Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (47138 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:36pm On May 22, 2021
IkengaRussell:

You said Nigerian was created in the middle of a STEAMY INTERCOURSE between two racists..Chai,why una get bad mouth like this..But its true sha,but the way you put it is just so savage.

That is why no single Nigerian oteletuals can defeat Biafrans in public debates with facts and political figures.

Referendum or no referendum we are going - Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (21 May 2021).

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by drmuri(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
So where did the "Over my death" come from?
From IPOB goons.
You know things like this even though it is obviously fake gives them orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by mu2sa2: 2:45pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
It came from the mumus from kanuland.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nas23Nas: 2:49pm On May 22, 2021
Hello
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by tit(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2021
Fear dey catch you?
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by federal9: 3:24pm On May 22, 2021
I knew it was fake. Lots of nairalanders were quoting and using abursive words on me.

The truth is that many of these news on social media are fake. Their aim is to change your perception and impression.

Stop rejoicing over the death of people Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by showafrica(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:
God did not create Nigeria. Lugard and his mistress did!
God only created igbo, Yoruba or Hausa..., (Don't know who created the ones that drink blood)
So when folks go on a killing spree to protect the so called territorial integrity of a country created in the middle of a steamy intercourse between two racists, at all costs, they're going to be held directly responsible for their actions both by God and humanity..
Op, you shouldn't be defending anyone here. The General is with Ikonso them now. He should defend himself there..

Hahaha, a whole Nigeria created in the middle of a steamy intercourse, possibly doggy style and idiotts are defending it with AK47 and ranting its not negotiable. Black man sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Sickmod(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

You never sabi naija bloggers grin

Even your comment will be twisted if dem put dem searchlight on you.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by nerd004: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

It came from ipigs fake news association,son of the Devil,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by pquaver(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

Same place Buhari is jubrin was manufactured.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Same thing I've been saying. This man is an easy-going man. He never said that. When the news came up back then, I read it in full, and suprisingly, I couldn't find where he said "over his death/dead body..."

It's just a media thing. That's their way of trying to get people's attention to visit their blog. Let's be guided.

I'm sure it's the work of Biafran media. After business, these people are only good at doing fraud/419. They are very useless. That's why you find them missing even among the flight crew.

The pain is so much on you bro, the reality is that Biafran enemy has fallen and we are rejoicing and they will continue to fall even as the wicked leader that termed us 5% is being eaten by termites in shallow grave somewhere. The most inglorious president and burial witnessed in the history of entire world. What a shame, just to cling to power, the idiot was buried like a rat
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
chrisvic007:

A purveyor of fake news spotted.

Your cups will soon full because our able minister of digital economy, Alhaj Pantami has devised methods of traxking,identifying and apprehending the owners of the phones/ laptops and other devices used to spread fake news like "Lekki massacre" and "over my death body" statements.

Everybody in Nigeria knows the purveyors of fake news and propaganda, their ancestors (uche chukwumerije and Walter Ofonagoro) also did the same decades ago.

We also know the poorly educated dudes who would write "over my death body" who are wont to abandon the classrooms for the spare parts shops and baby factories.

Brother sorry, o , the pains is too much, You should just head to Sabongari and get yourself a bottle of beer. Oh I forgot that beer is haram over there, well May be you should head to weed joint calm down before you dive in front of Dangote truck
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by onuman: 4:07pm On May 22, 2021
Activist001:

Pick your choice:
TheNation
https://thenationonlineng.net/army-chief-to-dokubo-igboho-others-we-are-coming-for-you/

SaharaReporters
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/we-are-coming-you-nigerian-army-chief-ibrahim-attahiru-tells-igboho-dokubo-others

Legit
https://www.legit.ng/1408460-nigerian-army-vows-deal-with-threats-facing-the-nation.html

ThisDay
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/03/24/503023/

Sun Newspapers
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/army-chief-vows-to-deal-with-insurgents-separatists/

Update

Stop editing your comment. The late COAS never said over his dead body, the news was fabricated and is FAKE.

End of story.

You are on medicine after death.

Why would any normal person think that dysfunctional Nigeria must be kept one through military forces; by killing dissenters, not through dialogue with the dissenters to restructure Nigeria politically - do away from Nigeria with the present skewed political structure under unitary government system that makes only Arewa politicians lord it over the south and funneling more of shared revenues to the north; the north which contributes nothing to be shared by Abuja central government?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ochombia1: 4:10pm On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
Lol the pains are so much that the gaslighting has begun...

