Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (47160 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2021
I dunno wat to believe anymore
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2021
yahmohy27:

NEVER MIND HIM HE IS FROM THAT REGION
I'm from "that region" too so stfu. You tribalistic morons disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by pacespot(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2021
It is actually a pathetic thing that some people are celebrating an unfortunate thing like this, someone died by accident and you're rejoicing, this could be you next time, this could happen to anyone. If the late army chief had died in a war with IPOB, yes, that could be seen as a victory. And the man might have been set up by some army among his ranks because he was fighting for a just thing.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by yahmohy27: 1:29pm On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
Lol the pains are so much that the gaslighting has begun...

Hohohohohoho cheesy

He never said so, just the same way no Lekki protester was shot by soldiers.

In fact, Attahiru is still alive. The aircrash was photoshopped.

chai even with all the evidences above or are you also from that region

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by November1857(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The useless deadliest Igbos terrorist are really trying to divide this country with their propaganda which God will not allow them to fulfill. Even if the man say it he is not wrong because to protect and keep Nigeria as one entity was his primary assignment. God will continue to shame kanu.
This walking corpse will never rule this contraps !

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by berrystunn(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
So where did the "Over my death" come from?

Nnamdi kanu normal propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2021
Same thing I've been saying. This man is an easy-going man. He never said that. When the news came up back then, I read it in full, and suprisingly, I couldn't find where he said "over his death/dead body..."

It's just a media thing. That's their way of trying to get people's attention to visit their blog. Let's be guided.

I'm sure it's the work of Biafran media. After business, these people are only good at doing fraud/419. They are very useless. That's why you find them missing even among the flight crew.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Masterchef(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Made1414(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The useless deadliest Igbos terrorist are really trying to divide this country with their propaganda which God will not allow them to fulfill. Even if the man say it he is not wrong because to protect and keep Nigeria as one entity was his primary assignment. God will continue to shame kanu.

God didn't create Nigeria.. Lugard did.. God creates Nation not Human.. Would you please get sense and stop forcing people to be together?
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by BlackFlamefromP: 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
Even if he actually said that I personally don't see anything wrong in that statement. In fact, he should even be applauded for it as such statement prove that he truly loved his country and was determined to secure it from any threat and keep it one. That is a noble spirit which is hard to find in today's Nigeria full of delusional, irresponsible elements who want to see their country disintegrate.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Emmasnoop(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
the useless country must divide
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by lilioj: 1:43pm On May 22, 2021
Whether he said it or not is irrelevant, we will all die one day all those rejoicing over his death will die someday. Too much Nollywood makes you believe only the wicked die.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by sharpsecret: 1:47pm On May 22, 2021
ntyce:
I wonder the kind of hate this group of individuals have to make them rejoice over these tragic deaths...
my brother i rejoice ooo... ok infact i suppose kill goat today but as money no dey i say make me and my friends manage chicken take celebrate the death
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by berrystunn(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:
God did not create Nigeria. Lugard and his mistress did!
God only created igbo, Yoruba or Hausa..., (Don't know who created the ones that drink blood)
So when folks go on a killing spree to protect the so called territorial integrity of a country created in the middle of a steamy intercourse between two racists, at all costs, they're going to be held directly responsible for their actions both by God and humanity..
Op, you shouldn't be defending anyone here. The General is with Ikonso them now. He should defend himself there..

How old are you ?
You are really naive and too young I can see
What are you saying hmmmmm Lugard did what ? He Created Nigeria or named Nigeria?

Correct your self ..God created and lugard named.

I feel you guys have problem with the name Nigeria.

Someone must give a name to something.. like car , area , street.
Who named Biafra?
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Ugandatales: 1:49pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
So where did the "Over my death" come from?

Did you see any video of him saying it? Did you hear any audio? I've been blogging for 13 years...if I wanted to post fake news and make it circulate/trend, I can do it. Ipob people are behind the fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 22, 2021
He did well to die, let him rest in confusion in hell, fulani supporters of APC
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by AntiWailer: 1:53pm On May 22, 2021
The foolish idiots will still not believe
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by IkengaRussell(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:
God did not create Nigeria. Lugard and his mistress did!
God only created igbo, Yoruba or Hausa..., (Don't know who created the ones that drink blood)
So when folks go on a killing spree to protect the so called territorial integrity of a country created in the middle of a steamy intercourse between two racists, at all costs, they're going to be held directly responsible for their actions both by God and humanity..
Op, you shouldn't be defending anyone here. The General is with Ikonso them now. He should defend himself there..

