Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (106393 Views)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Chiboto414: 5:58pm On May 22, 2021
Soo sorry madam.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Tis so painful to lose a loved one unexpectedly... May God/Allah comfort her and all others who lost their loved ones in this tragic incident Amen.

Amen.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by wink2015(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2021
My condolence to the wife, children and the entire family of Late Major General Ibrahim Attahiru on the tragic death of the COAS.

My condolence also goes the families of other military personnel and aircraft crew that lost their lives in the illfated aircraft.

May the Almighty God give the families of the victims the fortitude to the bear this irreparable lose.

May the soul of the departed gallant officers and civilian aircrew members rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Yeahmehn: 6:02pm On May 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Is Buhari not supposed to be there live

To do what now?

The way una dey take buhari taya me! Work wey e suppose do him never do am, na the one him no suppose do una dey worried about!

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Krismas(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2021
coolVery sori.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Hseffa: 6:05pm On May 22, 2021
Madmohamed1:
know she can fill the pain of other women her husband make a widow fatherless motherless someone should ask her how the husbandless they sweet. We play for more pian to any of them who kill innocent Biafra iseee
Dude. Good expression. Get a home teacher. Tell him to focus-teach you on SPELLINGS.
Kudos bro. Expression, 100%.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by temitope27(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2021
Pinkgrace:
All I see is a masquerade
me too angry
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by tobatele(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
Ile Aye, ile asan
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by STENON(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2021
Oh God!!! This is too sad embarassed
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 22, 2021
I feel this pain so much...it's not easy loosing a very loved one....My heart with the family..
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Burruchaga71(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2021
Thought this woman is involved. How come?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by adonaimart(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
May God strengthen all the families involved in this sad tale.

God bless them.

If you can't get hired, hire yourself please.

You are awesome and wonder fully made.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by HRMK: 6:32pm On May 22, 2021
WHY IS THE COUNTRY ALWAYS LOSING HER FINE OFFICERS?TOO MANY SINS?I WONDER!

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Chirowman(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2021
Let her take heart , may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.