Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (47139 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by oneTIMEman(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2021
You're even fake
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by bolabadmus38: 12:58pm On May 22, 2021
No matter how bad a news is,it's better than fake news. Fake news destroy a nation.....Let's desist from fake news. Don't let us destroy our country with fake news. Fake news can lead to war. War is not we should experience again on Nigeria.Hmmmmmm Ask those who really witnessed it to narrate to you. You will pray it doesn't happen

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2021
He didn't say such but ordered the killing of innocent people all over Nigeria even in Benue State right now as I dey talk, killing is going on there.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Etuglucy: 12:58pm On May 22, 2021
This news has been up for months. Why didt he debunk it himself. Is it now u guys are telling us its fake news. Sha it makes no different now wether its fake or real. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by winterfell007(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2021
BSdetector:
We know.....biafruads are known for their shit and piss propaganda, inconsequential fools trying to make everything about them. Stupid cretins.

If they are so inconsequential, why do they expend so much resources to keep them in the union?
You discard things you consider inconsequential not keeping them. Anyway we've always known the south is your feeding bottle, the moment they detach from you folks that makes you completely useless. Awon unity beggars!!
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
So where did the "Over my death" come from?

IPOB Hate News Propaganda Media

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Federickson02: 1:00pm On May 22, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Igbos
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ensamy(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The useless deadliest Igbos terrorist are really trying to divide this country with their propaganda which God will not allow them to fulfill. Even if the man say it he is not wrong because to protect and keep Nigeria as one entity was his primary assignment. God will continue to shame kanu.
Between ESN and Army who is now crying.
Ikonso the general gone and Attahiru the COAS and others gone. Draw game. God is the referee.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by adedehinbo(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Rubbish and irrelevant news.

Whether he said it or not is not important. In fact, I believe he said it because he's supposed to be a loyalty of the Nigeria sovereignty.
One thing I know for sure is that, with the way these savage nomadic parasite almajiri and beggar people are running this country, A BREAKUP IS INEVITABLE SOON.

GOD PUNISH ONE-NIGERIA.
amen,all those officers terrorizing our people again liberation shall die terrible death one by one

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Yowill: 1:05pm On May 22, 2021
It's alright then.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nnnena(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2021
Check out this new itel phone released yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/6565061/all-new-itel-phones-playwithpower

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Chris525: 1:08pm On May 22, 2021
Even if he said so, as a senior Nigerian military officer that wont be out or order. His allegiance is to protect the entity Nigeria & keep it as one.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Anaerobi(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2021
Him don't die... RIP to him

Life goes on ..
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ViolentMooslim: 1:09pm On May 22, 2021
Anyways, he's Dead.

Anyways, we are happy.

grin cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Curious345: 1:10pm On May 22, 2021
kestolove95:
His dead let dem come nd form d oduduwa or biafra republic lets see
so you're a am.

Hahaha

Why use a female name ..

Bursted .. you're officially a troll
Na Una dey talk say na Igbo burn lekki tollgate baah
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by effort1: 1:10pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:
So this shitty blog which looks like something designed in the early 1990s run by a slowpoke is where IPOB is getting their news from? SMH.

There is no agreement between this page you call a shitty blog and the "over my death" news.

So, why not shut up some, Mr Fake Tainted Activist?
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by hecomeshome(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2021
kestolove95:
His dead let dem come nd form d oduduwa or biafra republic lets see

Why is the north so afraid of Nigeria's break-up? Are you that lazy and incompetent to stand alone?
Well, your worst fear of standing alone will soon be on you. All thanks to bubu.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by WaffenSS(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

UGM-loving Igbos.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Timon4real(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2021
But what is the essence of this news since it's coming after the death of the man??
Why didn't they attack the news when it was released??...
Because the news(whether fake or true) was comforting to hear, they loved the statement be that...
Now that he died and people are attributing the sad event to this so called fake news, they want to prove its now fake...

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Zetty177x: 1:13pm On May 22, 2021
Ok..ha...he's dead now.. regardless.. let's now actualize d plan undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by annyz: 1:14pm On May 22, 2021
Who paid you
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:

I'm an [/s]Igbo man[s] but I don't condone fake news. Once again, I'm not here to defend the Nigerian army or the late general but to state the fact.

If the army are killing innocent people in Aro Ndizuogu, then it's bad but the army won't come for you if you did nothing wrong.

Maybe you should tell your fellow Biafra agitators and Kanu followers to stop fighting the army and attacking our security operatives? Innocent people are dying in the crossfire.

Kanu and his brainwashing has lead many Igbo youths to their untimely demise but many of you still believe that con man. Tufia.

Bia nwoke m mind your business!!
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by owobokiri(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:

I'm an Igbo man but I don't condone fake news. Once again, I'm not here to defend the Nigerian army or the late general but to state the fact.

If the army are killing innocent people in Aro Ndizuogu, then it's bad but the army won't come for you if you did nothing wrong.

Maybe you should tell your fellow Biafra agitators and Kanu followers to stop fighting the army and attacking our security operatives? Innocent people are dying in the crossfire.

Kanu and his brainwashing has lead many Igbo youths to their untimely demise but many of you still believe that con man. Tufia.

The igboman has got a right to choose the country he belongs to.
This is not an ethnic group of few thousand men. We are talking of a population chasing tens of millions worldwide.

Nigerias independence was based on the foundamental recognition of the indegineous rights of the conglomerating units. So when a socalled Army, becomes nothing but an agent of oppression in the hands of the dominating blocs in power, units disaffected by this new realities can appropriately register their intentions to withdraw from a suffocating embrace! That was the case between India and Pakistan, Singapore and Malaysia, Czhecks and the slovaks!
You can't turn the army into an agent of misrule while at the same time preaching for more loyalty from a brutalized citizenry! Period!

Put bluntly; nobody in the East owes an army that has killed over 5 million easterners, just to create the biggest emberassment to the black race any sort of loyalty. Loyalty comes with agreements! Unless you're desperate to extract that by force.., which is what happens with failed states and is what's happening in Aro Ndizuogu as we speak....

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by AskProf: 1:18pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:

I'm an Igbo man but I don't condone fake news. Once again, I'm not here to defend the Nigerian army or the late general but to state the fact.

Really!
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by olayemi1977(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:
So this shitty blog which looks like something designed in the early 1990s run by a slowpoke is where IPOB is getting their news from? SMH.
Even,if he said,the man he's doing his job
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2021
Seems like you are talented...

Fact Check for us if truly Shekau is dead?

Thank you.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Onepeople: 1:19pm On May 22, 2021
Don't blame Nigeria if they believe that such statements came from the late chief of Army staff, going by the antecedent of those in Buhari cabinet such is expected, malami is a good example of recklessness in leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by speaktome(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The useless deadliest Igbos terrorist are really trying to divide this country with their propaganda which God will not allow them to fulfill. Even if the man say it he is not wrong because to protect and keep Nigeria as one entity was his primary assignment. God will continue to shame kanu.

Can you just tell me one reason Nigeria must remain as one

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by yahmohy27: 1:22pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
from people like you.may be
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by manuel65(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2021
diplexer:
Funny.

Ibos and their foolishery.

U are the biggest fool in the world. Aturu Hausa

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by yahmohy27: 1:26pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by jimyjames(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2021
diplexer:
Funny.

Ibos and their foolishery.
Whether he said it or not it doesn't change the fact that he was an enemy of Biafra and biafrans have every right to rejoice over the death of their enemy same way their enemy rejoice over the killing of biafrans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.