Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (106396 Views)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ledaman: 8:06pm On May 22, 2021
Rolly22:

There is no peace for the Wicked to all those military men still killing my in the east they would die more Gruesome death than this roasted Chief of army staff.
Join IPOB and get wasted period.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Benega9(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
madam your husband is dead,where were you when your husband was intimidating others

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by RICHMAN247(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2021
Crying in Nigeria is not only for the poor people, the rich are also crying. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Mamijoh(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Tis so painful to lose a loved one unexpectedly... May God/Allah comfort her and all others who lost their loved ones in this tragic incident Amen.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nas23Nas: 8:37pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Ferrous(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2021
Which one is the wife? The one wearing hijab or native?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by showafrica(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Is Buhari not supposed to be there live

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ofiko123(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2021
RIP Fati Attahiru....
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Is Buhari not supposed to be there live
him don dey fear plane now....
Oga! No wan die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On May 22, 2021
May Allah bless his soul eternally and comfort his family Aameen.

It's really heartbroken.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by philus66(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
A very attractive
Attractive what? Or is this a mistake?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nigeriadondie1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2021
blackboy:
Passed by the military cementary during the ceremony what I can say is that the military is not grieving.

The Nigerian military need soul searching . Been rough 12 years
What was the mood? Celebratory?
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by wiseman2011(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2021
Madam take heart, General may gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Bialegend(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2021
So many leftover puusssyyyysss everywhere!! Men go Bleep leftover ppussyss tire oo!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Bolnij2: 9:38pm On May 22, 2021
Amen. It is not easy. Affliction will not come the second time especially for those of us who have had that unfortunate experience. It is harrowing.

May God console them.

adadike:
May God console you. Losing a loved one is never easy may God console us that have in one way or the other lose people very dear to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by osusuallstars: 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Who are you?

More photos

Cc: Lalasticlala

Ode
Masquerade is very attractive
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2021
saintmm:
How I wish Nigeria is an egalitarian society?
How I wish the sacredness of human life is preserved in this country?
How I wish we had not allowed humanity to die in our society?
How I wish we all lived by love and not by greed and selfishness?
How I wished we stood against religious fanatism to uphold the morals and values in each of our various cultures and customs?

I don't know why I'm feeling the man and the crew died an avoidable death? But, how many souls has he joined the cabals to send to avoidable graves?
He's now in the world of reality where nothing is hidden and recompense is given in full either good or bad.

RIP to him, to the crews on board and to many unnamed people that are dying avoidable deaths die to the failure of leadership in this country!

I rise
NO. MAXIMUM MENTAL ABILITY TO SOLVED NIGERIA PROBLEM
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by 18wheeler: 11:35pm On May 22, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
The Wife Of The Late Chief Of Army Staff, Mrs Fati Attahiru, Arrives The National Mosque, For Her Husband's Burial.

The sad event occurred following an air crash in Kaduna which also claimed the lives of 10 other officers including the crew.

The COAS was enroute Kaduna from Abuja on Friday, 21 May, 2021 when the unfortunate incident happened.

May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in perfect peace.
Shocking as it is Painful. God rest His soul and those of the others. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by tosxen: 2:33am On May 23, 2021
The wicked shall not go unpunished,
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by daveson2020(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2021
grin
Kaduna1stson:
A very attractive
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by OfficalAmaka: 1:59pm On May 23, 2021
Check out highlights from Chief of Army staff General Ibrahim Attahiru and others buried in Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MZqkh6ozsA
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Shalommy(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

The people of the Niger Delta must be dealt with.
By who? Bokoharam? Idiot, una never chi chumchin.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Davinity: 2:45pm On May 25, 2021
You want him to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.