Hohohohohoho cheesy

He never said so, just the same way no Lekki protester was shot by soldiers.

In fact, Attahiru is still alive. The noaircrash was photoshopped.

true talk ASAP

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by VictorUSA(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2021
Nigeria itself is a fake country, it must produce fake news.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by WorldRichest: 4:21pm On May 22, 2021
The Soldier Ant is dead and we are currently celebrating his death. Those that work against the Southern Protectorate will all died miserable death.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 4:24pm On May 22, 2021
pquaver:

Same place Buhari is jubrin was manufactured.

If he's not Jubrin, let him come out and address his subjects, you idiots think you people are smart. It's just that the West are so tolerance if not they would have taken the presidency that rightly belongs to them as the VP
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2021
ntyce:
I wonder the kind of hate this group of individuals have to make them rejoice over these tragic deaths...
honestly it's getting out of hands
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Minjim: 4:35pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

From Ipob terrorist of cos
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by EdwardRandy(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
BSdetector:
We know.....biafruads are known for their shit and piss propaganda, inconsequential fools trying to make everything about them. Stupid cretins.
Go and kill ursef, fool!
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Xkalaban(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2021
Okay let’s assume for a sec that it isn’t what he said. Why has the headline not been dispelled all these while that he’s been alive cos it’s been all over the net even here on NL? So why now that he’s late? Probably cos u lots previously felt the statement posed some advantageous threat in quelling the agitations. Smh.....

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by McTobe(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2021
Whatever is the fact-checked I feel immensely for the family and sympathize with his family and his friends and all that know the gentleman. There is actually no time that is ripe to die but he crossed to the great beyond in such a time when his services would have been most needed in rebuilding the rickety fabric of state.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Chris525: 5:28pm On May 22, 2021
Go to romance & marriage section.

suratwo62:

Divorce is allowed in Christianity and Islam. Marriage is negotiable.
Surah 33:28

(33:28) O Prophet,41 tell your wives: “If you seek the world and its embellishments, then come and I will make some provision for you and release you in an honourable way. (33:29) But if you seek Allah and His Messenger and the Abode of the Hereafter, then surely Allah has prepared a great reward for those of you who do good.”
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
maybe na Buhari talk am
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Krismas(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2021
ogwumgbe:

If he's not Jubrin, let him come out and address his subjects, you idiots think you people are smart. It's just that the West are so tolerance if not they would have taken the presidency that rightly belongs to them as the VP
coolWhen d foremost Yoruba politician addressed the VP as PRESIDENT, peeps tot it was a grammatical error grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 5:37pm On May 22, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhen d foremost Yoruba politician addressed the VP as PRESIDENT, peeps tot it was a grammatical error grin grin

You are right bro, only that He's running the country behind the scene, I want his name to be clearly shown as the president of Nigeria now just like Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by nnamdi640: 5:48pm On May 22, 2021
ntyce:
I wonder the kind of hate this group of individuals have to make them rejoice over these tragic deaths...
It is thesame hatred that made you feel happy when you see them been killed by the so called army that supposed to protect them is what they are showing.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by rhektor(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

From the usual quarters
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by chrisvic007: 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Brother sorry, o , the pains is too much, You should just head to Sabongari and get yourself a bottle of beer. Oh I forgot that beer is haram over there, well May be you should head to weed joint calm down before you dive in front of Dangote truck

Inanities as usual. I raised some salient issues on your tribesmen and fake news. Respond to that and forget about sabongari. I am a proper son of Yoruba land where you always seek economic refuge.

I said your time of spreading fake news is almost up because Alh Pantami has designed ways of dealing with you people so that Nigeria can have peace.

Deal with that.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by rhektor(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Nigeria is being fukd in the missionary position without being wet. You know how devastating it can be, the reason Nigeria can never progress again.

Fuk the Nigerian soldiers and police

Bleep you too
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by ogwumgbe: 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
chrisvic007:

Inanities as usual. I raised some salient issues on your tribesmen and fake news. Respond to that and forget about sabongari. I am a proper son of Yoruba land where you always seek economic refuge.

I said your time of spreading fake news is almost up because Alh Pantami has designed ways of dealing with you people so that Nigeria can have peace.

Deal with that.

I know that you are a terrorist from the Northern region, stop hiding behind Yoruba to cause mayhem, the era of Southerners fighting themselves over the issue of Nigeria is over. Like I said you really need to chill down, or should I get you tramadol bro? You are so hypertensive and need help before you do something funny to yourself and cause grieve to your innocent wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.