is from tolerance and peaceful region, if he's from SE/SS or MB, you would have relinquish power by force, look at this idiot coming here to glory on the worst president ever to have governed a nation in human history, even a Ghanian called him a cow and I had to attack the Ghanaian just to show patriotism but as a matter of fact, the Ghanaian was 100% right/. We don't care about your useless COAS, we had it under GEJ and our guy performed wonderfully well and wanted to wipe BokoHaram out before you parasites started to shout that any attack on Bokoharam is attack in the North. cursed useless stinking zinjatropus that deserves to live inside the cage. We will surely separate, we have nothing in common with you underdeveloped animals in human skin. You are all cows
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Akpangbo: 7:08am On May 23, 2021
ntyce:
I wonder the kind of hate this group of individuals have to make them rejoice over these tragic deaths...

In war, you celebrate the death of your enemy. Nigeria is in war with biafra and oduduwa and other tribes that did not support fulani killings and attaniru's death is seen as the death of an enemy and should be celebrated.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by abeggnow: 10:11am On May 23, 2021
ygowon:
Nigeria is being fukd in the missionary position without being wet. You know how devastating it can be, the reason Nigeria can never progress again.

Fuk the Nigerian soldiers and police

The bolded part dey sweet!

The person below me is a lunatic
name a country God created?

One Nigeria kee u dia
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Godswrath(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2021
Nigeria is a big scam, orchestrated by white racist adventurers.
It pissed me off when I see some people fighting tooth and nail to protect what they didn't create, neither did their forebears.
In EU, country's like Lithuania, Iceland, Liechtenstein and some others are population size of a state in Nigeria.
We need to wake up and quench this idiotic ideology or it will destroy us in toto.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Diamondplus1(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2021
IT'S REAL!!! Quick money
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN FROM N400 TO N8,000 AND EARN OVER N300,000 EVERY MONTH ON NAIRALINK.
https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
You will be paid Directly to your bank acct. everytime you post advert on your WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM AND ON TWITTER.
I personally earn N10,000 you can earn More!
REGISTER NOW! https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Kuginzi: 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
Igbos prefer listening to gossips and fake news. That's why Lamidi KANU was able to deceive them and defraud them of their hard earned money.

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by pquaver(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Who cares about the position used to sacrifice to their occult gods, blood sucking demons, Buhari is dead and the whole world knows about it stop trying to fool children my dear, you are lucky the VP is from tolerance and peaceful region, if he's from SE/SS or MB, you would have relinquish power by force, look at this idiot coming here to glory on the worst president ever to have governed a nation in human history, even a Ghanian called him a cow and I had to attack the Ghanaian just to show patriotism but as a matter of fact, the Ghanaian was 100% right/. We don't care about your useless COAS, we had it under GEJ and our guy performed wonderfully well and wanted to wipe BokoHaram out before you parasites started to shout that any attack on Bokoharam is attack in the North. cursed useless stinking zinjatropus that deserves to live inside the cage. We will surely separate, we have nothing in common with you underdeveloped animals in human skin. You are all cows

What ever tickle you fans Jack.. the dog..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.