Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (106385 Views)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Ishilove: 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
I'm not sure this woman has come to terms with the sudden death of her husband. She is still floating in shock
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2021
Finally na grave dey equal everybody

Six feets

3 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On May 22, 2021
Which of the tree women is the wife?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ledaman: 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
Rolly22:
I hope your Husband rots in Hell.
He died as a Martyr and a Gallant officer. Peace of mind will never locate you!

3 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by chaloskyx: 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
eya may his soul rest in peace its now you would know your true frnds especially when you don't have power or privilege anymore
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Elzakzaky: 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
ccGuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Oh no this woman can't be a widow now, I am available if she wants to remarry...... cool

So you belief the Army chief actually made that statement? Fake and unreasonable news fly around because propagandists know that fools like you will believe any rubbish they spew, line, hook, and sinker.
You are so foolish that when you see a widow who lost her husband in less than 48 hrs, the next thing that comes to your mind is remarriage. I just hope your parents have other children, cos if not, I am very sorry for them

3 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 22, 2021
I hope she won't go through hectic process in getting her late husband gratuity as it always been with widows of rank and file.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by stayclearofme: 5:54pm On May 22, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Really? Is it funny?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
Almighty God will reveal the mystery behind the plane crash that claims the lives our brilliant soldiers.

Those behind this crash will not know peace.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Loverboy3333: 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
Soldier go soldier come, another take over

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by 99thEnemy(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
Oboy make una see oh.

This one na full masquerade with eye glasses.

She only wear Ninja hijab grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.