You said Nigerian was created in the middle of a STEAMY INTERCOURSE between two racists..Chai,why una get bad mouth like this..But its true sha,but the way you put it is just so savage.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by 10mobile: 1:55pm On May 22, 2021
kestolove95:
His dead let dem come nd form d oduduwa or biafra republic lets see
You have a mind to oppress other people - like Pharaoh and Herọd. What happened to these two always happens to people like them. The cry of the oppressed is very powerful in the spirit realm. Thank you.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by adamsh: 1:58pm On May 22, 2021
It remains one fact check did he command Operation python dance in the east
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Obindigbo: 2:04pm On May 22, 2021
diplexer:
Funny.

Ibos and their foolishery.
Only you and your family members can be extraordinarily foolish enough not to know that this news wasn't propagated by the Igbo's, thunder fire that woman that gave birth to your foolish self. Idiot, if you don't know what to type, just read and pass, Igbo's did nothing to your stupid self
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by chrisvic007: 2:07pm On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
Lol the pains are so much that the gaslighting has begun...

Hohohohohoho cheesy

He never said so, just the same way no Lekki protester was shot by soldiers.

In fact, Attahiru is still alive. The aircrash was photoshopped.

A purveyor of fake news spotted.

Your cups will soon full because our able minister of digital economy, Alhaj Pantami has devised methods of traxking,identifying and apprehending the owners of the phones/ laptops and other devices used to spread fake news like "Lekki massacre" and "over my death body" statements.

Everybody in Nigeria knows the purveyors of fake news and propaganda, their ancestors (uche chukwumerije and Walter Ofonagoro) also did the same decades ago.

We also know the poorly educated dudes who would write "over my death body" who are wont to abandon the classrooms for the spare parts shops and baby factories.
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by mbaise1000: 2:10pm On May 22, 2021
wink[color=#006600][/color]
ntyce:
I wonder the kind of hate this group of individuals have to make them rejoice over these tragic deaths...

Just the same type of hate people here who rejoice over the daily murder of igbos by nigerian forces, BTW I am not in support of that rejoicing though, but if you are a regular in nairaland I will say you are a hypocrite but if not, you are excused

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On May 22, 2021
Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge!"

Whether he made the statement or not, it makes no difference. Like they say, "Action speaks louder than words." His actions SPOKE LOUDER. He was responsible for the murder of over 300 innocent Biafrans whose ONLY crime were yearning to be FREE in the land of their ancestors. So, for the author and others to focus on minutia and disproving whether he actually made the statement rather than his actions, goes to show how irresponsible and biased they are. Attahiru was a murderer and he met his death in a very violent way. I hope this is a lesson to all those who are bent on acting like the Egyptian Pharaoh who hardened his hearty when the Israelites yearned to be FREE and GOD asked him to LET HIS PEOPLE GO. But he was too STUBBORN to hearken to the VOICE of the ALMIGHTY GOD! We all know how that episode ended! Be WARNED because there are more deaths to COME!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by semyman: 2:13pm On May 22, 2021
Children of hate will want to self service on his death hence they go to any length to cook up lies against the dead
But God is watching

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Ajah489(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by diplexer: 2:16pm On May 22, 2021
Obindigbo:

Only you and your family members can be extraordinarily foolish enough not to know that this news wasn't propagated by the Igbo's, thunder fire that woman that gave birth to your foolish self. Idiot, if you don't know what to type, just read and pass, Igbo's did nothing to your stupid self
I would have cursed your mother now but why waste my time on that. It's obvious she's a smelly prostitute and maybe had you mistakenly or dumped you by the waste bin. You better find out your origin. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by Lekan239(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Non of our revelation pastor predict the death of the Late COAS
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by diplexer: 2:19pm On May 22, 2021
manuel65:

U are the biggest fool in the world. Aturu Hausa
Dan iska
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by suratwo62: 2:20pm On May 22, 2021
Chris525:

Even if he said so, as a senior Nigerian military officer that wont be out or order. His allegiance is to protect the entity Nigeria & keep it as one.

Divorce is allowed in Christianity and Islam. Marriage is negotiable.
Surah 33:28

(33:28) O Prophet,41 tell your wives: “If you seek the world and its embellishments, then come and I will make some provision for you and release you in an honourable way. (33:29) But if you seek Allah and His Messenger and the Abode of the Hereafter, then surely Allah has prepared a great reward for those of you who do good.”
Re: Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:25pm On May 22, 2021
The God of Biafra and Oduduwa is not sleeping non slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.